Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign (27452 Views)

Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation / Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Harmony92(f): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Make this man rest abeg embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by israelmao(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu's blunders will continue to increase because God has rejected APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by tishbite41(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
The Yoruba vegetable
Tinubu is symbolic of the condition of the Yoruba nation today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hahahhahahahahahahahahaaahhaa..........

Pls get me one bottle of baluba Blu Blu , let me go and get my APv...

We must use APC Shame to vote LP SANITY!!!!

But the fathers of every APC Supporter is the mother of his children anyway....( bAT 2022)

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Raphaelmary(m): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
post=118930057:
Tinubu said: “Let me demonstrate here one of those philosophies and doctrines that I believe firmly in, it is team-ship, unbreakable team. To demonstrate that, I’ll assign it to my team.”

On education, Tinubu promised to provide student loans and reform the Almajiri educational system practiced in northern Nigeria.

El-Rufai who answered questions on security, stated that banditry, terrorism, separatism, and oil theft require a new approach including increasing the number of security operatives.

“The numbers must change and the Bola Tinubu administration already has a blueprint which is embedded in our action plan to address this. We will scale up the numbers of the armed forces. We’ll ramp up not only the numbers but the training and the equipment,” the Kaduna governor said.
Have you no shame?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Alba3:
PDP setting bad precedence

You mean APC. Well no difference. Both useless

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Harmony92(f): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abeg make this man rest embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by favor914: 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Brendaniel:
The people supporting this man are very wicked.
Hypocrites are always the first ones to point their leper’s finger.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by favor914: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Reinaldo:

You mean APC. Well no difference. Both useless

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by israelmao(m): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
post=118930057:
Tinubu said: “Let me demonstrate here one of those philosophies and doctrines that I believe firmly in, it is team-ship, unbreakable team. To demonstrate that, I’ll assign it to my team.”

On education, Tinubu promised to provide student loans and reform the Almajiri educational system practiced in northern Nigeria.

El-Rufai who answered questions on security, stated that banditry, terrorism, separatism, and oil theft require a new approach including increasing the number of security operatives.

“The numbers must change and the Bola Tinubu administration already has a blueprint which is embedded in our action plan to address this. We will scale up the numbers of the armed forces. We’ll ramp up not only the numbers but the training and the equipment,” the Kaduna governor said.

PDP. Comprising of Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora should simply shut up their corrupt mouth.
They were in the same political party that ran this nation down for 16 wasted years.
Both of them combined together can NEVER stand Tinubu based on Achievements and Leadership, all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians know so.
We cannot give our country back to some animals that called our darling nation a zoo for almost 8 years, but now they are trying to tell us they love our nation more than us.
Nonentities and low-lives everywhere.

Is it not a shame that your paymaster lacks the full grasp and depth of nation he is intending to lead?God has rejected APC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Harmony92(f): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Raphaelmary:

Have you no shame?
I wonder o imagine Hell Rufia answering questions about banditry and insecurities

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by colestephan86: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/tinubus-chatham-house-performance-a-disgrace-pdp-campaign/
Many idiots who didn't watch the ivideo, are the ones talking trash here

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Memphis357(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
madridguy:
Tinubu drops a bomb

"I set my goals and objectives in accordance with my vision. I study them and strategically execute them.

My detractors discuss my successes and failures because they have nothing to execute.

I am in the news more because I'm working, Nigerians discuss active men in the field.

Mentioning any negative news about me will double the wealth of any news media that published it.

My name today is a financial market for journalist.

Not even elected politicians get the publicity I am enjoying.

My comrades , go and work till mentioning your name becomes a source of increased wealth for someone.

Even my weakness create wealth for vendor".

Copied.
An extremely stooooopid and foolish post!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Brendaniel: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
favor914:
Hypocrites are always the first ones to point their leper’s finger.

Do you people get it, I don't think, Nigeria is yet to finish with Buhari,you guys are already pushing this one,how wicked can you guys be....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by madapcmod: 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
International embassment.

Please this is not the best we can present in a country of over 200m people.

The international community should know this dementia man bought his way through and never won any primary based on ideology or plans

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by fredoooooo: 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
E pain dem grin
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by planetx: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
I am starting to believe my uncle that told me years ago that there is an international conspiracy to always prevent the largest black nation on earth from excelling, by foisting incompetent leadership on the country to prevent it from being an example of what the black race can accomplish.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by favor914: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
Harmony92:
I wonder o imagine Hell Rufia answering questions about banditry and insecurities
Those problems are quite peculiar to Lagos State.

Quite obvious Tinubu is operating on a level higher then your average mind can understand?

If they had inquired about ipob, Uzodinma would have replied on behalf of.
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by daygee12: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
Recite:
A massive flop

U need to upgrade ur cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by successman100: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
Cocaine.
You oga don come o.
Abeg do your work

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Tetrahedron: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lol grin
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by favor914: 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
planetx:
I am starting to believe my uncle that told me years ago that there is an international conspiracy to always prevent the largest black nation on earth from excelling, by foisting incompetent leadership on the country to prevent it from being an example of what the black race can accomplish.
Almijiri what state are you from, who is your state Governor?

Are you not Nigerian, no one in your family to contest for elections?

Why leave it to others &others, but not yourself then begin to complain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
post=118930057:

PDP. Comprising of Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora should simply shut up their corrupt mouth.
They were in the same political party that ran this nation down for 16 wasted years.
Both of them combined together can NEVER stand Tinubu based on Achievements and Leadership, all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians know so.
We cannot give our country back to some animals that called our darling nation a zoo for almost 8 years, but now they are trying to tell us they love our nation more than us.
Nonentities and low-lives everywhere.

Nawaoah , some people are wasting their talents as corrupt lawyers over here...

Never believed anybody can come to defend TINUBU in this his new senile Brian dumb syndrome....

Nawaoh....you are too much ......in the negative references anyway !!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by ezechi242: 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/tinubus-chatham-house-performance-a-disgrace-pdp-campaign/

PDP make Una take am easy....na only interview the man go ...even though the urchins and well meaning Nigerians will cover their face with thick face mask out of shame this rebuttal is too much ye... grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by marlow1962(m): 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Mitsurugi(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu was asked 10 questions by the press

He answered by telling them he came on with a team he intends to lead Nigeria with

He further went on to Answer 4 Questions

Rt Hon Femi Gbajabiamila answered one

Malam Nasir ElRufai answered one on Security in the North

Prof Ben Ayade answered another question

Dr Kayode Fayemi answered one on education

Wale Edun answered the Question on Economy

You're a hypocrite. Would you have tolerated this shit you posted from Peter Obi or even Atiku. You BAT supporters eh....... Lord almighty undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Scamburster(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
malali:
Nigeria is the greatest nation in the world......

where the most corrupt/most mediocre candidates.......

End up being the presidential aspirant........

Our Democracy is failed and rigged......

Atiku/Bola/Peter in a normal country should all be in Jail.....

People with unexplainable wealth should not be given the keys to the national treasury.......

Under any guise or circumstances !!!
You're very senseless by mentioning our God's sent incoming president among the thiefs.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by olympianares: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
Raphaelmary:
Have you no shame?
I weak for the fella
This thing no normal again Be like say na generational Curse
His bigotry and Hipocrisy is not of this world
He is Evil personified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Moh247: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mitsurugi:

You're a hypocrite. Would you have tolerated this shit you posted from Peter Obi or even Atiku. You BAT supporters eh....... Lord almighty undecided

Oh now you Zombidiots know what I tolerate or not

If you don't like power delegation and you like dictatorship don't get me involved on your ideology of leadership

I have always liked Tinubu's mentorship, protegee and delegation system

We rise by lifting others

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by phorget(m): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu was asked 10 questions by the press

He answered by telling them he came on with a team he intends to lead Nigeria with

He further went on to Answer 4 Questions

Rt Hon Femi Gbajabiamila answered one

Malam Nasir ElRufai answered one on Security in the North

Prof Ben Ayade answered another question

Dr Kayode Fayemi answered one on education

Wale Edun answered the Question on Economy

So ElRufai had the effrontery to answer questions regarding the insecurities in the north but the same north is been ravaged by banditry and bokoharam... nawa o. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Allisgud: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
madridguy:
Tinubu drops a bomb

"I set my goals and objectives in accordance with my vision. I study them and strategically execute them.

My detractors discuss my successes and failures because they have nothing to execute.

I am in the news more because I'm working, Nigerians discuss active men in the field.

Mentioning any negative news about me will double the wealth of any news media that published it.

My name today is a financial market for journalist.

Not even elected politicians get the publicity I am enjoying.

My comrades , go and work till mentioning your name becomes a source of increased wealth for someone.

Even my weakness create wealth for vendor".

Copied.
even shekau and gumi are financial market for journalist even portable
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by olympianares: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
favor914:
Those problems are quite peculiar to Lagos State.

Quite obvious Tinubu is operating on a level higher then your average mind can understand?

If they had inquired about ipob, Uzodinma would have replied on behalf of.
Will you keep quiet

Have you no shame?
You guys are pure evil
Where is your humanity?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC / Senate’s Crisis Over Amaechi Deepens - The Nation / Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.