Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

How I got the best deal out of the palm trees we have on ranch - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I got the best deal out of the palm trees we have on ranch (476 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East / Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe / John Godson's Pilgrim Ranch Loses N15m As Goats & Dogs Were Poisoned In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I got the best deal out of the palm trees we have on ranch by MideMrPossible: 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUL1qAXXct4

This is perhaps my first update after the terrible alien-like atack on the farm, here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/7451844/which-wild-animal-could-ripped just in case you miss it and as this week began, it kicked off with some activities lined up to further secure the ranch, a tough work that would have cost me thousands of naira to achieve.

And what's the task all about? Digging out palm trees from the soil. Perhaps one of the most difficult farm task quite also difficult to find a professional that do the job without hiking their fee as though there is no fixed fee for it.

So what did I do? I simply became a friend with a palm wine tapper, invited him to look round the farm to look for dis-stunted palm trees and those with poor attributes, make deal on collecting raw palm wine, he takes the morning own, I take the evening, then I look for a street palm-wine seller, ask if he has ever tasted a real palm wine and told him I can supply a certain quantity as from a certain date.

So the cycle involve a village palm wine tapper have some palm trees chopped off while he work on tapping them, paid for the process of uprooting, worked on it himself to have it dressed, tap the wines and give me a percentage. The question is what do I want to do with some much wine so I look for a city merchant who need the raw wine to disstill more palm wine, city version grin. All deals went, everyone is happy.

Entrepreneurship is all about problem solving or attempting to solve just one problem at a time which mostly leads to the ability of having capacity to solve derivative problems of the current problem at hand.

I hope you've learnt something.
Video coming soon.

Mide Oludipe,
Regenerative Agriculture Expert.
Possible Farms International.

1 Like

Re: How I got the best deal out of the palm trees we have on ranch by Nko1: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Oh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Poutry Farm, What Are The Things I Must Not Forget? / 4 Weeks Practical Catfish Hatchery Course !!! / Partner Needed On A Good Profitable Meat Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.