Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools (19279 Views)

Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN / Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by jclassiq(m): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
This demented fellow.

The amount of airtime given to this fellow is very inappropriate in my opinion.

He is inconsequential in the scheme of things.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by zionstaar75: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
Cyynthia:
They have exposed their plans behind satanic and demonic Muslim Muslim ticket..

Yoruba wake up...

Christians are not and can never be slaves in this country..

Never!!

Now i understand know why they frustrated our Pastor Yemi Osibanjo from becoming APC flagbearer..

They have satanic agenda
we don't win by politics,we win by prayers.can a man who discriminated between catholics and Anglicans be the solution?
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Dmacqh(m): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
Religion ... lol.
Open a Muslim school & run it according to the dictates of Islam.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Ashirioluwa: 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
Can’t stand this educated illiterate monkey
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Moneyboyz: 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Olosho terrorists sympathisers.

I don't know why so called professor's failed to learn their history and keep glorifying their slave masters religion.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by asanausana91: 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
So be it, as long as it is not wore on my head or forced on anyone's head, buhari will Islamise Nigeria, his administration is over 7 years yet no sign of Islamisation
you are as Foolish as that crumbs that Tinubu is giving you. Do you think islamising a country start and finish in one day? If they succeed in hijab,then Tinubu will come that every house must get ketle, then shetima will bring another one says Muslim should be allowed to have mosque in all Christians universities.
Infact there is this one that is going on now, if you want to be an officer in the military they will tell you to change your religion to Islam if you agree then the job will be yours. Mind you, iam not saying all military officers oo. I mean there are some that were forced to change their religion before they were commissioned. Infact I know someone that is from Rivers state who was trained as a pastor but today he is an imam in the military.
By the special grace of God, your family will be the first casualty.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Benmob: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa
this ur comment suppose to go directly to adaboye(RCC) and Kumuyi(DL) that say religion doesn't matter, to Christian religion doesn't matter,but d Muslim religion matter for them o, whether he be Yoruba,falani,hausa or igbo man
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Villa12(m): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money

Tinubu is an evil plan by enemies of Nigeria who happens to be yoruba Muslims who are by the way not real Yorubas but immigrants from Mali.

God bless real Yorubas
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Chinedu why are you disguising like a female on nairaland? Why are you impersonating like a female on nairaland biko? Don't you know it is a criminal offence to impersonate in Nigeria?

You're a male disguising like a female on nairaland. Why do you feel inferior to go along way of impersonating like a female on nairaland?
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Osolo1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
I don't know of any other person representing this muric other than this prof ishaq .
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Tflex01: 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
Cyynthia:

Yoruba wake up...

Never!!

Now i understand know why they frustrated our Pastor Yemi Osibanjo from becoming APC flagbearer..

They have satanic agenda

But you hated Osinbajo as much as you hate Tinubu.

So when did he become "our" Osinbajo

Clowns!

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by ChristineC: 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
Lionnation:
it will happen, if it can happen in kwarra it can even happen in portharcourt
talk is cheap
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by 9gerian: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
This MURIC guy may have determined this election against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim ticket.

The die is cast!

Cyynthia:

Yoruba wake up...

Never!!

They have satanic agenda
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by ChristineC: 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
zionstaar75:
we don't win by politics,we win by prayers.can a man who discriminated between catholics and Anglicans be the solution?
win by prayer my foot. go and sleep.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by SHINJA: 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
Only a stupid Christian will vote for Muslim-muslim ticket ....

God bless Southsouth and Southwest
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Shollez(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
Aiko ifa Nile ifa tinse
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by backtovillage: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
Is muric high on urine ni
If Yoruba no treat Munic fuckup he go divide us.
BTW Asiwaju for all of us
BAT 2023
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by beckybabajide: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
Is the use of hijab going to reduce the price of commodities in the market? Is the use of hijab going to stop insecurity in the country? Why are we so blind folded with all this religious
hypocrisy
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by asanausana91: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
If Tinubu win (God forbid) this ishak will be among the cabal and his mission will be how to islamise this country.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Tvoice: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mumuric, ur name fit u wela just like lai Muhammad, u guyz are doing well acting according to ur names
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by sulewall33: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
One Nigeria
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by asanausana91: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
NJyoruba12:

yoruba muslims are real yorubas you ipob miscreant. No real christian would ever complain about women wearing hijab
the same mission schools that were own by Christians. Nobody stop them from wearing hijab in their islamic schools, why must they bring it to public schools?

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by abbey621(m): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
asanausana91:
you are as Foolish as that crumbs that Tinubu is giving you. Do you think islamising a country start and finish in one day? If they succeed in hijab,then Tinubu will come that every house must get ketle, then shetima will bring another one says Muslim should be allowed to have mosque in all Christians universities.
Infact there is this one that is going on now, if you want to be an officer in the military they will tell you to change your religion to Islam if you agree then the job will be yours. Mind you, iam not saying all military officers oo. I mean there are some that were forced to change their religion before they were commissioned. Infact I know someone that is from Rivers state who was trained as a pastor but today he is an imam in the military.
By the special grace of God, your family will be the first casualty.

Na you mumu pass, so you believe a Tinubu with a Christian wife and the love of Lagos a state that depends on Christian votes as much as Muslim votes would Islamize Lagos? We hear the same bullshit every 4 years, Islamization this Islamization that yet Nigeria is no closer to Islamization than it was 16 years ago......Spreader of doom, make una rest na angry angry
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Slymking: 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tochi3:
He is a bonafide terrorist no doubt...
YES THE GROUP OF TOXIC TERRORIST
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by GoodIsGod: 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
If I was born into this religion I for don Japa commot before I reach 18,yrs. grin

Shame just dey catch me anytime this man open im mouth.

Chai
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by simplesearch: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
This is usually the case with many Nigeria political leaders of Islamic leaning. Vote them in for good governance, instead of focusing on the assignment at hand, they'll rather prefer to take up a religious role. Unfortunately such behavior is the characteristic of a leader bereaved of ideas. A leader with lofty ideas and vision for his nation won't concern himself with what religios view people chose to uphold, so long they do not constitute themselves a nuisance to public space and peace or infringe on other people's right.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Formation10: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
So be it, as long as it is not wore on my head or forced on anyone's head, buhari will Islamise Nigeria, his administration is over 7 years yet no sign of Islamisation
his vice is a Christian so they plan of it Muslim Muslim will plan together if u don't know use your head
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by eskuvoisrael(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
Bola Tinubu is a complete politician to the core. Anybody can wear hijab.
Education looks beyond religion
If you have issues with wearing of hijab,you can simply send your child to an Islamic school
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by GoodIsGod: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
loosecanon50:
Just imagine this MUMURIC…why didn’t you tell Sanwo Olu? In your mumu mind Tinubu is the incoming president of Nigeria. It’s not only Hijab they will wear, they will wear bomb too.

grin
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Nobleou(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
The BARBARIC irreligious religion can't build schools for their beggars, unlike CHRISTIAN with missionary schools for their wards.

What a pathetic pity...
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Krepwis: 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
PandoraObi:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Has Not Declared Any official Public Holiday Yet - Ministry Of Interior / President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A 4-Day Working Visit / Richard Kpodo: Let Dickson Represent Bayelsa West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.