Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? (2302 Views)

There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. / Explaining The Animosity Between Atheists And Theists / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I can't go and be looking for where they mentioned so
It may be in this thread or another thread, who has such time?

Mr Bwahahahaha . Na u bring that kind laugh

Now answer me
Be proud of who you are as an intelligent person

Are you an ape or not?
Bwahahahahaha

Keep waiting.

Image123 is correct o, I am a master manipulator, I have manipulated you to using my laughter. Bwahahahahaha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2022
LordReed:

Keep waiting.

Image123 is correct o, I am a master manipulator, I have manipulated you to using my laughter. Bwahahahahaha!

What concerns me
That is a form of horror laugh and you'll see such if you watch movies of Vince Price

Are you an ape or not? Silence the bwahahahahaha with an answer. A simple yes or no

Are you an ape? Bwahahahahaha
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

What concerns me
That is a form of horror laugh and you'll see such if you watch movies of Vince Price

Are you an ape or not? Silence the bwahahahahaha with an answer. A simple yes or no

Are you an ape? Bwahahahahaha

Horror laugh but you are using it. LMFAO!

Answer my question first or keep waiting. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2022
LordReed:

Horror laugh but you are using it. LMFAO!

Answer my question first or keep waiting. Bwahahahahaha!

Baba,are you an ape or not? You're caught in your web
It was your fellow atheist that said so and I want to see your CONVICTION

For me, I am not an ape

Are you an ape or not, stop wasting time but I am going to screenshot your answer
Shame
Remembering your former comments, you are not mad with theists but you that are atheists are engaging them in a religious thread. Thought you should be in education

Are you an ape or not?
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

For me, I am not an ape

Are you an ape or not, stop wasting time but I am going to screenshot your answer
Shame
Remembering your former comments, you are not mad with theists but you that are atheists are engaging them in a religious thread. Thought you should be in education

Are you an ape or not?

Answer my questions first or Keep waiting. Bwahahahahaha!

Oh the freaking irony of you opening a thread to ask atheists questions then the same you complaining that atheists are here. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by jaephoenix(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol, only an idiot will tell you that intelligent man could have been made or evolved from intelligence
Only an idiot will tell you a design has no designer or that a law has not lawgiver

Keep finding ways to console yourself
You have a nice way of dodging questions. I have asked you to tell me your favorite designer and evidence he/she/it/they designed the world. But somehow u haven't read that particular question or you don't understand it

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by jaephoenix(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

For me, I am not an ape

Shame

Are you an ape or not?
Humans originated from ape-like creatures. I know its too much for you to grasp

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by triplechoice(m): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

For me, I am not an ape

Shame

Are you an ape or not?

You want an answer for something whose actual meaning you don't know?

How would you make sense of his reply if you don't know what the word, ape, actually refers to.

Someone said you claimed to be a biologist. If that's actually true, then you're suppose to know better .

Secondary school knowledge in biology and the awake magazines you have read are not enough to make you a biologist.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:19am On Dec 06, 2022
triplechoice:

You want an answer for something whose actual meaning you don't know?

How would you make sense of his reply if you don't know what the word, ape, actually refers to.

Someone said you claimed to be a biologist. If that's actually true, then you're suppose to know better .

Secondary school knowledge in biology and the awake magazines you have read are not enough to make you a biologist.

I was asking him a simple question
If you want to come to his rescue, answer as well
Simple question
Are you an ape or not?
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2022
LordReed:

Answer my questions first or Keep waiting. Bwahahahahaha!

Oh the freaking irony of you opening a thread to ask atheists questions then the same you complaining that atheists are here. Bwahahahahaha!

Are you an ape or not?
A simple question for you
Are you ashamed of answering
Bwahahahahaha
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Image123(m): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2022
LordReed:

Keep waiting.

cheesy Don't let us confirm it to Dtruth my friend, you know he's already suspecting you might be satan himself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2022
jaephoenix:

Humans originated from ape-like creatures. I know its too much for you to grasp

Are you an ape or not?
Simple yes or no
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Templee333(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Which books or Media will you recommend for his age
Let's say the child is 8 years old
May be "my book of bible stories" and "my bible lessons" are the best.

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by jaephoenix(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Are you an ape or not?
Simple yes or no
I have asked you several questions, both on this thread and previous threads and you dodged them. I think its time I return the favor

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Are you an ape or not?
A simple question for you
Are you ashamed of answering
Bwahahahahaha

LoLz! I have given you the condition to which I will answer, if you fulfil it and I don't answer then you can talk. You on the other hand are like a runaway soldier. Answer my questions first. Bwahahahahaha!

You no longer want to talk about how atheists are disturbing you on a thread you created for atheists? Run away soldier. Bwahahahahaha!

3 Likes

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:26am On Dec 06, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! I have given you the condition to which I will answer, if you fulfil it and I don't answer then you can talk. You on the other hand are like a runaway soldier. Answer my questions first. Bwahahahahaha!

Oga
I'm not asking for condition to simple yes/no question
Are you ashamed of identifying who you really are
Hehehe
You can't even answer yes or no cos you're ashamed.
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2022
jaephoenix:

I have asked you several questions, both on this thread and previous threads and you dodged them. I think its time I return the favor

That's their MO. I no longer give them the courtesy. They want the privilege of receiving answers but aren't willing to return the favour once it becomes clear they fumbled. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:28am On Dec 06, 2022
jaephoenix:

Lol
Sometimes I get so many mentions and I lose track of who I need to reply

Mr Jaephoenix is an ape. Yes or no?
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Oga
I'm not asking for condition to simple yes/no question
Are you ashamed of identifying who you really are
Hehehe
You can't even answer yes or no cos you're ashamed.

Not ashamed of anything. The answer is ready to go the instant you answer mine first. You are the one who is probably ashamed because you know you goofed big time. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol

Excuse upon excuse. Abegi make I hear word. LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2022
LordReed:

Excuse upon excuse. Abegi make I hear word. LMAO!

Both of you seem to be caught? I thought you'll quickly answer the question.
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2022
Image123:

cheesy Don't let us confirm it to Dtruth my friend, you know he's already suspecting you might be satan himself cheesy

LoLz! Even if the god comes to tell Dtruthspeaker that I am a saint he will still say I manipulated the god into it. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol

NO nah, why are you so harsh? embarassed

He just happens to be a descendant of APES not that he's an ape! undecided
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Both of you seem to be caught? I thought you'll quickly answer the question.

Caught by what? Your unwillingness to answer questions because you know you goofed? Certainly. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Image123(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Even if the god comes to tell Dtruthspeaker that I am a saint he will still say I manipulated the god into it. Bwahahahahaha!

Nei, nei. God is not a man that will lie.
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by jaephoenix(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol

kiss
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

NO nah, why are you so harsh? embarassed

He just happens to be a descendant of APES not that he's an ape! undecided

He should have admitted himself

He was the same person that said Michael is an ape by all standards
He calls another person an ape but he won't speak for himself
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by jaephoenix(m): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

He should have admitted himself

He was the same person that said Michael is an ape by all standards
He calls another person an ape but he won't speak for himself
Since you're a 'biologist', which people own these skulls, and what are they known as
https://www.nhm.ac.uk/discover/homo-erectus-our-ancient-ancestor.html#:~:text=Like%20Neanderthals%2C%20their%20skull%20was,erectus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by KnownUnknown: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Are you an ape or not?
Simple yes or no

Humans are classified as mammals because humans have the same distinctive features (listed above) found in all members of this large group.

Humans are also classified within:

the subgroup of mammals called primates;
and the subgroup of primates called apes and in particular the 'Great Apes'
Humans, however, also possess many unique characteristics and are therefore classified within a unique subgroup of the Great Apes called the hominins.

https://australian.museum/learn/science/human-evolution/humans-are-mammals/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Humans are classified as mammals because humans have the same distinctive features (listed above) found in all members of this large group.

Humans, however, also possess many unique characteristics and are therefore classified within a unique subgroup of the Great Apes called the hominins.

Good one, I hope he doesn't get confused. LoLz.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by jaephoenix(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
KnownUnknown:

I didn’t want to post these for him. Obviously he's not a biologist. I wanted him to answer all the accumulated questions I asked him

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by triplechoice(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I was asking him a simple question
If you want to come to his rescue, answer as well
Simple question
Are you an ape or not?

At the moment, the correct answer wouldn't help you because you have a very limited understanding of the word, ape.

The only meaning, you have
strongly attached to that word, is chimpanzee or monkeys, and you have kept repeating that.

So ,a yes or no answer wouldn't help to clear your ignorance. Go and find out first, all of the meaning attached to that word, ape , and then come back here to ask the same question .

It's obvious you're desperate for a yes answer, which you intend to screenshot ,and later use as evidence that someone here once admitted to be a monkey.

Nobody is going to fall for that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help: How Can I Get Bible Download For Macbook Air / Obama Step Mother In Scoan / Deeper Life Members Blast Kumuyi Over Son’s Un-deeper-life-stic Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.