Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? (2313 Views)

There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. / Explaining The Animosity Between Atheists And Theists / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by KnownUnknown: 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
LordReed:

Where in the Bible does it say this?

The Balfour Declaration, which resulted in a significant upheaval in the lives of Palestinians, was issued on November 2, 1917.

The declaration turned the Zionist aim of establishing a Jewish state in Palestine into a reality when Britain publicly pledged to establish “a national home for the Jewish people” there.

The pledge is generally viewed as one of the main catalysts of the Nakba – the ethnic cleansing of Palestine in 1948 – and the conflict that ensued with the Zionist state of Israel.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/features/2018/11/2/more-than-a-century-on-the-balfour-declaration-explained
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
LordReed:

Where in the Bible does it say this?

You know them already you are just being evil.

Ezekiel 37:21-25
Say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God, “Behold, I will take the sons of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and I will gather them from every side AND BRING THEM INTO THEIR OWN LAND; and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king will be king for all of them; and they will no longer be two nations and no longer be divided into two kingdoms.

AND WE SEE TODAY, ISREAL CAME BACK IN 1947 AND THEY ARE KNOWN AS ONE COUNTRY/NATION. NO MORE ISRAEL AND JUDEA!

Jeremiah 23:3-8
“Then I Myself will gather the remnant of My flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and bring them back to their pasture, and they will be fruitful and multiply.

Isaiah 11:11-12.
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Maynman: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God, “Behold, I will take the sons of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and I will gather them from every side AND BRING THEM INTO THEIR OWN LAND; and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king will be king for all of them; and they will no longer be two nations and no longer be divided into two kingdoms.

AND WE SEE TODAY, ISREAL CAME BACK IN 1947 AND THEY ARE KNOWN AS ONE COUNTRY/NATION. NO MORE ISRAEL AND JUDEA!

“Then I Myself will gather the remnant of My flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and bring them back to their pasture, and they will be fruitful and multiply.

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
jaephoenix:

Whoa. Can you tell that amazing 'sculptist' to create a fossil and post it here on Nairaland. That would be amazing. Youd make a lotta cash from it.
And by the way, the history of Israel as a nation doesn't recognize your Bible fables. And do you know Christians are less than 2% in Israel? grin
Such a minority, yet you claim theyre gods own people? grin grin grin

All Deviation from Post!
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Was this written before or after the exile in Babylon?

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
LordReed:

Was this written before or after the exile in Babylon?

Deviation from Post!

No Road!
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Deviation from Post!

No Road!

LoLz. We all know this was purportedly written during the Babylonian captivity and was purportedly fulfilled upon their return from that exile but sure let's believe whatever we like about the Jewish fairytales shall we. LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. We all know this was purportedly written during the Babylonian captivity and was purportedly fulfilled upon their return from that exile but sure let's believe whatever we like about the Jewish fairytales shall we. LMFAO!

grin See Satan. Now you admit and confess that Isreal was overrun by enemies (Babylon), as was prophecied and that they returned, as Prophecied. grin

No Road Satan. grin
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin See Satan. Now you admit and confess that Isreal was overrun by enemies (Babylon), as was prophecied and that they returned, as Prophecied. grin

No Road Satan. grin

LoLz! Do you know the meaning of purportedly? Look it up if you don't.

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Do you know the meaning of purportedly? Look it up if you don't.

grin Your "purportedly" only stands against your contesting the period of writing and not against the Truth which you confess that in Truth you are aware that God threw them out and God brought them back. Which is the Point! grin

So, No Road!
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by FatherOfJesus: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Your "purportedly" only stands against your contesting the period of writing and not against the Truth which you confess that in Truth you are aware that God threw them out and God brought them back. Which is the Point! grin

So, No Road!
a lot of times, you think that you make sense but not knowing that you are a big fool grin

2 Likes

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

So, No Road!

LMAO! Lawyer that says purportedly is confession. Bwahahahahaha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LottiOk: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy grin

His silly illogical rebuttals always cracks me up, I really hall u Lordreed & co 4 really schooling him repeatedly with common logical points & fall over lmao cheesy grin cheesy grin as he wriggles & twist up illogical nonsense to sooth his ego. It's tooooo comical 2 imagine, yet sad that millions like him reason like him (if not worse).

FatherOfJesus:
a lot of times, you think that you make sense but not knowing that you are a big fool grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2022
LottiOk:
cheesy grin cheesy grin

His silly illogical rebuttals always cracks me up, I really hall u Lordreed & co 4 really schooling him repeatedly with common logical points & fall over lmao cheesy grin cheesy grin as he wriggles & twist up illogical nonsense to sooth his ego. It's tooooo comical 2 imagine, yet sad that millions like him reason like him (if not worse).

So sad. I often wonder what the point is to be so disingenuous in defending what you claim is the truth. Why can't the truth stand on its own merits? Why all the dissembling? Makes no sense to me.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2022
LordReed:

LMAO! Lawyer that says purportedly is confession. Bwahahahahaha!

It is always guaranteed that you would always lie and twist when you can not counter.
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:39am On Dec 10, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

I make sense all the time and fools find that they have nothing valid to say after me only to insult

When The Debate Is Lost, Slander Becomes The Tool Of The Loser
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2022
LordReed:

So sad. I often wonder what the point is to be so disingenuous in defending what you claim is the truth. Why can't the truth stand on its own merits? Why all the dissembling? Makes no sense to me.

See, devil is complaining! grin

Why don't you devils shut up and let Truths and Lies fight on their own?

Would you do that?
No!

Because you have already seen that Truth Always defeats Lies.

So you come to support Lies so that it may have some more power to fight against Truth.

So now you are complaining because Truth has its own advocates too and once again, YOU ARE LOSING, BOTH YOU AND YOUR LIES, LOSER grin

It is fun to see
such fun to see,
Satan Lose. grin
It is fun to see such fun to see,
Satan Lose. grin

Jesus is
A Winnermon, A Winnermon, A Winnermon
Jesus is
A Winnermon
A Winnermon all the time. grin
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

See, devil is complaining! grin

Why don't you devils shut up and let Truths and Lies fight on their own?

Would you do that?
No!

Because you have already seen that Truth Always defeats Lies.

So you come to support Lies so that it may have some more power to fight against Truth.

So now you are complaining because Truth has its own advocates too and once again, YOU ARE LOSING, BOTH YOU AND YOUR LIES, LOSER grin

It is fun to see
such fun to see,
Satan Lose. grin
It is fun to see such fun to see,
Satan Lose. grin

Jesus is
A Winnermon, A Winnermon, A Winnermon
Jesus is
A Winnermon
A Winnermon all the time. grin

Dtruthspeaker:

It is always guaranteed that you would always lie and twist when you can not counter.

LoLz. Keep exposing your disingenuousness. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Aemmyjah(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. Keep exposing your disingenuousness. Bwahahahahaha!

Atheists claim to be very intelligent
They should be able to present concrete facts that will convince others about their argument
Not a stupid laugh to hide their embarrassment
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Atheists claim to be very intelligent
They should be able to present concrete facts that will convince others about their argument
Not a stupid laugh to hide their embarrassment

I am laughing at your embarrassment. When I make a claim I produce evidence for it so I have nothing to be embarrassed about. Unlike you who runs away once you get caught out. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Aemmyjah(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
LordReed:

I am laughing at your embarrassment. When I make a claim I produce evidence for it so I have nothing to be embarrassed about. Unlike you who runs away once you get caught out. LMFAO!

I read all your quotes and evidence
Not even concrete in any sense
You only resort to insult and stupid laugh
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I read all your quotes and evidence
Not even concrete in any sense
You only resort to insult and stupid laugh

LoLz! Where have I insulted you? Sorry not sorry that my laughter bothers you, deal with it. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Where have I insulted you? Sorry not sorry that my laughter bothers you, deal with it. LMFAO!

You don't know how to read
That's how you deal with everyone and not me
Keep laughing at yourself
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by LordReed(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You don't know how to read
That's how you deal with everyone and not me
Keep laughing at yourself

Mention where I insulted someone.
Once again I am laughing at you. LoLz!

2 Likes

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by jaephoenix(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=Maynman post=119021965][/quote]
This never happened. I guess you have never bothered to read Israel history
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by jaephoenix(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

This never happened in Israel. Guess you haven't bothered to read their history before
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by jaephoenix(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

All Deviation from Post!

You always put up that decoy when you're caught. We're not fools cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by jaephoenix(m): 11:25am On Dec 20, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Quite a big fool. Dude is big on dissembling

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Maynman: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2022
jaephoenix:

This never happened. I guess you have never bothered to read Israel history

What never happened?
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by jaephoenix(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2022
Maynman:

What never happened?
The nations of Israel gathering in 1947
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by Maynman: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
jaephoenix:

The nations of Israel gathering in 1947

Where did i talk about that?
Re: Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? by jaephoenix(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Maynman:

Where did i talk about that?
Scroll up. I was quoting Dliespeaker, not you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Allah, A God That Named His Prophets After Another God / those who do not know / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.