Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area (4323 Views)

I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. / I Chop Ashawo Big Nyash Yesterday! / I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by Bintabisiriyu: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
There's this Young girl in my Area in bariga about 16 yrs still in secondary school i really like this girl and i have toast her but she refused,
i have even brought her gala and minerals but she no gree.
What scattered my head most is i saw her with one small boy like that in my Area and i suspected that they are dating and that's what had made her turn me down,

so now I'm angry and i want to chop her her house is just 2 houses from mine and she always go night messages for her mom,
Pls what should i do?
Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by WhiteBalaclava: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
Stalker/Rapist alert �

20 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by Jeon(f): 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
paedophile crying over underage.
This is how you Men spoil the live of those naive girls.

she always go night messages for her mom,

meaning what?
Do you want to drag her into an uncompleted building?

18 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by fman(m): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dead brains!!
See u
See kirikiri

7 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by Emilia154(f): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
na ur type day molest small children to wipe u 2 by 2 plank day hungry me walahi

16 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by culf: 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
You better face front before you spoil that girls beautiful future. If you try rape, na jail get you oooo. She is a minor for God's sake!
na waooo

7 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by imagrg(m): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
I my dreams I see you wearing handcuffs with your preek tied with twine.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by ikeno(m): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
oga,let the gurl concentrate for skool she still be small gurl angry
Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
Weldone o John
Kirikiri awaits you

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by Aladdin1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Come make i tell you! if you no leave that small girl alone.the way wey God go take punish you ehn! you no go believe am.your testicles go begin swell and heavy like rock.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by Aladdin1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tiimothy:
Invite her over to Ur house and rape her.
Na your punishment go worse pass.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by tayo60(f): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
U are mad

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by AyobamiIsaac12: 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:
There's this Young girl in my Area in bariga about 16 yrs still in secondary school i really like this girl and i have toast her but she refused,
What scattered my head most is i saw her with one small boy like that in my Area and i suspected that they are dating and that's what had made her turn me down,

so now I'm angry and i want to chop her her house is just 2 houses from mine and she always go night messages for her mom,
Pls what should i do?
We do not give that kind of advice here. Go and do something meaningful with your life than you going about chasing minors angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by JustStupidity: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ok I will help you.

1. Barb your bears
2. Start wearing shorts
3. Roll with small small boys in your area
4. Start licking sweets, drinking viju milks in public.
5. Repeat the above until you see her pan_t

She's 16. Allow her to reach 18
Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by tnerro1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Remember Lagos has strict rape or under age sex laws, make dem no put ur picture for billboards for ur area

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by marlow1962(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
Some guys self

Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by Streetmovement(m): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Baba say I don buy mineral and gala, hahaha

I swear you're an idiot, I no Sabi wetin una dey see for all this underage girls body sef

Tueh.....I spit on your forehead

4 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by okoroemeka(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Pls what should i do?
you have the wrong mindset to assume pop Fanta and gala will do the trick
Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by FahBuLous: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Op, you be mumu ahswearugad. angry
Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by adedayoa2(f): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Pls what should i do?
Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by darrey12: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Just imagining the thinking in your brain, a girl of 16years is driving you crazy. Remember you will still have your own kids possibly girls. What goes around will surely comes arround.

My advice for you is to think twice because PANTI no too far from your area..

Pls what should i do?
Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by darrey12: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
Just imagining the thinking in your brain, a girl of 16years is driving you crazy. Remember you will still have your own kids possibly girls. What goes around will surely comes arround.

My advice for you is to think twice because PANTI no too far from your area.. [quote author=darrey12 post=118933320][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by Bintabisiriyu: 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
okoroemeka:
you have the wrong mindset to assume pop Fanta and gala will do the trick

pls wat will do d trick
Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by yungzed360(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mumu kowai.

Dan iskan yaro

We go castrate u wallai tallai
Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by ukaface(f): 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
SMH
Is this your reasoning baseline?
Is this the baseline of how your brain works

Guy…. It’s pathetic o
Sorry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
People are seeking advice on how to make money, how to improve their well being, what to invest in, how to gain admission into university, how to begin their thesis, but what concerns you (despite all the economic woes the world is facing) is how to "chop" a minor.

If your village people don't have a hand in your matter, then something much more evil does.
Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by Houseofglam7(f): 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
The mods should trash this topic. Not every garbage should be allowed on here.
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by etrange: 2:11am On Dec 06, 2022
This is what the gender bias on this platform has resulted into.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by Lee99: 3:27am On Dec 06, 2022
Rapist paedophile on the prowl
Re: Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area by SporaD8: 6:48am On Dec 06, 2022
Jeon:
paedophile crying over underage.
This is how you Men spoil the live of those naive girls.

meaning what?
Do you want to drag her into an uncompleted building?
You dey disappoint me sometimes aje!
Why are you this lenient on the Id!0t?!
I was expecting you to have tear down the roof over his head in preparation for pepper soup!
... below is the Op in his natural habitat

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women / Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! / Akata Females Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.