Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend (73962 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Ekele22(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Oh women! Oh women, FEAR WOMEN oo.

Well, let me not bore you guys.i will go straight to the point.

I met this girl,and we became friends,then lovers.

She likes my looks and we both share time,massages and motivational talk together.

I though I could just be friends with her,just random friend until we became so close that she practically confess she love me.
Though I have so many girlfriend which I told her but she said no problem,since we both love each other.

I ask her about her past as she told me,she has only dated a guy but they are no longer together.

I ask her why did they break up,she told me, he cheated on her and so she ended the relationship.

I did not believe this girl,my instinct was telling me,how can a 27years old girl has only dated once and they broke up three years ago.

My suspicion grew when I bleep her and she was wide down there.

I said ok ooooooo
I discovered she was so regular on facebook,what did I do?

I opened a fake facebook account added some friends and added some nice pictures I randomly selected.
I sent her friend request.

She obliged my request.
I waited for a week before I started chatting with her,meanwhile we are seeing, also keeping in touch.

This girl like bleep die but she like to pretend say she no dey bleep.

When I chatted her through my fake account,she responded,

To cut the long story short,girl way dey say na only me she get was ready to go and see a guy who just chatted with her.

Since I was the fake guy na,I was just reluctant to see her,if not na bleep she for get again.

Since now,she hasn't know am the guy with the fake account.

But am not interested so much with her again.

Fear women!! Fear women!!!

284 Likes 25 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Goldbw122(m): 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
cheesy Reading it is hard to find a girl who is not a public toilet it is very rare..And you too have many girlfriend wahala nor too much?

525 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by AntiWailer: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
you will still go back.

Best of Luck

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Kriss216: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
.Since now,she hasn't know am the guy with the fake account.
Try and book a date with her. Let it be in a hotel room. If she honours the invitation, then, you can be rest assured your girlfriend is our community project.

770 Likes 41 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Ekele22(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Try and book a date with her. Let it be in a hotel room. If she honours the invitation, then, you can be rest assured your girlfriend is our community project.
I tried it but she say,she can't come to a hotel but she can come to any open bar,my brother is it not the same.

Is it not from open bar,hotel spirit dey enter.

I ask her through my fake account to come to my house but she refuse saying we just know each other now.

Hahahahah,that girl na olosho oo

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by jaeyking(m): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Well, in relationships
Just have it that your partner is cheating or doing something funny.

Know this and know peace

263 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Moz22: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kriss216:

played this exact same trick on an ex... Lo and behold, she came to the hotel oo

237 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Kriss216: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ekele22:
I tried it but she say,she can't come to a hotel but she can come to any open bar,my brother is it not the same.

Is it not from open bar,hotel spirit dey enter.

I ask her through my fake account to come to my house but she refuse saying we just know each other now.

Hahahahah,that girl na olosho oo
She's 27, an inch to evening newspaper, and there's no guarantee you'll wife her. You expected her to lay her eggs on one basket?

She's still seeking for prospective clients who will be foolish enough to settle down with her wide kpekus.

414 Likes 20 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Kriss216: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Moz22:
played this exact same truck on an ex... Lo and behold, she came to the hotel oo
So, you once personalized our community project

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by yuping(m): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kriss216:

She's 27, an inch to evening newspaper, and there's no guarantee you'll wife her. You expected her to lay her eggs on one basket?

She's still seeking for prospective clients who will be foolish enough to settle down with her wide kpekus.

This is true but painful.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Romanoff(f): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Smh.

4 Likes

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Kriss216: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Romanoff:
Smh.
No go shake that head off abeg

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Moz22: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kriss216:

make me understand u better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Moz22: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kriss216:

well I do understand u now.. lol

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Romanoff(f): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kriss216:

No go shake that head off abeg

Wetin I wan talk on top the matter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Kriss216: 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Romanoff:

Wetin I wan talk on top the matter?
Advice the OP to stay away from Nigerian girls to save his sanity.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Okay ooo. But u still enter the public toilet na cheesy
Fear men ooo cheesy

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by fati2001(m): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ekele22:

She likes my looks and we both share time,massages and motivational talk together.

I though I could just be friends with her,just random friend until we became so close that she practically confess she love me.
Though I have so many girlfriend which I told her but she said no problem,since we both love each other.

I ask her about her past as she told me,she has only dated a guy but they are no longer together.

I ask her why did they break up,she told me, he cheated on her and so she ended the relationship.

I did not believe this girl,my instinct was telling me,how can a 27years old girl has only dated once and they broke up three years ago.

I said ok ooooooo

I opened a fake facebook account added some friends and added some nice pictures I randomly selected.

She obliged my request.
I waited for a week before I started chatting with her,meanwhile we are seeing, also keeping in touch.

To cut the long story short,girl way dey say na only me she get was ready to go and see a guy who just chatted with her.

Since I was the fake guy na,I was just reluctant to see her,if not na bleep she for get again.

pot calling kettle black.

none of my business.

210 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Romanoff(f): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Rather than advise him to stay away from Nigerian girls, all suggest he takes his time to study ladies before jumping into a relationship with them.

I am not an advocate for premarital sex, people should stop fornicating. It makes you have clear eyes to see the red flags that you should see.

If a woman doesn't have a source of income but lives lavishly or lives like who dey work and it's not her parents financing her, na red flag.

How does this go for advice?

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Kriss216: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Romanoff:

Rather than advise him to stay away from Nigerian girls, all suggest he takes his time to study ladies before jumping into a relationship with them.

I am not an advocate for premarital sex, people should stop fornicating. It makes you have clear eyes to see the red flags that you should see.

If a woman doesn't have a source of income but lives lavishly or lives like who dey work and it's not her parents financing her, na red flag.

How does this go for advice?
You could just advice him to stay away from these daughters of Eve than the long epistle, you know?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by ghettochild(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ekele22:

I said ok ooooooo

She obliged my request.

That part is my problem with guys..why ask how many bfs she has had in the past?
You expect her to tell u??

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Okay
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Ekele22(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kriss216:

am a full time heat and run driver oo,just that this girl caught my attention,she fine for face and better back side.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Faber(m): 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ok...op for you na how u take discover say ur babe na highway giver be your problem.

My own is how I go take Jaapa from this shithole before ma pikin go begin hustle for plane wey come evacuate foreign nationals.

Na so Afghans were complaining about their babe being Olosho on their own forum
Aghanland. Today all man eyes don clear they are hustling for plane to run away.

I dey reason how to run away before this house go collapse.

Who girlfriend epp.
My guy contacted STDs from his girl. He is on injections for 3 weeks now daily. Each cost ₦4300...his account don red grin grin when he was toasting girls up and down he think say he be player or Alpha male. Now they have played him.

201 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Palazee(m): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
The hoe is probably looking for who she will settle down with her Third mainland bridge püssy

Kai, sense no go kill me

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Romanoff(f): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kriss216:

You could just advice him to stay away from these daughters of Eve than the long epistle, you know?

Your sisters no be Nigerians?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Kriss216: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Romanoff:

Your sisters no be Nigerians?
I don't have one.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by earthsync(f): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Didn't you say you had other girlfriends So why complain? undecided

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Romanoff(f): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kriss216:

I don't have one.

You don't have to deny them. And even if you don't have, I'm sure you have female cousins.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Kriss216: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Romanoff:

You don't have to deny them. And even if you don't have, I'm sure you have female cousins.
Deny what?

Yes, I have female cousins...So

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Romanoff(f): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Deny what?

Yes, I have female cousins...So

Are they not Nigerian ladies?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.