Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,134 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Is My Girl Friend A LovePeddler? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girl Friend A LovePeddler? (1174 Views)

Former Clubs Owner And A Retired International LovePeddler Speak / Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol / Abuja Big Guy bleeping A LovePeddler In A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Girl Friend A LovePeddler? by FOOTSOLDIER1: 6:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Please Romance landers, kindly help me interpret this recent development in my relationship with my girlfriend.

Few weeks ago I was on call with my girlfriend and she requested that I fvck her through her anus the next we are seeing, that she want to test it for the first time. Is it really her first ?

Please what does it mean? Is she a wore to think about anal sex?

Mods; please help me.
Re: Is My Girl Friend A LovePeddler? by Oyiboman69: 6:54am On Dec 06, 2022
Are you alright?

Re: Is My Girl Friend A LovePeddler? by diogo23: 6:59am On Dec 06, 2022
OP what are you saying ? Are you normal
Re: Is My Girl Friend A LovePeddler? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:17am On Dec 06, 2022
Haba no naaa...

She's not a Love peddler...she's is a peddler of love.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Girl Friend A LovePeddler? by Aboks(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2022
This op na werey wetin u want make we tell u na

Ur babe na Bob risky

Re: Is My Girl Friend A LovePeddler? by Rolexxxy(f): 7:41am On Dec 06, 2022
Your answer is in the psychiatry, go there.
Re: Is My Girl Friend A LovePeddler? by falcon01: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
Please Romance landers, kindly help me interpret this recent development in my relationship with my girlfriend.

Few weeks ago I was on call with my girlfriend and requested that we have anal sex the next we are seeing, that she want to test it for the first time.

Please what does it mean? Is she a wore to think about anal sex?

Mods; please help me.
means she's an adventurer! A whòre on bed, but it doesn't mean she sleeps around na, it's with you she wanna do it. If there's no signs of her doing anything outside, she's alright wink

1 Like

Re: Is My Girl Friend A LovePeddler? by FOOTSOLDIER1: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2022
Why I'm skeptical is because my babe is so beautiful and charming, could I be the only one docking her or there are other guys? cry
Re: Is My Girl Friend A LovePeddler? by fman(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
Why I'm skeptical is because my babe is so beautiful and charming, could I be the only docking her or there are other guys? cry
if she wants anal, then run am for the bitçh after all, no be u go marry her!!

1 Like

Re: Is My Girl Friend A LovePeddler? by FOOTSOLDIER1: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2022
fman:
if she wants anal, then run am for the bitçh after all, no be u go marry her!!

Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Do These Spiritual Remedy For Contracts, Favour And All Round Breakthroughs / The Truth About Actors And Actresses [PICS] / Meet Mila Antonova: The Russian Bridge Player Linked To Bill Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.