Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign (27449 Views)

Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation / Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Kindledlight(m): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
What concern those ones with another person’s internationally engagement??

Must they oppose everything done by another candidate
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by spartachico(m): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
i fear he will win ,same as buhari ,we all saw the mistakes but yet he still ruled us for two terms.May God Have Mercy Upan Us(MGHMU)
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by siraj1402(m): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by DrMuzungu(m): 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
Everything about Thiefnoobu is a disgrace... and especially the fact that he is a free man after all deals with narcotics and thuggery is a disgrace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by John4B: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tribe and religion hv beclouded the sense of reasoning of some people. Light up my weed in peace joor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by mystery22: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
malali:
Nigeria is the greatest nation in the world......

where the most corrupt/most mediocre candidates.......

End up being the presidential aspirant........

Our Democracy is failed and rigged......

Atiku/Bola/Peter in a normal country should all be in Jail.....

People with unexplainable wealth should not be given the keys to the national treasury.......

Under any guise or circumstances !!!
Tinubu supporter is that you,grouping them together thinking we won't notice
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by lollybee15(m): 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Oju ti mi fun man yi.
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Harshweather(m): 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
BossGerald:
Not surprised a bit...bobo Chicago the cocaine vendor has nothing to offer.

Ordinary question he couldn't answer he rather direct the question to hell rufai...height of stupidity.

Vote wisely
grin grin foolish team that can't manage security challenges in their state are there defending a zombie. Truly vote wisely
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by yankison(m): 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
We don't expect you to be impressed in the first place. As a stunt supporter of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, I am highly impressed at the performance of Tinubu at the Chathan house.
I don't care what the opposition says.

THE PROGRESS IN THE LIFE OF TINUBU IS A BIG PAIN IN THE HEART OF IGBOS IN THIS COUNTRY cheesy

Oloriburuku person
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by olisaEze(m): 12:15am On Dec 06, 2022
madridguy:
Tinubu drops a bomb

"I set my goals and objectives in accordance with my vision. I study them and strategically execute them.

My detractors discuss my successes and failures because they have nothing to execute.

I am in the news more because I'm working, Nigerians discuss active men in the field.

Mentioning any negative news about me will double the wealth of any news media that published it.

My name today is a financial market for journalist.

Not even elected politicians get the publicity I am enjoying.

My comrades , go and work till mentioning your name becomes a source of increased wealth for someone.

Even my weakness create wealth for vendor".

Copied.

So why couldn’t he open his mouth and say all this that you wrote up there in Chatham house? The man can’t even pronounce hullabaloo, na detractors e wan kon dey attempt! Abeg rest bros, goan pick ur whining from the mud, biko!! grin
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by JOemmy(m): 12:30am On Dec 06, 2022
gunuvi:
grin grin
Very shameful. How did we even get to this situation as a country?

We all got here by extreme corruption nigerians are fantastically very corrupt that's why we are presenting people like tinibu to become president the leaders of any nation is a reflection of the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by MasterTeeUSA: 12:39am On Dec 06, 2022
When the US President does press conferences, they sometimes delegate Army Chief of Staff, Intelligence, or others to speak specifically to certain issues. As a matter of fact, they get briefings, but most of the collations are done by others. What we lack in Nigeria is systems and teams. Sadly, most Nigerians screaming they want to be like the WEST have no idea how the West system truly works. How does Elon Musk run multiple companies with thousands of staff? Even the Oracle of Omaha in his 80s still runs his company, the most expensive stock in the World....its called systems and teams.

post=118930057:
Tinubu said: “Let me demonstrate here one of those philosophies and doctrines that I believe firmly in, it is team-ship, unbreakable team. To demonstrate that, I’ll assign it to my team.”

On education, Tinubu promised to provide student loans and reform the Almajiri educational system practiced in northern Nigeria.

El-Rufai who answered questions on security, stated that banditry, terrorism, separatism, and oil theft require a new approach including increasing the number of security operatives.

“The numbers must change and the Bola Tinubu administration already has a blueprint which is embedded in our action plan to address this. We will scale up the numbers of the armed forces. We’ll ramp up not only the numbers but the training and the equipment,” the Kaduna governor said.

PDP. Comprising of Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora should simply shut up their corrupt mouth.
They were in the same political party that ran this nation down for 16 wasted years.
Both of them combined together can NEVER stand Tinubu based on Achievements and Leadership, all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians know so.
We cannot give our country back to some animals that called our darling nation a zoo for almost 8 years, but now they are trying to tell us they love our nation more than us.
Nonentities and low-lives everywhere.
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Olarewaju999(m): 12:48am On Dec 06, 2022
Dis man no fit 4 dis post dis man don old may he go retired peacefully 4 house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by SugarGirl44(f): 12:54am On Dec 06, 2022
Memphis357:
To all the irredeemable F00lLS on Nairaland and beyond that are still hell bent on that old senile fool, Tinubu and his quest to become Nigeria's President...... Sense will always be far from you guys ooooooo!

Look at dele farotimi...lolzzz
He looks mad and about to go naked anytime soon.

What dele is suffering from is what Yorubas call ẹta'nu.
He’s a bitter individual who’s only condemning Tinubu out of spite and personal beef.

Moreover he’s politically irrelevant, all he’s useful for is checking the dictionary from pali to pali for english words to use in insulting people, he likes English more than his language.
How can such a man be taken seriously.

Someone who can’t manage a small law firm of less than 8 people, that almost all his staff have resigned cos of his uselessness, is not fit to have an opinion on a whole Jagaban who successfully governed a state of about 20million people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by 1939nnn: 2:00am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu was asked 10 questions by the press

He answered by telling them he came on with a team he intends to lead Nigeria with

He further went on to Answer 4 Questions

Rt Hon Femi Gbajabiamila answered one

Malam Nasir ElRufai answered one on Security in the North

Prof Ben Ayade answered another question

Dr Kayode Fayemi answered one on education

Wale Edun answered the Question on Economy

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by 1939nnn: 2:00am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Oh now you Zombidiots know what I tolerate or not

If you don't like power delegation and you like dictatorship don't get me involved on your ideology of leadership

I have always liked Tinubu's mentorship, protegee and delegation system

We rise by lifting others

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by 1939nn: 2:02am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Let me try to even guess and assume you are intelligent

Kindly show evidence for your baseless allegations

Because I don't remember anywhere I have ever told anyone I like dictatorship over delegation of responsibility

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by 1939nine: 2:03am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Obi supporter no fit even get ordinary data to see my picture on my dp

Sad trolls

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by 1939nine: 2:03am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

When you are done with your bitterness you would accept reality

Tinubu no kuku send una, na una dey wail endlessly

Moh247:

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by 1939nin: 2:04am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Talk is cheap, nowhere did anyone declare El Rufai anything or made him a minister

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by 1939nin: 2:04am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

.fvck off dude git no time for bitter rhetorics

Moh247:

We get like na fight you call it fake, we don't you still here hating

Abeg rest

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubu all the way
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Munzy14(m): 2:41am On Dec 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
The people supporting this man are very wicked.
Extremely wicked is an understatement.

Anyways na 2023 we dey wait for..it is few weeks away..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 06, 2022
Please everyone who carry this 2023 election for head, prepare for serious heartbreak oooo. Na only one person go win oooo and that could be Tinubu , or Atiku or Obi ooo. As for me, na to bless whoever wins and move on oooo
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Goodcitizen1: 4:40am On Dec 06, 2022
post=118930057:
Tinubu said: “Let me demonstrate here one of those philosophies and doctrines that I believe firmly in, it is team-ship, unbreakable team. To demonstrate that, I’ll assign it to my team.”

On education, Tinubu promised to provide student loans and reform the Almajiri educational system practiced in northern Nigeria.

El-Rufai who answered questions on security, stated that banditry, terrorism, separatism, and oil theft require a new approach including increasing the number of security operatives.

“The numbers must change and the Bola Tinubu administration already has a blueprint which is embedded in our action plan to address this. We will scale up the numbers of the armed forces. We’ll ramp up not only the numbers but the training and the equipment,” the Kaduna governor said.

PDP. Comprising of Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora should simply shut up their corrupt mouth.
They were in the same political party that ran this nation down for 16 wasted years.
Both of them combined together can NEVER stand Tinubu based on Achievements and Leadership, all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians know so.
We cannot give our country back to some animals that called our darling nation a zoo for almost 8 years, but now they are trying to tell us they love our nation more than us.
Nonentities and low-lives everywhere.

Why would he delegate a team to answer questions for him when he is not the president yet?!. He is a candidate and should know basic understanding of every issues current facing the nation. I hope you guys know that we are not all stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Flows001(m): 5:02am On Dec 06, 2022
Petie33:

The thunder that should have destroyed you is still preparing before it will come it want to know how far you are in lies than obituary
Of course I am already used to STUPID urchins like you always insisting that every Obi supporter is IGBO.
Obi is a NATIONAL project!
Keep deceiving yourselves that only the Igbos love him..
We in Nasarawa state even love him far more than the Igbos, and of course we have our PVCs, mine is chilling in my box and that's what we will use to teach you all and your desperate druglord politics, we will retire him permanently from politics, and I trust the North westerners and those in the North East, the kind betrayal that awaits the druglord will be recorded in the Guinness book of record.
Las las na only YORUBA MOSLEMS go vote the druglord, the core Hausas go japa vote their brothers on election day. grin
Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Flows001(m): 5:10am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Igbo man, be proud of your tribe and stop been a coward
You think I will deny it if I were to be an IGBO man.
The IGBOS are the tribe I admire and respect the most in Nigeria..
Take it or leave it, they are the most industrious and hardworking.
Only a senseless buffoon will still be insisting at this point that every OBI supporter is IGBO..
We in Nasarawa state will retire your desperate druglord permanently from politics and Godfatherism with our PVCs.
I'm a Northerner but not Hausa, and I can tell you for free that the kind betrayal that awaits your druglord next year from the core Hausas/Fulani will be recorded in the Guinness book of record.
The core Hausas/Fulani that I've known for years will japa and vote their brothers on election day, you urchins should stop giving yourselves fake hope..
Las las, na only YORUBA MOSLEMS go vote the druglord cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:11am On Dec 06, 2022
Flows001:

You think I will deny it if I were to be an IGBO man.
The IGBOS are the tribe I admire and respect the most in Nigeria..
Take it or leave it, they are the most industrious and hardworking.
Only a senseless buffoon will still be insisting at this point that every OBI supporter is IGBO..
We in Nasarawa state will retire your desperate druglord permanently from politics and Godfatherism with our PVCs.
I'm a Northerner but not Hausa, and I can tell you for free that the kind betrayal that awaits your druglord next year from the core Hausas/Fulani will be recorded in the Guinness book of record.
The core Hausas/Fulani that I've known for years will japa and vote their brothers on election day, you urchins should stop giving yourselves fake hope..
Las las, na only YORUBA MOSLEMS go vote the druglord cheesy grin

Okay I have heard you igbo man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers Elders Reject Biafra / Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC / Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.