Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes (46700 Views)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / Speed Darlington Leaks His Sex Photo, Set To Leak His Sex Video / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Ayobeck(m): 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Bro indirectly nah u happens to,my spirit dey tell me,make tell us d truth I ve d solution
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Freelane33(m): 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
I didn't realise some females could be this wicked until my cousin called me up yesterday, and told me that one of his female friends, whom he invited for a hook up, had recorded a video of him naked and was threatening to post it online if he didn't pay her 50k.

She gave him a deadline, which is next week Monday actually. According to him, they had just finished doing the do, and the girl had started flashing her phone light, while he moved around naked (the room is pretty dark) so he felt she was helping him see clearly, not knowing that she had recorded not one but TWO videos of him stark naked.

Now he's crying profusely and running around like a headless chicken. What is he supposed to do guys? He tried calling her bluff but the girl in question seems pretty intent on ruining his life if he doesn't pay that money. He also has the option of giving her his phone, peradventure he doesn't get the money.

Honestly, I feel sorry for the guy, but that's what he gets for not being able to keep it in his pants. What would you advise him to do in this situation guys? His reputation is at stake here oooo....
your cousin have blown
And blow
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Sweetvie: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tell her to go ahead
He is a guy nothing to fear
E go even blow join grin
Hope he has a nice body? Like nice abs? grin
Well, he should just involve police
One thing I know if he give her the money she'll try to blackmail him again so it better to involve police
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Kvngkester(m): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tokskob2008:
If I was the guy I will tell her to go ahead and release the damn video abi your cousin na celebrity

Weytin I dey talk sef celebrity sextapes no plenty online sef

Let her release it then then after some few minutes tag that same video and also add her own pics join while letting everyone know she was the one you just finished banging in the video.
Na girl shame go catch pass for this kind matter not the guy.

It's extremely rare to see and hear a group of girls (even those into hookups) discussing together how guys "do them in the oda room" but guys discuss this things freely within themselves even while pointing to the girl on the street so I see no reason why your cousin should start shaking around....

OG your head dey game grin
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Karlifate: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Angelfrost:
I don't know why I'm laughing....! grin grin grin

Nothing as amusing as dull and dimwitted men! tongue

Your laughter & comment dey invoke my laughter. grin grin grin
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Saidfx(m): 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
shatap biko

He invited his female friend for hook up..

HIS FEMALE FRIEND for hookup ?..

Wicked bros grin
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
I didn't realise some females could be this wicked until my cousin called me up yesterday, and told me that one of his female friends, whom he invited for a hook up, had recorded a video of him naked and was threatening to post it online if he didn't pay her 50k.

She gave him a deadline, which is next week Monday actually. According to him, they had just finished doing the do, and the girl had started flashing her phone light, while he moved around naked (the room is pretty dark) so he felt she was helping him see clearly, not knowing that she had recorded not one but TWO videos of him stark naked.

Now he's crying profusely and running around like a headless chicken. What is he supposed to do guys? He tried calling her bluff but the girl in question seems pretty intent on ruining his life if he doesn't pay that money. He also has the option of giving her his phone, peradventure he doesn't get the money.

Honestly, I feel sorry for the guy, but that's what he gets for not being able to keep it in his pants. What would you advice him to do in this situation guys? His reputation is at stake here oooo....
Tell him to go to the station to report the case, and thereafter, the police will declare her wanted. Fear will not allow her to post it, and at the same time, she will go into hiding. She will be the begging you bro to close the case.
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Iamthoney:
Op it is very easy, collect the girl’s number from your cousin, invite her over for Hookup, have your cousin and some other guys around, when she comes y’all should pounce on her and collect her phone and make her give up her password so to unlock the phone, go to where she has the nude saved and stored and have it deleted or better still format or flash the phone. Second option is involving the police immediately y’all gain access of the phone or thirdly inform the police before hand use option one to trap her so the police will be there to force her open the phone at their station and make her sign an undertaking that should your nude goes online she will be held responsible and afterwards they should make her delete every copy of it on her phone after she signs the undertaking

or u can as well arrange boys that would take photos of her, rape her and take d nudes and threaten her d same way to post her nudes to parents, siblings and people she cares to know, get all this from her phone before bashing it oo,but this must take place in her house, where her phone would be smashed beyond recognition, d house swept thoroughly of laptops, phones, memory cards, flash drives, TVs especially if its a smart device, her sim card seized and report to MTN that the sim card was stolen and want it blocked anaymously of course,
PS this must take place at her home oo,
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by lifenija: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
grin
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
Sweetvie:
Tell her to go ahead
He is a guy nothing to fear
E go even blow join grin
Hope he has a nice body? Like nice abs? grin
Well, he should just involve police
One thing I know if he give her the money she'll try to blackmail him again so it better to involve police

mumu man undecided
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Sweetvie: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Heathrow44:

mumu man undecided
Oh!
Hi grin
You're still here smiley
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
Sweetvie:
Oh!
Hi grin
You're still here smiley

stupid transgender thing, olosho thing shocked lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Sweetvie: 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
Heathrow44:

stupid transgender thing, olosho thing shocked lipsrsealed
Lmao... Seriously? Still on this shit? grin
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author=Sweetvie post=118954505] Lmao... Seriously? Still on this shit? grin [/quote

stupid thing, angry
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by advanceDNA: 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
Flamemignon1:

You always have to bring us into this. What about women?

Ye..i dragged u because u guys are a bunch of weirdos...

A gay man told me on this forum that we heterosexuals dont allow men touch us becos we know it will sexually move us....yuck!

Please is that how u pple reason....?? U think everyone is sexually malleable lile u lgbt that have no boundries.....if a naked man cannot move me when i see him ..how will touching me move me.....

That day, i understood u lgbt folks have sexuality like cancer...no control...no boundaries...... Thats why u pple can sleep with anything...animal, children, women, men, genderless..as ling as they can tough u...ur body must move.....tueh!!!!!...can u pple should just go to another planet....
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Lexusgs430: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

Honestly, I feel sorry for the guy, but that's what he gets for not being able to keep it in his pants. What would you advice him to do in this situation guys? His reputation is at stake here oooo....

Is your cousin, more popular than tiwa savage....... Never fall for a blackmailer.......... Report to the police/call her bluff .........
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Sweetvie: 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author=Heathrow44 post=118954557][/quote]Lol... The feeling is mutual grin
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... The feeling is mutual grin

Get out, hairy ball man claiming woman,
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Flamemignon1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Ye..i dragged u because u guys are a bunch of weirdos...

A gay man told me on this forum that we heterosexuals dont allow men touch us becos we know it will sexually move us....yuck!

Please is that how u pple reason....?? U think everyone is sexually malleable lile u lgbt that have no boundries.....if a naked man cannot move me when i see him ..how will touching me move me.....

That day, i understood u lgbt folks have sexuality like cancer...no control...no boundaries...... Thats why u pple can sleep with anything...animal, children, women, men, genderless..as ling as they can tough u...ur body must move.....tueh!!!!!...can u pple should just go to another planet....
First and foremost, that's just one gay man,we gay men are not a monolith,just like how there sex offenders are amongst y'all,we also have ours and I really am sorry for what the bastard said. As a gay man who've been told by women that I haven't found the right pussy yet or the right woman hasn't touched me yet to raise it up,I can see how borderline disgusting that feels but you don't see me putting all those women who've told me this rubbish or the ones who willingly surrendered their womanhood just to try it in one basket

Furthermore, there's nothing like being in secure in your sexuality,if you as a straight man is that secure in your sexuality,believe me,nothing a gay man can do will ever move you sexually

2 Likes

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Sweetvie: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Heathrow44:

Get out, hairy ball man claiming woman,
Lol... Why do you like stressing yourself? Your wahala no dey finish grin
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by youngmoore(m): 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
If I’m the one I will tell her to leak it waiting consign me,who leaking help
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by etoete77: 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tell him to relax. Tell him to tell her to releas the video. She would not do it. But if she does it,let your bro sue her she would pay , she would pay i mean she would pay.
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tokskob2008:
If I was the guy I will tell her to go ahead and release the damn video abi your cousin na celebrity

Weytin I dey talk sef celebrity sextapes no plenty online sef

Let her release it then then after some few minutes tag that same video and also add her own pics join while letting everyone know she was the one you just finished banging in the video.
Na girl shame go catch pass for this kind matter not the guy.

It's extremely rare to see and hear a group of girls (even those into hookups) discussing together how guys "do them in the oda room" but guys discuss this things freely within themselves even while pointing to the girl on the street so I see no reason why your cousin should start shaking around....

Maybe he has a wife.
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by UYEMDO35(m): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Las las na everybody go eat Breakfast.... When Riverranch do me strong thing, I cried in silent
and nobody hear ham.My advice for your Cousin is that. He should tell d girl to post it.. nothing go do your Cousin... If d video go viral na great prestige for your cousin.... Something wey people dey find who go help Dem post their own.
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Biodun1929(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
cassidy1996:
Fake story

Exactly. Too many fake stories making front page these days.

1 Like

Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by grandstar(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix
Report the matter to the police. He must also keep reports of their conversations and texts. This can be presented as evidence to the police.

I am sure this isn't her first time. A can of worms would be opened if he did expose her as a cheap and dirty blackmailer. Others who have suffered the same will come out and seek justice. I see her heading to jail.
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Njc1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
It na me I go send naked selfie give that person join [center][/center]... I no get Shame at all grin grin...
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Njc1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
Njc1:
If na me I go send naked selfie give that person join [center][/center]... I no get Shame at all grin grin...
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by FONST(f): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
This story no clear
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by Jeje101(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
She Dey mad, make she realize am, tell her make she send account number and from there you have her details, then report at the nearest station. My bro if release am you don blow be that again
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by benqo01(m): 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
tiwas s own leak abi she release am?

Na d guy wey she knack release am,omo he wan use am blackmail her guy man no get sense at all

Chop on a Lowkey
Re: She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes by TheOgaBoss: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
benqo01:

Na d guy wey she knack release am,omo he wan use am blackmail her guy man no get sense at all

Chop on a Lowkey
na lie, it was a publicity stunt by tiwa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.