Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area (4334 Views)

I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. / I Chop Ashawo Big Nyash Yesterday! / I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by seunmsg(m): 6:57am On Dec 06, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:
There's this Young girl in my Area in bariga about 16 yrs still in secondary school i really like this girl and i have toast her but she refused,
i have even brought her gala and minerals but she no gree.
What scattered my head most is i saw her with one small boy like that in my Area and i suspected that they are dating and that's what had made her turn me down,

so now I'm angry and i want to chop her her house is just 2 houses from mine and she always go night messages for her mom,
Pls what should i do?

I think seun should forward your registration details to Police authorities in Lagos state for immediate investigation. You’re a possible rapist and everything should be done to get you out of the society.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by Alusiizizi(m): 7:48am On Dec 06, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:
There's this Young girl in my Area in bariga about 16 yrs still in secondary school i really like this girl and i have toast her but she refused,
What scattered my head most is i saw her with one small boy like that in my Area and i suspected that they are dating and that's what had made her turn me down,

so now I'm angry and i want to chop her her house is just 2 houses from mine and she always go night messages for her mom,
Pls what should i do?

How come all your posts are about girls and sex? It seems you don't have a job, but not to worry, I can get you one.
Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by tellsblinks(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Houseofglam7:
The mods should trash this topic. Not every garbage should be allowed on here.
Mynd44
Free speech
Everybody has the right to say what they like and bare the consequences
Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by tellsblinks(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2022
Alusiizizi:

How come all your posts are about girls and sex? It seems you don't have a job, but not to worry, I can get you one.
Stop going around giving people pounded yam job grin
Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by Alusiizizi(m): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2022
tellsblinks:

Stop going around giving people pounded yam job grin

C'mon guy, the man is begging for #100 recharge card on Nairaland for Christ's sake. Sorry but somethings got to break, one way or another.
Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by kelspinall(m): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2022
people dey ooo
Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by Rickmann: 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Pls what should i do?

Just read ur stupid post again, when you finish, read it again.
Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
You should be careful the way you approach and I cared girls I know now the next time that will be on your mind is how to repair or dragonheart come to your house or try to force your way to have her see you should be careful on the road girls and no no no no no let's be careful and Tuesday like the parts if she no gree deliver
Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by aisha1314(f): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Pls what should i do?

You have no business wanting to sleep with an underage girl unless you want to be charged with statutory rape. Look for adult women and take your eyes off children if you know what's good for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? / I'm In A Mess Help Out Please / How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.