Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

“I Sponsored Her Education" – Man Laments As Girlfriend Jilts Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Sponsored Her Education" – Man Laments As Girlfriend Jilts Him (274 Views)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Sponsored Her Education" – Man Laments As Girlfriend Jilts Him by NewsTip: 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
A man has taken to Twitter to lament how his girlfriend whom he sponsored her education and bought a car left him for another man.

The man, tweeting from @sirfreshsemi, also shared his photo with the lady.

He said he has been crying since he heard about it.

The distraught man also said he has been sad, depressed, and unable to eat nor sleep.

“I’m tired of this life. I don’t think I can live anymore,” he said.

Click link to see girl's photo: https://newstip.ng/2022/12/05/man-laments-as-girlfriend-jilts-him/

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Is Nicer ... / I Swear It's Not What You Think / I Want To Sell My Facebook To Feed My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.