Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign (27450 Views)

Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation / Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Naira20: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
Stunt noni

Tinubuwins2023e:
We don't expect you to be impressed in the first place. As a stunt supporter of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, I am highly impressed at the performance of Tinubu at the Chathan house.
I don't care what the opposition says.

THE PROGRESS IN THE LIFE OF TINUBU IS A BIG PAIN IN THE HEART OF IGBOS IN THIS COUNTRY cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=favor914 post=118930276][/quote]

Go and live in a cave since you people have refused to evolve. Following incompetent politicians up and down at the expense of the common man. Peter Obi is your next president, you're free to go and live in a cave if you don't like it. grin
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Mitsurugi(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:

Oh now you Zombidiots know what I tolerate or not

If you don't like power delegation and you like dictatorship don't get me involved on your ideology of leadership

I have always liked Tinubu's mentorship, protegee and delegation system

We rise by lifting others

Fuu.cck you my dear boy! I'm not your partisan mugu you should banter with. I am a patriot and I will not sell my conscience for Tinubu's shit, no matter how good it tastes to you. You are a hypocrite going by your antecedents on this forum. I repeat you and your sorry ilk would have blasted Peter Obi to the high heavens had he tried this shit. Tinubu has shamed you all. Take the embarrassment in peace and come back stronger to spew rubbish tomorrow. BATists in the mud.
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Benmob: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
When atiku and obi go for interview,apc will fine a way to attack them and bring one mistake of their interview,but see their oga,is own interview na terror,if tinubu wins,shetimma will be d president,that why many northern governors and leaders are supporting him,but Tinubu unchin are not seeing it,d same way they were blind of buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by basidogeorgev: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
Emilokan no get level
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Enemyofpeace: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu is a calamity waiting to happen on Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Moh247: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mitsurugi:

mess you my dear boy! I'm not your partisan mugu you should banter with. I am a patriot and I will not sell my conscience for Tinubu's shit, no matter how good it tastes to you. You are a hypocrite going by your antecedents on this forum. I repeat you and your sorry ilk would have blasted Peter Obi to the high heavens had he tried this shit. Tinubu has shamed you all. Take the embarrassment in peace and come back stronger to spew rubbish tomorrow. BATists in the mud.

Let me try to even guess and assume you are intelligent

Kindly show evidence for your baseless allegations

Because I don't remember anywhere I have ever told anyone I like dictatorship over delegation of responsibility
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Enemyofpeace: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Benmob:
When atiku and obi go for interview,apc will fine a way to attack them and bring one mistake of their interview,but see their oga,is own interview na terror,if tinubu wins,shetimma will be d president,that why many northern governors and leaders are supporting him,but Tinubu unchin are not seeing it,d same way they were blind of buhari.

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Ofunaofu: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
“Now that the APC Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Tinubu has confirmed his unpreparedness and lack of capacity on the world state, we urge that he should immediately collapse his campaign, stop wasting resources, go home and rest".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by gibsonwales(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
I'm an APC supporter, but going from Buhari to Tinubu is FRY PAN TO FIRE �. There are better candidates within the party. Osinbajo and the likes..... I hope his aware of the task ahead of him !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by ezechi242: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
post=118930057:
Tinubu said: “Let me demonstrate here one of those philosophies and doctrines that I believe firmly in, it is team-ship, unbreakable team. To demonstrate that, I’ll assign it to my team.”

On education, Tinubu promised to provide student loans and reform the Almajiri educational system practiced in northern Nigeria.

El-Rufai who answered questions on security, stated that banditry, terrorism, separatism, and oil theft require a new approach including increasing the number of security operatives.

“The numbers must change and the Bola Tinubu administration already has a blueprint which is embedded in our action plan to address this. We will scale up the numbers of the armed forces. We’ll ramp up not only the numbers but the training and the equipment,” the Kaduna governor said.

PDP. Comprising of Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora should simply shut up their corrupt mouth.
They were in the same political party that ran this nation down for 16 wasted years.
Both of them combined together can NEVER stand Tinubu based on Achievements and Leadership, all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians know so.
We cannot give our country back to some animals that called our darling nation a zoo for almost 8 years, but now they are trying to tell us they love our nation more than us.
Nonentities and low-lives everywhere.

Wow so happy to see you back bro....you went on strike for over a month cuz of 70k you were owed for your 3 months salary....them dun pay u now you no rest for even a day before you start work again....BEAST. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by BeardedMeat(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
We don't expect you to be impressed in the first place. As a stunt supporter of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, I am highly impressed at the performance of Tinubu at the Chathan house.
I don't care what the opposition says.

THE PROGRESS IN THE LIFE OF TINUBU IS A BIG PAIN IN THE HEART OF IGBOS IN THIS COUNTRY cheesy
Is kola ologodiyan Igbo? Why are you scared of the PDP the dying party?
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Segzy19: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
I can bet it that a lot of people making silly comments here did not watch the video....

Of course I don't expect PDP or Obi supporters to applaud Asiwaju. To them, he can never do right.

You better go watch the video and learn one or two things...

All of you will soon rest or retire by force..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by ezechi242: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:

Because I don't remember anywhere I have ever told anyone I like dictatorship over delegation of responsibility

Bat din drink Urchins blood finish...show us your picture if no be bone remain.
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Moh247: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
ezechi242:

Bat din drink Urchins blood finish...show us your picture if no be bone remain.

Obi supporter no fit even get ordinary data to see my picture on my dp

Sad trolls
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Benmob: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
sad sad sad
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by izubext007: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
The rist that Nigeria will face if he eventually wins the elections is more than what you imagine
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Mitsurugi(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:

Oga go and sit down. Accept the embarrassing defeat una baba don cast despite all your best efforts. We don't even want debate again. It's okay. Before he reveals his plan to hand governance over to terrorist Turji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by azikiweironsi(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Everybody, all other political parties just continue to rush this man like indomie. Forgetting all other contestants such as Sowore, Kola Abiola etc.....
Something tells me this man is a big threat to others ambition and he is surely moving strategically.
I won't be surprised if others copies his mode of operation because the guy is surely moving to victory. The way they bash him the stronger he becomes. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by condralbedez: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
Shame to vulturebbqgrill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Moh247: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Oga go and sit down. Accept the embarrassing defeat una baba don cast despite all your best efforts. We don't even want debate again. It's okay. Before he reveals his plan to hand governance over to terrorist Turji

When you are done with your bitterness you would accept reality

Tinubu no kuku send una, na una dey wail endlessly
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by 00FFT00(m): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu was asked 10 questions by the press

He answered by telling them he came on with a team he intends to lead Nigeria with

He further went on to Answer 4 Questions

Rt Hon Femi Gbajabiamila answered one

Malam Nasir ElRufai answered one on Security in the North

Prof Ben Ayade answered another question

Dr Kayode Fayemi answered one on education

Wale Edun answered the Question on Economy

Peter Obi has always presented himself and answered all questions asked of him.
Atiku Abubakar has been answering all questions asked him all by himself.
Musa Kwankwaso has also been doing the exact same thing.
Kola Abiola, Omoyele Sowore etc., have always personally answered questions asked of them.

To mention the name of one arrogant, demented drug dealer who thinks anything is his turn is a disgrace I must spare my mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Benmob: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
Segzy19:
I can bet it that a lot of people making silly comments here did not watch the video....

Of course I don't expect PDP or Obi supporters to applaud Asiwaju. To them, he can never do right.

You better go watch the video and learn one or two things...

All of you will soon rest or retire by force..

diz way u pple will not applaud obi and atiku, I watch all,it was disgrace totally,a president candidate need pple to answer is question for him,I have never see that before in any country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by harqinhola(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
THE TRUTH REMAINS THAT BOLA AHMED TINUBU STANDS A BETTER CHANCE OF BECOMING THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA WHILE ATIKU AND PETER OBI WILL STRUGGLE FOR THE SECOND POSITION.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by riverbird: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
Please where can I find the video?, I want to laugh small
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Mitsurugi(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:

When you are done with your bitterness you would accept reality

Tinubu no kuku send una, na una dey wail endlessly

Yes I am bitter. Nigeria's lack of progress, of prosperity, of common sense, of unity and of security despite her potential is enough to instill bitterness in sane people. But you're not sane, are you? Stipends sustain you. That's why you are willing as a youth to install a relic, a mumbling disaster as a testimony to the fact that you are bereft of any iota of self pride.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Benmob: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
harqinhola:
THE TRUTH REMAINS THAT BOLA AHMED TINUBU STANDS A BETTER CHANCE OF BECOMING THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA WHILE ATIKU AND PETER OBI WILL STRUGGLE FOR THE SECOND POSITION.
yes he will win,but shetima will take over, nobody will allow anyone who is not sound to disgrace his country in foreign conference.
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by pepetua(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
post=118930057:
Tinubu said: “Let me demonstrate here one of those philosophies and doctrines that I believe firmly in, it is team-ship, unbreakable team. To demonstrate that, I’ll assign it to my team.”

On education, Tinubu promised to provide student loans and reform the Almajiri educational system practiced in northern Nigeria.

El-Rufai who answered questions on security, stated that banditry, terrorism, separatism, and oil theft require a new approach including increasing the number of security operatives.

“The numbers must change and the Bola Tinubu administration already has a blueprint which is embedded in our action plan to address this. We will scale up the numbers of the armed forces. We’ll ramp up not only the numbers but the training and the equipment,” the Kaduna governor said.

PDP. Comprising of Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora should simply shut up their corrupt mouth.
They were in the same political party that ran this nation down for 16 wasted years.
Both of them combined together can NEVER stand Tinubu based on Achievements and Leadership, all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians know so.
We cannot give our country back to some animals that called our darling nation a zoo for almost 8 years, but now they are trying to tell us they love our nation more than us.
Nonentities and low-lives everywhere.
Do you have a country?
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by ezechi242: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:

Obi supporter no fit even get ordinary data to see my picture on my dp

Sad trolls

grin grin ah...sorry o I never thought it wise to view your dp...but I just did and sincerely you didnt prove me wrong ...Yoruba Muslim grin grin

And the amusing thing is you are still supporting a man that couldn't answer question thrown at him...instead he was using proxies I know thats how you managed to pass out of lasu grin.

When remi tinubu touches him in the night that she needs sex I'm sure he will put a call to hell rufai to do the job.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by PrinceOfLagos: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
It's a shame that a nonentity like Tinubu wants to be president of this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by 3seriez(m): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Jagaban! That was some real falling of hand. Even buhari in his 2015 Chatham house appearance did not run away from questions despite some of his answers being off track.
Forget all these grammar teamship explanation. That was some real wack move.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers Elders Reject Biafra / Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification / Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.