Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak (915 Views)

Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by Tit4Tat1(m): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2022
Heartbreak typically represents a serious source of emotional, even physical, pain. You loved and lost, so it’s only natural to experience lingering grief.

As you work to patch yourself back together after a bad breakup, you might wonder, “How long will this last?”

Unfortunately, there’s no definitive answer.

People recover from grief at different paces, for one. You also might need more time to recover from certain relationships, particularly those that lasted longer or felt more meaningful to you. You may always carry some memory of your loss, but you will definitely heal in time.

So let's hear you guys, how long did it take you to come out from that painful heartbreak and how did you overcome ?

Nlfpmod,mynd44,seun

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by Slawomirr: 7:48am On Dec 06, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Don't do relationships

So I ain't got no heart break

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by Prettygirl200(f): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2022
A week, it took me a week.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by Bahamas95(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2022
To be honest I haven't experienced any heartbreak before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by Boomboost(m): 8:11am On Dec 06, 2022
Yeah, i'm not saying anything

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by tommy589(m): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2022
Many months and I was the one that call it quits

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by Divay22(f): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2022
Bahamas95:
To be honest I haven't experienced any heartbreak before.

Come, lemme give you that experience..
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by fman(m): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2022
Same day!! Food no dey give man joy but with Canadian loud, the feeling is different....

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by Ikennaford: 9:41am On Dec 06, 2022
Real Men don't experience heartbreaks, your question should go like this (simps how long it takes y'all to come out of heartbreaks)

4 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by simplepee(f): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2022
See them up there forming nonsense.

Rock online, vegetables offline cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by kals4luv990(m): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2022
It took me less than a minute
I just go buy food chop,smoke small loud and I was more than owkay

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by drezzyx(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2022
There is something about me i lose interest in people when i see the red flag coming often.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by kelspinall(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2022
drezzyx:
There is something about me i lose interest in people when i see the red flag coming often.

same with me
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by Princess80(f): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2022
I think i felt it for a year.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by marlow1962(m): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nothing breaks my heart anymore, I just live life and pray fr d best.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
I wasn’t heartbroken, just disappointed
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by Sammy101111(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
It lasted only for 2 month of heartbreak
But after the second month she started begging at the wrong time I already pass on the sorrow I was living a happier life she regret it
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by Magnoliaa(f): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Five years, give or take.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by Bahamas95(m): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
Divay22:

Come, lemme give you that experience..
grin grin
Don't waste your time, I am not that emotional. I meet pretty girls everyday so nothing would make me kill myself over one.

If you break up with me today I would definitely replace you with another girl the next minute...... I don't have problem getting women.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by blacksam01: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
2years
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by Divay22(f): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Bahamas95:
Don't waste your time, I am not that emotional. I meet pretty girls everyday so nothing would make me kill myself over one.

If you break up with me today I would definitely replace you with another girl the next minute...... I don't have problem getting women.
Acting all strong and might... grin grin
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Come Out From That Heartbreak by Bahamas95(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
Divay22:

Acting all strong and might... grin grin
Ain't acting strong, that's my kinda person. I don't give a girl what I can't afford to lose, that's one of the major reasons why some guys are heartbroken after being served breakfast.

They spend foolishly on girls. The only women I can sacrifice for are my sisters, mum and wife......Not these fvcking b!tches roaming around.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Dated A Leo Before? These Are Their Traits / Canadian Visa Approved. Thanks To God / What Is Your Financial Goal For 2023 - How Far Have You Gone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.