Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,687 members, 7,862,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

I Hate When People Say Chinese Are The Only People That Like Black People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate When People Say Chinese Are The Only People That Like Black People (526 Views)

Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? / Slim And Sexy Black Women Of Instagram. (Thread For Guys That Like Slim Girls). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate When People Say Chinese Are The Only People That Like Black People by Ilamina(f): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
undecided

Indians are also nice

Love to share their culture with blacks and marry us

Many of my classmates, in Nigeria were half Indian
Re: I Hate When People Say Chinese Are The Only People That Like Black People by Ilamina(f): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Even minister of information under the abacha government Walter Ofonagoro

This igbo man Walter Ofonagoro, has been happily married for years
To an indian woman

Re: I Hate When People Say Chinese Are The Only People That Like Black People by Moh247: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
cool

All race , ethnic group, and tribe have good and bad people, hateful and loving people

The more educated and enlightened a tribe , race or ethnicity the more accomodating they are

1 Like

Re: I Hate When People Say Chinese Are The Only People That Like Black People by Ilamina(f): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
They even made his indian wife lolo
Re: I Hate When People Say Chinese Are The Only People That Like Black People by youngsahito(m): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
Indians and Chinese are permitted to use our people working for them as slaves. God punish indians and Chinese. Na Ogun go k**l of them using our people to work as slave.
Re: I Hate When People Say Chinese Are The Only People That Like Black People by 1939nn: 2:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

All race , ethnic group, and tribe have good and bad people, hateful and loving people

The more educated and enlightened a tribe , race or ethnicity the more accomodating they are

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Embarssing Your Self During The Talking Stage / How Did You Spend Ur Turn Over Night / There Is No Woman On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.