Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (53057 Views)

Peter Obi To Speaks At The Chatham House Today, Monday 16 January 2023 / Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 / PHOTOS: Osinbajo At 75th Birthday Of Alake Of Egba Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Patriotsleague: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
Anndrew:
5/12/22 ur days are numbered
Mad pig.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Robinmido(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ah ah! na where the thing don reach? grin grin
Patriotsleague:

Na your papa go die because of Atiku or obi.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Eriokanmi: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Holla911:
Reading comments made me realise alot of Nigeria's are gullible and lost.
This is a man showing how government is suppose to run.
Tinubu government is not a one man government.
He is a body of like-minded individuals.
He is letting people who are familiar with certain fields to defend questions about subject matters instead of acting all knowing and giving false variations like some people.
Nigeria will be great.
So, why didn't buhari throw questions at Tinubu, Dele Alake, etc during his Chatham house visit ahead of the 2015 election? Then Buhari must be much better than Tinubu today back then. Don't think everyone is stupid.

They reminded Buhari of his rule of tyranny in the 80s...he didn't ask Tinubu or uncle dele to speak for him. Let me remind you of what he said...he said, though he was a former dictator but now, a reformed Democrat....see applause! What an intelligent response! Guy, no matter how hard you try to sell this man, oja okukun ko loruko meji, it's still called bad market. That's who tinubu is.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Mrtaye: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Misterone:
see them, hatred full their yansh. To the overriding public my foot. You are but the minority and you have had your say. Let us majority have our way
It's not about hatred I am actually from Abeokuta and I see many activities proceeding presidential elecrions world over like USA,Canada, Australia, France etc I always look forward to their presidential debates which is norm ....but it amazes me when I look forward to that of my country and my expectations are dashed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Digriz(m): 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Misterone:
Tinubu already acting presidential. He doesn't need to know everything, what he needs is talents that can do what needs to be done. Don't be surprised that he has already form his government. He is unlike Obi who claims to know it all. A psychology failure that's acting like a professor
onye eriri eri

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by madapcmod: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Gt321:

Stop displaying your stupidity, Presidency is not a one man show.. its all about team

Shut up your smelly mouth.

Why don't you have team on ballot paper since you are voting team.

If something goes wrong you call the President, now a president that doesn't understand a question, how will he know when his ministers are failing?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by ZombieSlayer1: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Tinubu is a team player and that’s what he did in Lagos. He does not pretend to know everything by telling lies like Peter Obi. Whats more disgraceful than a Nigerian president telling lies and giving fake figures to the whole world. Peter Obi is the real disgrace to black man. Tinubu relies on human capital around and he chooses the best hands. Thats why he has people rallying round him while Obi has nobody except jobless angry yahoo boys around him.
your Tinubu went to chatam house to disgrace himself and everyone else and instead of you to focus on that you just had to drag Obi into this your show of shame. Obi isn't involved in this monumental embarrassment, go and support your fossil

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by contigiency(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
AcuraZDX:
I was really ashamed of being a Nigerian when I saw that.

What a shame for APC and her Supporters

But you have always been very shameless na. if not, you wouldn't see a team work as a problem ����.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Mitsurugi(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
Racoon:
"...The presidency is too serious an office to be invested in someone with serious integrity deficit. Those ignoring character and integrity should remember the Turkish proverb: “When a clown moves into a palace, he doesn’t become a king. The palace becomes a circus.”

It concerns me because I’m fully convinced that a Tinubu presidency would not only destabilise Nigeria internally, it would damage Nigeria globally, making it a big laughing stock, a butt of dark international jokes!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/tinubu-as-president-buhari-must-really-hate-nigeria/amp/

Sarrki, Seunmsg, NgeneUkwenu,

You're mentioning the committee of utter buffoonery. Nah man. They're always busy at work when threads like this are postedcheesy
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by aorodu: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
daygee12:
Was all the questions delegated? It shows Tinubu is building his cabinets steadily
Imagined if he went there alone. Do you think you will be bringing such comments. Gosh wake up!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by darichlife: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Holla911:
He is letting people who are familiar with certain fields to defend questions about subject matters instead of acting all knowing and giving false variations like some people.
Nigeria will be great.

Just imagine the way you reason so dumb and numb in and out.

How many presidential candidates in Nigeria or any country in the world have you seen such a display of incapacity without utter shame and disrespect for her citizens.

Don't be wicked to your conscience, the world is fast changing we sincerely don't want a sick man to head a country of over 200million people, isn't that an honest and rational way of doing things?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by madapcmod: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
lovinagbad:
British are not voting so what will they be ashamed for?

The way they will be looking at Nigerians as daft people, if this kind of dead brain is what the ruling party is presenting.

Have you watched British parliament debate?
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Holla911(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:
So, why didn't buhari throw questions at Tinubu, Dele Alake, etc during his Chatham house visit ahead of the 2015 election? Then Buhari must be much better than Tinubu today back then. Don't think everyone is stupid.

They reminded Buhari of his rule of tyranny in the 80s...he didn't ask Tinubu or uncle dele to speak for him. Let me remind you of what he said...he said, though he was a former dictator but now, a reformed Democrat....see applause! What an intelligent response! Guy, no matter how hard you try to sell this man, oja okukun ko loruko meji, it's still called bad market. That's who tinubu is.
Jonathan is different from buhari,
Buhari is different from jagaban.
Each with his own strategy to getting things done.
If you don't align with his ideology, you can show your lack of interest by voting against him while people who align do theirs.
Nigeria will be great.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Gt321(m): 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
madapcmod:

Shut up your smelly mouth.

Why don't you have team on ballot paper since you are voting team.

If something goes wrong you call the President, now a president that doesn't understand a question, how will he know when his ministers are failing?

Dead brain.. lol. Tinubu is far ahead of all your family put together in all ramifications
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Eriokanmi: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Jnkay:
Dear friends anybody that campaign for APC is either for tribalism sake or religion sake, but honestly these are the reasons Nigeria has not moved forward since 1960. Please dear friends there are lots of pains and suffering in this country. Let us try another Party. America and other developed countries are moving forward because of their mode of voting. They have two major party which are Democrat and Republicans. If Democrat misrule they will vote them out of the governance and replace them with Republicans and vice-versa. This make them to be extremely care and put them on checked. If you leave only APC they will not learn from they mistakes rather they will do the worst. So people supporting APC don't see it as that people hate APC but to put them on checked. If you don't get them out of the system now they'll not change nor rethink.
Don't bother wasting your energy on this. I dey same lagos where Tinubu hails from. I've not seen a sensible Nigerian who said he's going to vote apc again. The majority of those backing him are thugs, agbero and some shallow-minded peeps. Maybe if he had come out under another party shaa oo, some people would have given him consolation votes. Buhari had destroyed the apc beyond redemption. We all go to same market so, nobody would tell you things are good. Do you know a dollar is 700 plus today, what they said was too high at 250 naira in 2015? Their sin plenti my broda. Like I keep saying, we shall meet at the polls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by seguno2: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
otipoju:
Abi na... anything wey pass you power, you go delegate am to another person.

Are you saying that ThiefNuibu’s heroin-infested brain is dead and gone empty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by kingsolium: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Holla911:
Nigeria will be great.

You're insanely mad!
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Eriokanmi: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Holla911:

Jonathan is different from buhari,
Buhari is different from jagaban.
Each with his own strategy to getting things done.
If you don't align with his ideology, you can show your lack of interest by voting against him while people who align do theirs.
Nigeria will be great.
Okay oo. Wehdone
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Godispeace: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
when did biafra start having shame for Nigeria b4 ? this igbo wey no go school complete are always fast at insulting somebody or pointing out mistake . hisssss
AcuraZDX:
I was really ashamed of being a Nigerian when I saw that.

What a shame for APC and her Supporters
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by JooEeL(m): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
madapcmod:
Imagine what will be going through the minds of the British watching this idiot with slurry alcohol speech and memory loss embarrassing the most populous black country in the world

More worryingly though: what goes on through their mind instead is how very foolish this most populous black country must be for trying to retain the zoo that they themselves Britain created and forced down their throat.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Mrtaye: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
anonymous1759:

They’re not Gullible they’re just field with hate.
No be field na stadium
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by opius: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
This man shame dey shame me undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by obyno82: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Misterone:
Tinubu already acting presidential. He doesn't need to know everything, what he needs is talents that can do what needs to be done. Don't be surprised that he has already form his government. He is unlike Obi who claims to know it all. A psychology failure that's acting like a professor

The worst thing that can happen is for someone to keep fooling himself trying to defend the indefensible. That is what you are

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by nduchucks: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
Jagaban Borgu don tire me.

The man is slick enough to have his experts ready to answers specific questions. One must admit that these are the people that will present policies to Tinubu for review and approval, if he becomes President.

From here on out Jagaban is now Slick Willie cheesy

The man get sense die. He even paid for presidential teleprompter, the type used by US presidents, so that he will appear to be giving his speech from memory.

I did not hear any slurred words. Oyibo people don gi am white man's dogon yaro before his speech.

At the end of the day, may God bless our great country and rid us of bad leaders.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by obyno82: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Holla911:
Nigeria will be great.

Did Rishi Sunak and Joe Biden call people to answer questions for them in interactive sessions with Voters? Please answer that question. Stop trying to desperately spin it for him. I know it is hard defending Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by aorodu: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Otamendi99:

If u are not stupid, u will understand presidency is not a one man show, dia is division of labour. Is better dan lying or giving wrong statistics on things u know nothing about. U for ask am about music, makeup and mortuary work. Becasuse he omiknowest.
These are sensitive questions being asked that any serious prospective leader should have the answer instantly and not delegated. Picture this scenario, if tinibu went alone without his entourage, do you think you would be glorifying this monumental calamity that is about to befall Nigeria. Nigeria deserves better than all the contestant vying for the post of presidency... keep sentiments aside and think long term as it regards this country

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Gaabasky: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Live at Chatham House. Participants asked Tinubu what he will do in the areas of security and youths empowerment. He said Governor El-Rufai, Dele Alake and Ben Ayade to answer on his behalf
But this is not the first time he did that na. He did the same in Lagos
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by obyno82: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
diadem10:

Tinubu answered enough question already before delegating.

El rufai will likely be in Tinubu's administration tbh. The only thing is his sentiment towards outsider Fulani (the bororo) who are different from the old naturalized Fulani migrants) to come into Nigeria to cause havoc. I hope he's changed such sentiment. I mean there are Yorubas in Togo, Benin Republic etc.. This doesn't mean you would now allow Yoruba criminals from there to come into Nigeria to cause harm to Nigerians. Common. Take Barack Obama for example. Obama is a Kenyan man. When he became American President, he protected Americans. He didn't bring in criminal Kenyan people to go hurt American people. Obama can't even try such sef because Americans are not people to take for granted.

you didn't make any sense at all
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Angrymode: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Holla911:
Nigeria will be great.

Oga o! This your statement for shock me if not for what I've seen from Buhari. In you I see someone who can call a moonless night mid-day. Fear GOD na! Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by KINGS100(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
monumental embarrassment, you cant answer simple question at home and abroad. Thank God im not shameless enough to support your selfish ambition.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by obyno82: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Tinubu is a team player and that’s what he did in Lagos. He does not pretend to know everything by telling lies like Peter Obi. Whats more disgraceful than a Nigerian president telling lies and giving fake figures to the whole world. Peter Obi is the real disgrace to black man. Tinubu relies on human capital around and he chooses the best hands. Thats why he has people rallying round him while Obi has nobody except jobless angry yahoo boys around him.

Oga he is no team player. Stop using other governor's plans as Tinubu's own. You have no shame at all

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by OdefaGirl(f): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
madapcmod:
God forbid.

Is Alake, Elrufai and Ayade contesting for President bikonu?

What kind of embarrassing man is this.

Who took him abroad to go embarrass us internationally?

Manage wey we dey manage dey cover his shame..... Dem come carry him go international...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With / Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.