Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign (27453 Views)

Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation / Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by BigBashiru: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu was asked 10 questions by the press

He answered by telling them he came on with a team he intends to lead Nigeria with

He further went on to Answer 4 Questions

Rt Hon Femi Gbajabiamila answered one

Malam Nasir ElRufai answered one on Security in the North

Prof Ben Ayade answered another question

Dr Kayode Fayemi answered one on education

Wale Edun answered the Question on Economy

El rufai will be the security minister....Muslim president Muslim vice Muslim security minister and northern ministers appointed by Buhari....this shows Tinubu intends to continue from where Buhari stopped in spreading Islam thru out Nigeria- that's why the choice of El rufai as security minister is very concerning.....

Though I'm a northerner, Peter Obi will be the next President!
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Moh247: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by harqinhola(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Benmob:
yes he will win,but shetima will take over, nobody will allow anyone who is not sound to disgrace his country in foreign conference.

We said far worst things to President Buhari. In fact, some people thought he won't use more than 2 years in office but BEHOLD , PMB IS ALIVE AND HEALTHY AFTER 8 YEARS IN OFFICE.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Moh247: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

El rufai will be the security minister....Muslim president Muslim vice Muslim security minister and northern ministers appointed by Buhari....this shows Tinubu intends to continue from where Buhari stopped in spreading Islam thru out Nigeria- that's why the choice of El rufai as security minister is very concerning.....

Though I'm a northerner, Peter Obi will be the next President!

Talk is cheap, nowhere did anyone declare El Rufai anything or made him a minister

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Flows001(m): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
We don't expect you to be impressed in the first place. As a stunt supporter of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, I am highly impressed at the performance of Tinubu at the Chathan house.
I don't care what the opposition says.

THE PROGRESS IN THE LIFE OF TINUBU IS A BIG PAIN IN THE HEART OF IGBOS IN THIS COUNTRY cheesy
With the way this country is bleeding so, if at this point your problem is still the IGBOS, then you're the worst FOOL alive.
My tribe is from the North Central and we love Obi far more than the Igbos sef.
You better get used to the fact that OBI is your next President..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nigerians will support anything, anyone, as long as he's from their tribe, religion.

This man is frail, showing symptoms of Alzheimer's disease. Clearly he's not fit to be a local government chairman. But people are singing his praises

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Benmob: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
harqinhola:

We said far worst things to President Buhari. In fact, some people thought he won't use more than 2 years in office but BEHOLD , PMB IS ALIVE AND HEALTHY AFTER 8 YEARS IN OFFICE.
d same buhari,wat is d state of nigeria in d hand of d worst administration in Nigeria history since 1999,see ur buhari performance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by broadman20: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
post=118930057:
Tinubu said: “Let me demonstrate here one of those philosophies and doctrines that I believe firmly in, it is team-ship, unbreakable team. To demonstrate that, I’ll assign it to my team.”

On education, Tinubu promised to provide student loans and reform the Almajiri educational system practiced in northern Nigeria.

El-Rufai who answered questions on security, stated that banditry, terrorism, separatism, and oil theft require a new approach including increasing the number of security operatives.

“The numbers must change and the Bola Tinubu administration already has a blueprint which is embedded in our action plan to address this. We will scale up the numbers of the armed forces. We’ll ramp up not only the numbers but the training and the equipment,” the Kaduna governor said.

PDP. Comprising of Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora should simply shut up their corrupt mouth.
They were in the same political party that ran this nation down for 16 wasted years.
Both of them combined together can NEVER stand Tinubu based on Achievements and Leadership, all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians know so.
We cannot give our country back to some animals that called our darling nation a zoo for almost 8 years, but now they are trying to tell us they love our nation more than us.
Nonentities and low-lives everywhere.

Shame is alien to you and members of your household.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by maestroferddi: 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu was asked 10 questions by the press

He answered by telling them he came on with a team he intends to lead Nigeria with

He further went on to Answer 4 Questions

Rt Hon Femi Gbajabiamila answered one

Malam Nasir ElRufai answered one on Security in the North

Prof Ben Ayade answered another question

Dr Kayode Fayemi answered one on education

Wale Edun answered the Question on Economy

Really a bad day for you people...

Not even a like for the gibberish you wrote up there...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Mitsurugi(m): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=118931384][/quote]

I've already dropped the mic son.
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by SIawomir: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
post=118930057:
Tinubu said: “Let me demonstrate here one of those philosophies and doctrines that I believe firmly in, it is team-ship, unbreakable team. To demonstrate that, I’ll assign it to my team.”

On education, Tinubu promised to provide student loans and reform the Almajiri educational system practiced in northern Nigeria.

El-Rufai who answered questions on security, stated that banditry, terrorism, separatism, and oil theft require a new approach including increasing the number of security operatives.

“The numbers must change and the Bola Tinubu administration already has a blueprint which is embedded in our action plan to address this. We will scale up the numbers of the armed forces. We’ll ramp up not only the numbers but the training and the equipment,” the Kaduna governor said.

PDP. Comprising of Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora should simply shut up their corrupt mouth.
They were in the same political party that ran this nation down for 16 wasted years.
Both of them combined together can NEVER stand Tinubu based on Achievements and Leadership, all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians know so.
We cannot give our country back to some animals that called our darling nation a zoo for almost 8 years, but now they are trying to tell us they love our nation more than us.
Nonentities and low-lives everywhere.

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Segzy19: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lies! U didn't watch nada...

Benmob:
diz way u pple will not applaud obi and atiku, I watch all,it was disgrace totally,a president candidate need pple to answer is question for him,I have never see that before in any country
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by hatedisplace: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
We don't expect you to be impressed in the first place. As a stunt supporter of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, I am highly impressed at the performance of Tinubu at the Chathan house.

THE PROGRESS IN THE LIFE OF TINUBU IS A BIG PAIN IN THE HEART OF IGBOS IN THIS COUNTRY cheesy
Na Igbos say make tinubu no fit answer questions? U can that interview progress, some most be rough with your father sperm.�
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by harqinhola(m): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Benmob:
d same buhari,wat is d state of nigeria in d hand of d worst administration in Nigeria history since 1999,see ur buhari performance

IF YOU ARE A BELIEVER IN THE PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT OF THIS COUNTRY , YOU'LL KNOW THAT CORRUPTION.FOR BACK AND DEFEATED BUHARI'S GOVT .

GOING BY PMB's POLICIES IT IS CLEAR THAT HE HAD GOOD INTENTIONS BUT FAILED WHILE TRYING TO SAVE NIGERIA.
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Moh247: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mitsurugi:

I've already dropped the mic son.

.fvck off dude git no time for bitter rhetorics
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Moh247: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
maestroferddi:
Really a bad day for you people...

Not even a like for the gibberish you wrote up there...

We get like na fight you call it fake, we don't you still here hating

Abeg rest
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Jaycee07(m): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

My guy, it’s not about Igbo. Have you looked at Tinubu of lately? To be honest, I don’t have anything against him as a person.He’s really tried. But it’s time to call it quit. PA Tinubu is frail with declining cognitive abilities. Just think of what will happen to him in a year or two from now. You are too petty. Nigeria needs a president who is healthy and coordinated.This isn’t a Yoruba or Hausa or Igbo project.
I’m sure you’re not related to Tinubu by blood neither does he know you nor your family . .Rise above those petty alliances. You’re too young to suffer, even tho I know you’ve been suffering for too long.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Ogunleti01: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
I urge my fellow CONTETESTANT to do the same
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by shimolv: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Cyberterror: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bola Tinubu did very well at the Chatham House today. There was a standing ovation for him at the end of his speech. PDP wailers and IPOB terrorists were probably watching the back of their TV sets.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by ChukwuObe: 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
StrongandMighty:
A very shameful outing!
I don't know between tinubu supporters and lucifer which one is more evil!

Really? It did not add up in your dude brain.I bet you that the most integrity challenged and worst untrustworthy people in human history are the most shameful foolish set of humans that a terrorist lied to that Buhari is dead and that the man in Aso rock is not Buhari but a cloned individual from Sudan. Yet the fools and stupid still supported him and swallowed the rubbish from him. No wonder they are the worst propagandists in the world. I hope you are not one of them. Nonsense
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by omoharry(f): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Segzy19:
I can bet it that a lot of people making silly comments here did not watch the video....

Of course I don't expect PDP or Obi supporters to applaud Asiwaju. To them, he can never do right.

You better go watch the video and learn one or two things...

All of you will soon rest or retire by force..

I watch the video to the end and there is nothing to be proud of off about Tinubu assigning others to answer his questions for him .
This is shameful..there is nothing to be proud off here . Nigeria as a country deserve better .what is it self ! Are we cursed to only voted in weak and senile leaders by stupid followers ? Who did this to us !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by NLPoliceWoman: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
broadman20:

Shame is alien to you and members of your household.

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by NLPoliceWoman: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
ezechi242:

you went on strike for over a month cuz of 70k you were owed for your 3 months salary....them dun pay u now you no rest for even a day before you start work again....BEAST.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by omoharry(f): 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
colestephan86:

Many idiots who didn't watch the ivideo, are the ones talking trash here
I watched the clip till the end and it is very very shameful.
You on the other hand should be ashamed of yourself if you don't see anything amiss with the person you are about to vote in to be your president.if you consider Tinubu inability to answer basic questions that touches on security and the economy then you and others supporting and urging this man on are the real enemies of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by BigBashiru: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:

Talk is cheap, nowhere did anyone declare El Rufai anything or made him a minister

Tinubu said its to display team skills....my dear u can tell tinubus mentality from his delegation to UK....compare with Atikus diverse entourage
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by omoharry(f): 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
Jaycee07:

My guy, it’s not about Igbo. Have you looked at Tinubu of lately? To be honest, I don’t have anything against him as a person.He’s really tried. But it’s time to call it quit. PA Tinubu is frail with declining cognitive abilities. Just think of what will happen to him in a year or two from now. You are too petty. Nigeria needs a president who is healthy and coordinated.This isn’t a Yoruba or Hausa or Igbo project.
I’m sure you’re not related to Tinubu by blood neither does he know you nor your family . .Rise above those petty alliances. You’re too young to suffer, even tho I know you’ve been suffering for too long.
pls speak sense Into thier empty skull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Tareq1105: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
JosephXavier:
If Peter Obi speaks, he speaks facts and figures

But when Tinubu speaks, his media team will stay back to interpret his speech and translate it from English to English

I couldn't pick anything reasonable from the whole interactive session

If you're a Nigerian who has been affected by the impact of the current administration and after watching all the presidential candidates and still choose to support Tinubu ehn, may you never experience happiness

Hatred would not allow you to pick anything from the discussion.
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
Jaycee07:

Ignorant thinking of Obi supporters.. I don't have to tell you about myself
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by JosephXavier: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tareq1105:

Hatred would not allow you to pick anything from the discussion.

Let's reason like adults

Did you watch it?

Please share with me what you gained
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
hatedisplace:

Na Igbos say make tinubu no fit answer questions? U can that interview progress, some most be rough with your father sperm.�

Go and learn good English before you quote me or is it Tinubu that made you not to get quality education?
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Flows001:

With the way this country is bleeding so, if at this point your problem is still the IGBOS, then you're the worst FOOL alive.
My tribe is from the North Central and we love Obi far more than the Igbos sef.
You better get used to the fact that OBI is your next President..

Igbo man, be proud of your tribe and stop been a coward

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) / DSS Reacts To Igboho's N20B Claim / Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.