Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools (19285 Views)

Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN / Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Phantom233: 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
Is Tinubu the enforcer of court verdicts? Mumu MURIC.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by geezynoni: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
This MURIC should be watched closely, they probably fund terrorism.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Lama70(m): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
Just look at what this one is saying in the face of other serious issues.

Any time I read commentaries from him I usually pity the Jamb boss because of their near similarity of names.

This MURIC man can be embarrassing most times.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by KennethEnyi(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Anybody that vote APC is indirectly destroying our future and our lives
So I wish that person unforgiving suffering and painfully excruciating death
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Heterodox(m): 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

But is now been divided by MURIC because a time will come to enforce this right, they will take the route of self-help.
Soon Shari'a court will be establish in south west because the case is already in court and the actions of MURIC has shown they are ready to divide the region because they've not for once talk about the development of south west but always on one religion issue or the other. Think about that and think deeply.
All these things can't happen in SouthWest.

Keep dreaming.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Safyqueen: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
it takes only a determined mind to drag a case till Supreme Court and to think such determination is coming from people that have been deceiving Yoruba Christians that religion doesn't matter in South West just to keep them subdued and naive.
I thank God many Yoruba Christians are no longer falling for that crap and have been seeing them and their tricks.
they made sure that Osinbajo's ambition was dead and maligned him in the most wicked manner ever calling him unprintable names just because he's a Yoruba Christians even when he's over qualified than their preferred choice Tinubu.
they said Muric is on his own yet Tinubu urchins who are mostly Yoruba Muslims are already here on nairaland pre-primaries telling you that it's Tinubu or nothing, meaning they don't rate Osinbajo and will never support him should he emerged.
Same people are pushing for Muslim-Muslim ticket telling people that yoruba Christians will fall in line because they knew they'll deceive them with their usual lines that "religion doesn't matter"

The same Yoruba Muslims that said religion doesn't matter are gradually pushing for Sharia laws in Yoruba land and before you know it boom it's already in supreme Court and it'll be ruled in their favour.

Dear Yoruba Christians, it's time to wake up and stop living in lies and deceit
these guys don't rate you and will never do.
the facts are there.
it's their religion first and nothing else.

Yoruba Christians/traditionalists ronu
God bless real Omoluabis and Yoruba land.

And you are happy you make sense from this comment?
Islamaphobia, look for cure please.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by abbey621(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
asanausana91:
let me tell you how nigeria has been islamise.
1) the bill prohibiting child marriage was stopped by the Muslims
2) the bill for women equality was also stopped by the same people.
3) hijab was made compulsory in all public school. They made show that they follow the case of this hijab up to the supreme court. that shows there is something behind it.

Under which president was Sharia law reintroduced in Nigeria? Olusegun Obasanjo (A Christian)

The bill to end child marriages why was it not introduced under a Christian president(OBJ or GEJ)? Abi you don't realize under Sharia, being labeled a child is not by age.......So let me guess the way you reason, a Christian president allowed Sharia in the North but that is not Islamization. Two Christian presidents stood by and did nothing about child marriages but still that is not Islamization. It is now that under a Muslim president that you can cry Islamization because the bill to end child marriages and women equality did not pass? NO BE JUJU BE THAT?

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by asanausana91: 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
abbey621:

Under which president was Sharia law reintroduced in Nigeria? Olusegun Obasanjo (A Christian)

The bill to end child marriages why was it not introduced under a Christian president(OBJ or GEJ)? Abi you don't realize under Sharia being labeled a child is not by age.......So let me guess the way you reason, a Christian president allowed Sharia in the North but that is not Islamization. Two Christian presidents stood by and did nothing about child marriages but still that is not Islamization. It is now that under a Muslim president that you can cry Islamization because the bill to end child marriages and women equality did not pass? NO BE JUJU BE THAT?
this is not about the president only. I told you how this country has been islamise. Even the law makers and governors are part of the game.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by abbey621(m): 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
asanausana91:
this is not about the president only. I told you how this country has been islamise. Even the law makers and governors are part of the game.

Nah, you're deflecting, even your first reply made mention of Muslim Muslim ticket so you're definitely talking about the presidential candidate.....Ogbeni no dey disguise, stick to your point with your full chest and accept your L, no vex me grin grin grin
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Mailthaddeus(m): 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
What is the big deal with this Hijab? Is it a criteria to enter heaven ?
Cos this unnecessary over emphasis on it is becoming annoying.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by asanausana91: 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
abbey621:

Nah, you're deflecting, even your first reply made mention of Muslim Muslim ticket so you're definitely talking about the presidential candidate.....Ogbeni no dey disguise, stick to your point with your full chest and accept your L, no vex me grin grin grin
am I talking to a kid or a fool pls? You ask me how nigeria has been islamise over a decade and decided to show examples. If we can be islamise we have the vice President as a Christian, what will happen when both the president, vice president,senate President,speaker of the house,CJN, party chairman are all Muslims.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by abbey621(m): 12:15am On Dec 07, 2022
asanausana91:
am I talking to a kid or a fool pls? You ask me how nigeria has been islamise over a decade and decided to show examples. If we can be islamise we have the vice President as a Christian, what will happen when both the president, vice president,senate President,speaker of the house,CJN, party chairman are all Muslims.

Your idiot father failed to raise you properly, I have given you the appropriate reply, now f*ck off!
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by MasterTeeUSA: 12:37am On Dec 07, 2022
So Supreme Court is Satanic? Sometimes I wonder how we became this way as a country. If the Muslim students wear hijab, does that affect your own children? Anambra said skirts must be longer, everyone praised that decision. It shouldn't be forced, but public schools must respect the rights of everyone to exercise their religion. The fact that you linked this to Muslim-Muslim ticket show how shallow you are. Muslims wear hijab even in Catholic Universities in America or in the middle east. They are not stuck with your level of ignorance.

Cyynthia:
They have exposed their plans behind satanic and demonic Muslim Muslim ticket..

Yoruba wake up...

Christians are not and can never be slaves in this country..

Never!!

Now i understand know why they frustrated our Pastor Yemi Osibanjo from becoming APC flagbearer..

They have satanic agenda
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Germi9: 2:18am On Dec 07, 2022
Na hijab be Muric problem inside hunger
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by seunayantokun(m): 3:07am On Dec 07, 2022
Because that is what puts food on his terrorist table.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Annistars: 4:13am On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=PandoraObi post=118918391]So be it, as long as it is not wore on my head or forced on anyone's head, buhari will Islamise Nigeria, his administration is over 7 years yet no sign of Islamisation [/quote

Go and check very well and than read, he try his best but God's hand was not with him.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Villa12(m): 5:56am On Dec 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money

Tinubu is an evil plan by enemies of Nigeria who happens to be yoruba Muslims who are by the way not real Yorubas but immigrants from Mali.

God bless real Yorubas
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Chinedu

Why are you disguising like a female on nairaland? Why are you impersonating like a female on nairaland biko? Don't you know it is a criminal offence to impersonate and disguise like a female? You're a male disguising like a female on nairaland

Why are you impersonating Chinedu?
Why do you have inferiority complex please
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by AceJam: 6:37am On Dec 07, 2022
MURIC is further de-marketing PANDORA Tinubu.. grin grin grin grin

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by claxrep96(m): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2022
Shebi una see watin we dey fight against
Is it by force to use hijabs
You want to Tell a Catholic Church school to wear hijab may
Ogun
Ayalala
Sango
Esu
Help us destroy them
Watin self person no fit stay this country in peace na una mate win match
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by tymicjay77: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2022
PandoraObi:
So be it, as long as it is not wore on my head or forced on anyone's head, buhari will Islamise Nigeria, his administration is over 7 years yet no sign of Islamisation

I guessed you are really blind for not seeing the handwriting already on the wall

Let me give you these point
1. 10years ago has any party ever dream of feuding Muslim Muslim ticket publicly, the answer is No., But now what are you seeing
2. 10 years ago has Fulani herdmen being so bold to be killing anyhow in southern part of this country, answer is No ,. But now we are seeing it
3. 10 years ago has Muric being this bold to be threatening or give a resolution that is against the state laws in southern part of this country, answer is No, but now we are seeing it
4. 10 years ago has the country experience the situation in politics where a Northerners rules for 16years, the answer is No, but we are seeing the move already
5. 10 years ago has any northern political elite supported Christian killing publicly without remorse, answer is No but we already seeing it

So if you are thinking they will just wake up one morning and started forcing christian to become Muslim you must be a fool to think that way, it is gradual process they have everything in planning and it is in motion already. Is just some selfish southwest politician thinking they will be excluded when things get worst but they will be shock because by then they will not have the courage to opposed any longer...
If you are thinking you are already a Muslim (so nothing to force you against anymore).ask your self reason why some citizen of Afghanistan were so desperate to leave Afghanistan when the Taliban took full control of the country. Then you will know you are also not excluded from the treats.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by IfnobeGod20: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Heterodox:
All these things can't happen in SouthWest.

Keep dreaming.

Yes, it can't happen but as at 20 years ago, there was nothing like agitation for the use of hijab anywhere in south west. There was nothing like, what is the religion of who lead or who govern any state in south west. Today, even the religion distribution of commissioners ALand advisers is the talk of MURIC.
You guys should continue deceiving yourselves. The religion discrimination is already with us everywhere and no region is exempted.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Igbojew: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
Yoruba Christians over to you now,if you people fall for the usual deceit of Yoruba Muslims that Yorubas are one before religion bla bla or that Igbos are trying to instigate division among Yorubas then you Yoruba Christians will be most naive people in this earth..............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Igbojew: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
Yoruba Christians if you people fall for the usual deceit of Yoruba Muslims that Yorubas are one before religion bla bla or that Igbos are trying to instigate division among Yorubas then you Yoruba Christians will be most naive people in this earth..............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Heterodox(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Yes, it can't happen but as at 20 years ago, there was nothing like agitation for the use of hijab anywhere in south west. There was nothing like, what is the religion of who lead or who govern any state in south west. Today, even the religion distribution of commissioners ALand advisers is the talk of MURIC.
You guys should continue deceiving yourselves. The religion discrimination is already with us everywhere and no region is exempted.
It cannot happen.

In the school I went to, hijab wasn't allowed. And no Muslim even talked about it.

So that radicalisation cannot happen in SW.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Heterodox(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
Heterodox:
It cannot happen.

In the secondary school I went to, hijab wasn't allowed. And no one even talked about it
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Igbojew: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa
Thank you so much for speaking so much wisdom.I can't say it better than you did.They always deceive Yoruba Christians that Igbos hate Yorubas but they know deep down them that Igbos knows their plan which is to help Housa/Fulanis Muslims to Islamise Nigeria but as long as Igbos still stakeholders in this country their plan will never see the light of the day..................I am that Igbo Jew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Igbojew: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
it takes only a determined mind to drag a case till Supreme Court and to think such determination is coming from people that have been deceiving Yoruba Christians that religion doesn't matter in South West just to keep them subdued and naive.
I thank God many Yoruba Christians are no longer falling for that crap and have been seeing them and their tricks.
they made sure that Osinbajo's ambition was dead and maligned him in the most wicked manner ever calling him unprintable names just because he's a Yoruba Christians even when he's over qualified than their preferred choice Tinubu.
they said Muric is on his own yet Tinubu urchins who are mostly Yoruba Muslims are already here on nairaland pre-primaries telling you that it's Tinubu or nothing, meaning they don't rate Osinbajo and will never support him should he emerged.
Same people are pushing for Muslim-Muslim ticket telling people that yoruba Christians will fall in line because they knew they'll deceive them with their usual lines that "religion doesn't matter"

The same Yoruba Muslims that said religion doesn't matter are gradually pushing for Sharia laws in Yoruba land and before you know it boom it's already in supreme Court and it'll be ruled in their favour.

Dear Yoruba Christians, it's time to wake up and stop living in lies and deceit
these guys don't rate you and will never do.
the facts are there.
it's their religion first and nothing else.

Yoruba Christians/traditionalists ronu
God bless real Omoluabis and Yoruba land.
You are indeed a God sent to open the eyes of Yoruba Christians for the impeding doom that has been orchestrated by Yoruba Muslims for a very very long time but if not for Igbos that keep tab on them like their fellow Housa/Fulani Muslims by now entire Yoruba region would have become another Kwara.................I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Igbojew: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
Jack500:
Muric is an association of mad people in the first place.

Thank God Tinubu is not a religious bigot, he know muric are just barking

Their is nothing like Yoruba Christian and Muslim in Yoruba land.

All of the governors in the 6 Southwest states are currently Christians

Tinubu will win next year election overwhelmingly, you better get use to that or you can as well get rope now to hang yourself after Tinubu is declared winner.

All okoros can cry blood, you are labouring in vain.
See them,they have arrived to deceive Yoruba Christians as usual.My Yoruba Christians this is your real enemy with thwur taqiwa not Igbos that made you people believe that are your enemy.............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Igbojew: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
iSense247:
We yoruba christians will vote Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim-terrorist ticket. When MURIC terrorists told yoruba muslims not to vote yoruba christians, Tinubu supported MURIC on that. So SW Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket.
Thank God you Yoruba Christians have started waking up and you need to enlighten more of your people concerning evil plan these Yoruba Muslims are cooking for you Yoruba Christians all in the name of one Yoruba...............I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by sunboy(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
I’m a Yoruba man and a Muslim but I think Muric is a bunch of wild animals that should be tamed, they are element of destruction for our secular society. They are bent on imposing their religion foolishness on other religion.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Igbojew: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Jack500:

Sharap! You guys said more against Buhari, how come you have not become Muslim, always use your brain before typing.
Yes his plan has always been to Islamise and Fulanise Nigeria but he met a very strong resistance from Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the great and entire Igbos.You think if it wasn't Igbo resistance by now Nigeria will not have become another Turkey but all thanks to great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos that stoped him that is why you people keep hating them...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zamfara: INEC Officials Kidnapped On Their Way To Collation Centre / Youths Protest Extortion From Anti-Cult In Anambra, Block Highway / GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.