Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? (2324 Views)

There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. / Explaining The Animosity Between Atheists And Theists / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Barims(m): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
God remains the most worst invention in human history
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
LordReed:

Where in it did he say we evolved from monkeys and chimpanzees?

He has even expanded it. He says in addition to apes (monkeys) you are also evolved from bacteria grin hahaha grin

Workch:
Yes, you are a distant cousin to a bacteria and that why you have exact the same set of 40 genes with Bacteria.
Every organism are distant cousins

You people are entertainingly mad. grin
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
triplechoice:

At the moment, the correct answer wouldn't help you because you have a very limited understanding of the word, ape.

The only meaning, you have
strongly attached to that word, is chimpanzee or monkeys, and you have kept repeating that.

So ,a yes or no answer wouldn't help to clear your ignorance. Go and find out first, all of the meaning attached to that word, ape , and then come back here to ask the same question .

It's obvious you're desperate for a yes answer, which you intend to screenshot ,and later use as evidence that someone here once admitted to be a monkey.

Nobody is going to fall for that.

This is so good! LoLz!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

He has even expanded it. He says in addition to apes (monkeys) you are also evolved from bacteria grin hahaha grin

You people are entertainingly mad. grin

You quoted what he wrote and still managed to misquote him in the same post. You are the one who is screwed up really and you just gave the evidence. LMFAO!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

He should have admitted himself
He was the same person that said Michael is an ape by all standards
He calls another person an ape but he won't speak for himself

That's what happens when a sane human is holding onto an insane faculty!

The theory will only be there in his head but it won't have any root in his mind.
God's word says humans were created in the image of GOD and we can see that out of all the creatures on planet earth only humans are improving in everything we do.
So how do you expect a sane person to swallow the teaching of evolution claiming his ancestors were APES and be comfortable with such insanity? smiley

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by tamudabu: 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:
What is this one saying sef?
If you listen carefully you might surely hear.

Aemmyjah:
Children tend to imitate or listen to their parents but it is better for them to make up their own beliefs too.
It is true that children imitate or listen to their parents but it is not better for children to make up their own beliefs, and children will not make up their own beliefs unless they "imitate or listen to their parents" making up beliefs.

I find "making up beliefs" to not be an efficient surviving skill and definitely not a skill to make one prosper in this 21st century we live in, myself. One sure needs more than a made up beliefs that there would be light just because one says "let there be light". I mean, we Nigerians believe, but Nepa, don't we still?

Aemmyjah:
A child ask a parent about God, you can't teach them what to believe but let them first know YOUR conviction.
Aha. Now you've hit the nail on the head.

You see, in your initial post you presented the "conviction" of a mummy and a daddy from a joke you read many years ago "but let us imagine it was real life", and now you are making up beliefs that those imaginations are my own convictions for some odd reason.

For all it's worth, if my child believes, then it must not have imitated or listened to me its parent, for it is my conviction to teach my child to use it's own senses to ask and knock and seek with all its heart and soul and mind and being and time instead of believing.

Open your eyes and look for yourself and see so you may know, is my child's first and forever lesson.

Aemmyjah:
Using simple illustrations and thought-provoking questions will help the child.
Teaching the child to ask and knock and seek with all its heart and mind and soul and being will help it a lot more than giving a child things to believe. Giving a child the tools to fish profits it more than giving it fish.

Aemmyjah:
Personally, right from infancy is when I'll teach my child spiritual things but time is coming when he might begin to question some of those things. At that point,that is when he needs to convince himself.
So, you will teach your child the things that you "might begin to question some of those things" instead of the things that you have questioned and now know?

How are you sure you are not teaching your child the things that are wrong when you yourself have not even yet begun to question some of those things?

Personally, I don't teach my children spiritual things. I teach them that 2+2=4 and to use their own senses to ask and knock and seek instead of convince themself that things they make up and believe are true. The benefit is that their iron sharpens my iron.

Aemmyjah:
Even science says that he mind of a child is like a bucket waiting to be filled.

So Hard Times, lol.

"Now, what I want is, Facts. Teach these boys and girls nothing but Facts. Facts alone are wanted in life. Plant nothing else, and root out everything else. You can only form the minds of reasoning animals upon Facts: nothing else will ever be of any service to them. This is the principle on which I bring up my own children, and this is the principle on which I bring up these children. Stick to Facts, sir!’"

Science says no such nonsense, Aemmyjah, since that ignores the minds superpower to process and invent. At the least.

Aemmyjah:
Children that are thought religious values tend to do well but leaving them that way will exposed them to wrong teaching
Depends what you mean by "religious values". Does that include, wipe your bum when you poo, and wash your hands, and brush your teeth every morning and after every meal and before you go to bed, and respect others, and say please and thank you and don't kill and don't steal and don't covet your neighbours wife and love one another and develop all your senses and use them to ask and knock and seek with all your heart and mind and soul and being, and read books and 2+2=4 and exercise regularly to begin with?

If so, then I agree, though they are not "religious values", but do well in life skills and values. After all, a child that learns "By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground", is likely to do better than one that prays to God for their daily bread", and most non-religious people would need to teach "by the sweat of thy brow" to their children since they can not teach them to pray to God.

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by tamudabu: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! 2 people that cannot quote a single post? Why is that anytime you guys are asked for evidence for a claim you are making you fold like a bad hand of poker?

Sounds like making things up to believe and hoping you'd believe too my Lord.
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
tamudabu:

Sounds like making things up to believe and hoping you'd believe too my Lord.

My dearest buda! What happened why art thou transformed? LoLz.

LoLz. Indeed my dear tamudabu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
LordReed:

You quoted what he wrote and still managed to misquote him in the same post. You are the one who is screwed up really and you just gave the evidence. LMFAO!

The definition of madness. grin You report I quoted what he said yet in the same flow you say I misquoted him? grin

This is definitely how mad people talk in proof that atheists are mad people grin
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The definition of madness. grin You report I quoted what he said yet in the same flow you say I misquoted him? grin

This is definitely how mad people talk in proof that atheists are mad people grin

Yes you misquoted him by saying he said we evolved from bacteria when that was not what he said in the quote. It's evidence you are mad instead.

Workch:
Yes, you are a distant cousin to a bacteria

Dtruthspeaker: He said you evolved from bacteria

Can't you see how mad you are? Bwahahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
LordReed:

Yes you misquoted him by saying he said we evolved from bacteria when that was not what he said in the quote. It's evidence you are mad instead.

Workch:
Yes, you are a distant cousin to a bacteria

Dtruthspeaker: He said you evolved from bacteria

Can't you see how mad you are? Bwahahahahahaha!

See your mad lying self! grin now he clearly says it. grin

Workch:
But you and gorrila are both apes...

Michael547:

I am not an ape I beg your pardon....

Workch:
By all standard, you are an ape...

Now he clearly says "You are an Ape". grin A lying mad ape that is. grin hahahaha grin

If his performance continues I am certain he would soon pronounce that you evolved from bacteria tying up the Truth of what I have said. lying mad ape. grin grin
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Michael547:

Now he clearly says "You are an Ape". grin A lying mad ape that is. grin hahahaha grin

If his performance continues I am certain he would soon pronounce that you evolved from bacteria tying up the Truth of what I have said. lying mad ape. grin grin

Lol
Mad lying bacterial apes
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Michael547:

Workch: You are an ape

Dtruthspeaker: He said you evolved from monkey and chimpanzee!

When will your madness end? Bwahahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol
Mad lying bacterial apes

grin Mad lying bacteria ape are they grin
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
LordReed:

Workch: You are an ape

Dtruthspeaker: He said you evolved from monkey and chimpanzee!

When will your madness end? Bwahahahahahaha!

Lying Bacteria Ape, you don mad finish! grin cheesy grin
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by jaephoenix(m): 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Its unfortunate religion even rebooted your brain and wiped out the remaining knowledge inside. A simple Google search would clear your doubts whether we evolved from apes. But no, not yall Bible thumpers, you must expose ignorance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
jaephoenix:

Its unfortunate religion even rebooted your brain and wiped out the remaining knowledge inside. A simple Google search would clear your doubts whether we evolved from apes. But no, not yall Bible thumpers, you must expose ignorance
Smart fellow
What about you
Are you an ape?

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Maynman: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Everyone can see the mad liar here. Bwahahahahahaha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
jaephoenix:

Unfortunately for you God haters, the Truth is always in the past and some of us where here seeing when those devils were toying and testing with this evolution rubbish.

And the same questions that was asked them is still what I ask now. And like then, none of you can answer those questions now.

This evolution shit is just A CONJECTURE USING THE TRUTH WHICH WAS STILL COVERED BY THE BIBLE WHICH SHOWS THAT BOTH MAN AND ANIMALS ARE FROM THE EARTH OUR STRONG CONNECTION THROUGH RESEMBLANCES AND LIKENESS.

Thus, you devils are only using what is already known and trying to stretch it out to crazy, wild and out of Truth proportion.

The case of using the Truth to lay lies.
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by tamudabu: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
The complexity of the world in which we live exceeds our capacity to comprehend it. Confronted by a reality of extreme complexity, we are obliged to resort to various methods of simplification: generalizations, dichotomies, metaphors, decision rules, and moral precepts, just to mention a few. These mental constructs take on a (subjective) existence of their own, further complicating the situation.
https://www.georgesoros.com/2014/01/13/fallibility-reflexivity-and-the-human-uncertainty-principle-2/
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by jaephoenix(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Unfortunately for you God haters, the Truth is always in the past and some of us where here seeing when those devils were toying and testing with this evolution rubbish.

And the same questions that was asked them is still what I ask now. And like then, none of you can answer those questions now.

This evolution shit is just A CONJECTURE USING THE TRUTH WHICH WAS STILL COVERED BY THE BIBLE WHICH SHOWS THAT BOTH MAN AND ANIMALS ARE FROM THE EARTH OUR STRONG CONNECTION THROUGH RESEMBLANCES AND LIKENESS.

Thus, you devils are only using what is already known and trying to stretch it out to crazy, wild and out of Truth proportion.

The case of using the Truth to lay lies.
Conjectures? Yet there are skulls of Neantherthals homo erectus etc, dinosaur fossils littered all over the world, with genetic testing technology, all agreeing to it. But yet not one relic backing up your Bible creation story, yet you believe it
The joke's on you bro

3 Likes

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by KnownUnknown: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
jaephoenix:

Conjectures? Yet there are skulls of Neantherthals homo erectus etc, dinosaur fossils littered all over the world, with genetic testing technology, all agreeing to it. But yet not one relic backing up your Bible creation story, yet you believe it
The joke's on you bro

On day 2 God said:
Abracadabra Hiawatha
Let there be a firmament
Between the waters
To separate the waters
From the waters
Genesis 1:6
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by FatherOfJesus: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:
These was a joke I read many years ago but let us imagine it was real life, how will you handle it as a parent?

A girl went to her dad and asked 'Dad, where do we come from?'
The dad told her that God made the first couple and later they began to bear children who later had their own children. It happened until this day

The girl went to her mum and asked the same thing but hers was much different. She said that humans evolved from monkeys and chimpanzees
Understandably, the girl was confused and went to tell her dad what her mum said and he gave the epic reply
'Look, I have told you where I came from, your mum told you where she came from'

Though this is a joke but we know that will create more questions on the girl's mind

If it were your own child, how will you CONVINCE her?
I will tell the child that they are both wrong, because god did not create anybody/there’s no evidence that god exist and humans didn’t evolve from monkeys and chimpanzees.

I will let the child understand that humans are living organisms like every other organism and that every organism on earth today evolved from prehistoric organisms and specifically humans evolved from other primitive apes that are not monkeys nor chimpanzees

4 Likes

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Smart fellow
What about you
Are you an ape?

Please stop this thing it's no longer funny o! undecided

Atheists didn't say they are APES but they are descendants of APES!

I don't think that's disputable nah, your talk about your ancestors Adam and Eve, they talk about their ancestors APES! undecided
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
jaephoenix:

Conjectures? Yet there are skulls of Neantherthals homo erectus etc, dinosaur fossils littered all over the world, with genetic testing technology, all agreeing to it.

My sculptist can create those same bones and I can pay some people to bring a weird looking machine to say that it tests genetics of Noah bone's.

All is "dem say" you where not there to see if they were lying!

jaephoenix:

But yet not one relic [/b]backing up your Bible creation story, yet you believe it.
[b]
We have more than one, but take this. Isreal just came back to its God given land in 1947 after their scattering. As God Said.

And as you see no one can remove them again, as God Said.

But this is a change of post! You are the ones in the examination box to prove your case.
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by kingxsamz(m): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:
These was a joke I read many years ago but let us imagine it was real life, how will you handle it as a parent?

A girl went to her dad and asked 'Dad, where do we come from?'
The dad told her that God made the first couple and later they began to bear children who later had their own children. It happened until this day

The girl went to her mum and asked the same thing but hers was much different. She said that humans evolved from monkeys and chimpanzees
Understandably, the girl was confused and went to tell her dad what her mum said and he gave the epic reply
'Look, I have told you where I came from, your mum told you where she came from'

Though this is a joke but we know that will create more questions on the girl's mind

If it were your own child, how will you CONVINCE her?

He should have told her one came from dirt while the other came from a stolen rib. I'm sure that makes the "joke" better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I will tell the child that they are both wrong, because god did not create anybody/there’s no evidence that god exist and humans didn’t evolve from monkeys and chimpanzees.

I will let the child understand that humans are living organisms like every other organism and that every organism on earth today evolved from prehistoric organisms and specifically humans evolved from other primitive apes that are not monkeys nor chimpanzees

Tell us how you will do that?
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by FatherOfJesus: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Tell us how you will do that?
I just told you that
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by jaephoenix(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

My sculptist can create those same bones and I can pay some people to bring a weird looking machine to say that it tests genetics of Noah bone's.

All is "dem say" you where not there to see if they were lying!
Lol
Do you realize

We have more than one, but take this. Isreal just came back to its God given land in 1947 after their scattering. As God Said.

But this is a change of post! You are the ones in the examination box to prove your case.
Whoa. Can you tell that amazing 'sculptist' to create a fossil and post it here on Nairaland. That would be amazing. Youd make a lotta cash from it.
And by the way, the history of Israel as a nation doesn't recognize your Bible fables. And do you know Christians are less than 2% in Israel? grin
Such a minority, yet you claim theyre gods own people? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Where in the Bible does it say this?

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by KnownUnknown: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
LordReed:

Where in the Bible does it say this?

The chapter that mentions Great Britain, Balfour, and White Hebrew Israelites. Brought to you by, (the conspiracy theorists would love this) Rothschild money.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

The country exists because white Christian converts loved killing white Judaism converts in Europe, and white Christians fantasies about the need of a State of Israel to bring about Armageddon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla 2024 Prophecies / The Trinity Disproved! A Quinternity Found Instead / Hierarchy In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.