Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,522 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life (4135 Views)

List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet / Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam / Cool [photos] Of Albino Animals And More (2) (3) (4)

Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Oche211(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Thanks so much I’m really trying to I won’t mind clues on how best to bring out myself more

Make realistic drawings of celebrities and post on Instagram and twitter.
Tag them and other influencers so that you can go viral
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 9:26am On Dec 06, 2022
Disregard the hate my guy u did good, u'll get more better with the pen as long as u keep doing u
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2022
WholeLottaDrip2:
Disregard the hate my guy u did good, u'll get more better with the pen as long as u keep doing u
Thanks boss

Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by buzorcharles(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2022
Get these on canvas and see how u boom. It can appear in singles or doubles
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by annathomas19: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2022
https://www.allamericanpressurewashing.pro/
all american pressure washing services
All American Pressure Washing Services is proud to offer pressure washing and soft washing services in the Pinellas/Tampa Bay area.
We are one of the highest rated exterior cleaning companies from the Pinellas and surrounding areas.
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Rickmann: 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
Emperordynasty:
It’s another thread about my Biro sketches

This is one from two or three years ago pls enjoy and tell me what you think about them

How many animals can you indentify it will help me know how well I did and how much resemblance I achieved

I draw too so I know great sketches when I see one.

If you have a twitter account, go and upload these drawings , let a vast community see what you can do.

Well done , bro.
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Kingcalls: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
Emperordynasty:
It’s another thread about my Biro sketches

This is one from two or three years ago pls enjoy and tell me what you think about them

How many animals can you indentify it will help me know how well I did and how much resemblance I achieved

If u can do it in a bigger frame...I will patronise u
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Kingcalls:

If u can do it in a bigger frame...I will patronise u
Boss I can do them in a way bigger frames I’m a
Professional artist even as a student
Here is my WhatsApp contact

Below is a recent art work I was part of doing for a new restaurant

Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Rickmann:

I draw too so I know great sketches when I see one.

If you have a twitter account, go and upload these drawings , let a vast community see what you can do.

Well done , bro.
Thanks so much boss I’ll do that

Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by udomonday: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
You have to develop your skills more.
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by henndukwe18: 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nice art
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
henndukwe18:
Nice art
thanks boss
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Benellah(m): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Why not posting them on maybe Facebook page??
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
Benellah:
Why not posting them on maybe Facebook page??
I have a Facebook page o

Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Benellah(m): 8:25am On Dec 07, 2022
Wow that's nice
Emperordynasty:

I have a Facebook page o
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2022
Benellah:
Wow that's nice
The link to my Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100077079783943

Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
Na so o
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
https://www.youtube.com/@godwinosezua7372

Follow me on YouTube
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 6:14am On Jul 02, 2023
Follow me to see interesting art videos

Unifecs - Oau, A Business Centre Or Resource Centre? / Federal University Otuoke-bayelsa State / .