Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation (31811 Views)

Shame....nigerians It Is Finished! We Now Know Who Asiwaju: He Was Jailed Twice! / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) / Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by MohSlayer: 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Is a slip of tongue

Even Reno himself went there to confirm, well, is a waste of time exchanging word with a person like you.

For you to even say "Chicago my ass" shows you're not a serious person.

Enjoy in your foolery

Imagine mugu. A fool talking about someone’s foolery. First u claimed there was something like “Niger delta State” just to defend the senile man, now it’s a slip of tongue. Okay.... agreed it was a mistake.

What about “Balablu blu bloo bulaba” that’s a slip of tongue too?

What about his comment on dead fish... Lol. A slip of tongue too?

What about PDAPC.... A slip of tongue too

What about APV? Slip of tongue too?

The list is endless. If just one presidential candidate can have all these slips of tongue then he must be a dummy, and those like u that support him are glorified zombies

I guess u are also suffering from a slip of brain.... morrafaka
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Angelawhite(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Who's your candidate?

Let's compare your candidate achievement with that of Tinubu, a man who graduated with Honours from Chicago State University and also created the Lekki Free Trade Zone and Eko Atlantic City in Lagos State.

He’s correct. You sound stupid
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Parachoko: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
MohSlayer:

Imagine mugu. A fool talking about someone’s foolery. Okay.... agreed it was a mistake

What about “Balablu blu bloo bulaba” that’s a slip of tongue too?

What about his comment on dead fish... Lol. A slip of tongue too?

What about PDAPC.... A slip of tongue too

What about APV? Slip of tongue too?

The list is endless. If just one presidential candidate can have all these slips of tongue then he must be a dummy, and those like u that support him are glorified zombies

I guess u are also suffering from a slip of brain.... morrafaka
I no even understand what you're crying about again but I really feel your pains grin

Make you no give yourself HBP because of minor things, minor slip of tongues that won't stop absolute majority of Nigerians from voting for him next year

Absolute majority of Nigerians are going with the best option. Your tears won't stop us from supporting a medicore who could only increase his state IGR by a mere 18% in 8 years.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by MohSlayer: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
I no even understand what you're crying about again but I really feel your pains grin

Make you no give yourself HBP because of minor things, minor slip of tongues that won't stop absolute majority of Nigerians from voting for him next year

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

I

Poverty Na disease. For a grown adult to sell his conscience and brain, means suffering has formatted your sense

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by MohSlayer: 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:

Absolute majority of Nigerians are going with the best option. Your tears won't stop us from supporting a medicore who could only increase his state IGR by a mere 18% in 8 years.

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Parachoko: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
MohSlayer:

Poverty Na disease. For a grown adult to sell his conscience and brain, means suffering has formatted your sense
You have been crying about Asiwaju, you no even remember to talk about the medicore you are supporting.

Well, cry all you want on Nairaland, it does not matter to me, the most important thing for me is that, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will become the President Of Nigeria, that's all that
. Your tears won't stop him, neither will the medicore who made people become poorer under his watch be able to stop him.

Absolute majority of Nigerians have choosen The Best Option

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by MohSlayer: 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
You have been crying about Asiwaju, you no even remember to talk about the medicore you are supporting.

Well, cry all you want on Nairaland, it does not matter to me, the most important thing for me is that, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will become the President Of Nigeria, that's all that matters.

Yeah... I understand, Kunle. The most important thing for u is to chop from the scraps that falls out of Tinubu’s ass, and that’s all that matters. Poverty is disease indeed. A mental one at that
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by fijihems: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
YES, TINUBU IS THE MAN FOR THE JOB

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by peculiar2233: 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Who's your candidate?

Let's compare your candidate achievement with that of Tinubu, a man who graduated with Honours from Chicago State University and also created the Lekki Free Trade Zone and Eko Atlantic City in Lagos State.
Just one question for u
Which secondary school did he attend?
Don't flare up oo just answer my question.
If u can't then u should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by nony43(m): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
E be like say you dey cry . E pain you. Obi is deranged. He is a failure like you. Wailer.

BAT is disgracing you out there.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Kennydoc(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Who's your candidate?

There are former professors who have dementia and now live in care homes. Do you pick such a man and make him a vice chancellor because he has been a Prof for 30 years?

Tinubu ceased to be a governor nearly 16 years ago. Tell me one thing he has achieved fir himself intellectually since 2007.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Fujiyama: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
festacman:
Candidate Bola Tinubu turned turned the main WEAKNESS of his campaign into strength by projecting himself as a leader of a team that will build Nigeria rather then just a mere presidential candidate.

It is a clever move that his campaign team is likely to emphasize more in the weeks ahead by projecting his main threat Peter Obi as a largely 'one-man show' or 'Mr. Know it all' candidate.

It is a way of pushing back the sustained attacks from the "Obidients" on Tinubu's lack of gift of gab.

Politics is interesting especially as a neutral.

^^^
undecided

Nonsense.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
Romanoff:
It will not be well with the Cucaracha that was saying "this is what young people like" in that video.

Lols, it's clear you're far from Tinibu's camp.

Delegating questions isn't a big deal honestly, but what is driving them? Power, Nigerians or greed?
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by KennethEnyi(m): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. The game changer. The incoming president. The only one who the country needs now.

May God punish you
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Fathai(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Who's your candidate?

what is lekki free trade zone? Are you talking about the lekki free trade zone tinubu gave to dangote and his cronies almost for free. Dangote is currently making close to 3billion dollars yearly just on fertilizer, how did that help the common man on the street, how did that help to solve the FX problem we are facing here in Nigeria. You cannot support tinubu and not look stupid truly.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by henrydav: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. The game changer. The incoming President. The only one who the country needs now.
Are you really okay?
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Who's your candidate?

Ok....Let me add to the famous lies Tinubu has used to brainwash you lots.

National Theatre in Surulere was built by Tinubu.

National Stadium Surulere was built by Tinubu to promote Arts and Culture tin Tinubu's Lagos.

3rd Mainland Bridge the longest bridge in West Africa was built by Tinubu and commissioned by IBB, shocked?

Tinubu summoned all the Army Generals in Nigeria and told them to build more than 10 Army Barracks in Lagos, which was later commissioned by Fashola to make Lagos a safe state more than other states in Nigeria.

Tinubu built Muritala Mohammed International Airport and have been maintaining it for decades now since the 1970s it was built to ensure it remained the busiest airport serving all Nigerians while other region Governors and politicians were busy looting and sharing Kerosene to their people.

Bola Tinubu also built Apapa seaport in 1920 to ensure free export and import of goods from Nigeria to Europe because of his great vision for Lagos.

I also remember vividly how Bola Tinubu created Oshodi Market in 1860 to ensure free trading of slaves.

What about Banana Island which Tinubu designed in his bedroom as a man with vision and partnered with the Chagoury group for them to help him build a mega island city in Lagos?

What about CMS, Marina and other great things that made Lagos what it is even before 1999 that Bola Tinubu constructed even before he came to Lagos as a city boy, shocked?

In 1965, Bola Tinubu made Lagos the capital city of Nigeria and told all foreign embassies, consulates and high commissions to open their embassies in Lagos.

Tinubu further instructed international oil companies to ensure they all bring their headquarters in Lagos to ensure Lagos have investors while other politicians like those from Potopoto republic were busy selling Galla and sharing kerosene.

Bola Tinubu also summoned all Nigerian banks to bring their bank headquarters to Lagos state if they want Yoruba billionaires and Dangote to patronize them.

What about Nigerian Stock Exchange that Bola Tinubu single handedly founded and built to ensure Lagos remained the city where Nigeria's stock market is traded, shocked?

Did he stop there? No!

Tinubu being a man with great vision wanted Lagos to become Africa's Hollywood city so he created Alaba International Market which helped Nigerian Movie Industry to spring up and also marketed and distributed Nollywood films to ensure they reached all parts of the world, which is why Lagos is the headquarter of Nollywood actors and filmmakers grin

When Bola Tinubu noticed that there will be huge demand for spare parts in Nigeria as Nigerians loved cars, what did he do? To position Lagos above other states in being the center of spare parts trading, Tinubu created Ladipo spare parts market for used spare parts and also created ASPAMDA market Trade Fair for brand new spare parts and then invited Omo Yeeboos selling Gala in Lagos traffic to go and start selling spare parts in those market, yet those children of hate continue to hate Tinubu angry.

You can Google the above lies in your spare time.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Bifas1: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. The game changer. The incoming president. The only one who the country needs now.
The only corrupt Nigerians want and are supporting. No sane person will support that calamity.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Who's your candidate?

Read the below CV with a chilled bottle of sniper, please read to the end...ok?

NAME : Mr. Peter Gregory OBI, (CON)

DATE OF BIRTH : 19th July 1961

PLACE OF BIRTH: Onitsha, Nigeria

NATIONALITY: Nigerian

MARITAL STATUS: Married with two children

EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED

· Christ the King College, Onitsha (W.A.S.C.)

. University of Nigeria, Nsukka (B.A. Philosophy)

· Lagos Business School, Nigeria (Chief Executive Program)

· Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Mid to Mid Marketing)

· Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Changing the Game)

· London School of Economics (Financial Mgmt/Business Policy)

· Columbia Business School, New York, U.S.A. (Marketing Mgmt )

· Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Senior Executive Program)

· Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Break-Through Program for CEOs)

· Kellogg Graduate School of Management, U.S.A. (Advanced Executive Program)

· Kellogg School of Management U.S.A. (Global Advanced Mgmt Program)

. Oxford University: Said Business School, (Advanced Mgmt& Leadership Program)

. Cambridge University: George Business School (Advanced Leadership Program)

PREVIOUS POSITIONS

· Governor, Anambra State of Nigeria (2006-2014)

· Honorary Special Adviser to the President on Finance (till May, 2015)

· Member, Presidential Economic Management Team (till May, 2015)

· Vice-Chairman, Nigeria Governors’ Forum (2008-2014)

· Chairman, South-East Governors’ Forum (2006-2014)

. Former Chairman: Board of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)

· Former Chairman: Fidelity Bank Plc.

· Former Chairman: Guardian Express Mortgage Bank, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Future Views Securities, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Paymaster Nigeria Plc.

· Former Chairman: Next International (Nigeria) Ltd

· Former Director: Guardian Express Bank Plc.

· Former Director: Chams Nigeria Plc.

· Former Director: Emerging Capital Ltd

· Former Director: Card Centre Plc

MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS/ORGANIZATIONS

· Member, Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG)

· Member, Nigerian Chartered Institute of Bankers

· Member, British Institute of Directors (IOD)

MEMBERSHIP OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COMMITTEES

In my capacity as the Governor of Anambra State, I served as a member of:

*Federal Government Committee on Minimum Wage

*Federal Government Committee on Negotiation with Labour on Subsidy

*Federal Government Committee on Mass Transit

*Federal Government Committee on Natural Resource

*National Economic Council Committee on Power Sector Reform

*National Economic Council Committee on Sharing of MDGs Funds

*National Economic Council Committee on Accurate Data on Nigeria’s Oil Import and Export

*Agricultural Transformation Implementation Council

*Sub-Committee on Needs Analysis of Public Universities in Nigeria

*National Economic Council Review Committee on the Power Sector

AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS

2015: Golden Jubilee Award from Catholic Diocese of Onitsha for outstanding contribution to quality healthcare delivery in St. Charles Borromeo Hospital in particular and Anambra State in general, on the occasion of the Golden Jubilee celebration of the hospital.

*2014: Nigerian Library Association Golden Merit Award for remarkable improvement of libraries in Anambra State, exemplified by our Government's construction of the Kenneth Dike Digital State Library, remarkable upgrade of the Onitsha Divisional Library, and provision of library facilities in secondary schools across the State.

*2014: Champion Newspaper Most Outstanding Igbo Man of the Decade.

* 2014 The Voice Newspaper (Holand) Achievers Award for Outstanding Example in Leadership and Governance.

*2013: Silver Bird Man of the Year (with Governor BabatundeFashola of Lagos State).

*2012: Business Hallmark Newspaper Man of the Year.

*2012: The Golden Award on Prudence – by the Methodist Church of Nigeria as the Most
Financially Prudent Governor in Nigeria.

* 2012: Leadership and Good Governance Award by The Ezeife Leadership Foundation Award for restoring peace and harmony to Anambra State.

* 2012: Best Performing Governor on Immunization in South-East Nigeria – by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

* 2012: Outstanding Financial Planner and Manager – by the Church of Nigeria, Anglican Communion for my resourcefulness and creativity in governance.

*2011: Zik Leadership Prize.

*2010: ICT Governor of the Year – by the West Africa ICT Development Award.

*2009: Champion Newspaper Nigeria’s Most Trustworthy Governor Award.

*2009: Thisday Newspaper Most Prudent Governor in Nigeria.

*2007: The Sun Newspaper Man of the Year Award.

**The Nigerian MDGs Office/UNDP Best Governor in the Implementation of the MDGs in Nigeria

INTRODUCTION OF CONSTITUTIONAL AND OTHER MAJOR CHANGES IN NIGERIAN POLITICS

*He was the first gubernatorial candidate in Nigeria to legally challenge to its logical conclusion, his governorship electoral victory that was denied him. He won in the Courts and reclaimed his mandate.

*He was the first Governor in Nigeria to legally challenge his wrongful impeachment and was reinstated by the Courts.

*He was the first Governor in Nigeria to seek the interpretation of tenures of Governors when INEC allowed elections to take place in Anambra State when his tenure had not expired; the election already concluded was cancelled and he was allowed to complete his tenure.

*He was the first Governor to serve a 2nd term in both the new and old Anambra State, that is, almost 40 years after creation of the State.

*He was the first Governor, whilst still in Office, to be appointed a Special Adviser to the President.

*He was the first serving Governor to be appointed into the Presidential Economic Management Team.

*He was among the first Governors to be honoured with a National Award in 2011, while still in office.

*Though the only Governor whose political party was in government in only one State, he was elected Vice-Chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum twice.

*Though the only non-PDP Governor in the South-East (made up of 5 States), he was elected by the other 4 PDP Governors as their Chairman for 8 years rather than the usual one year.

FUNDAMENTAL ACHIEVEMENTS AS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE (PARTIAL LISTING)

1. Anambra was the first State to commence Sub-Sovereign Wealth savings, the first of its kind in Sub-Saharan Africa. At a time many other Governors were leaving huge debts, I left the equivalent of $500 million Dollars in investment as well as local and foreign currency, including $156 million in Dollar-denominated bonds.

2. For the first time in the history of Anambra State, Ambassadors and High Commissioners of notable countries such as United States, Britain, Russia, European Union, South Africa, Belgium, Israel, the Netherlands, Canada, among others, visited the State. Before my tenure, Anambra was practically a pariah state blacklisted by the Diplomatic Corps and international development partners.

3. Development partners such as UNDP, UNICEF, the World Bank, DFID, the European Union etc., which hitherto were not in Anambra State started working with the State. Anambra was consistently adjudged one of the best states in development partnership and commitment to reforms for good governance.

4. He was recognised as Best Governor by the Millennium Development Goals Office (OSSAP-MDGs) and the UNDP in the implementation of their programmes in Nigeria.

5. The Nigerian Debt Management Office (DMO) rated Anambra as the least indebted state in Nigeria. In spite of visible and measurable achievements recorded in various sectors, the State under him did not borrow or raise bonds for her various projects.

6. The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria rated Anambra State as the most financially stable state in the country.

7. The State's ground-breaking return of schools to their original owners - Voluntary Agencies (Churches) on 1st January 2009, and subsequent partnership with the Agencies in Education, saw the State move from 24th position out of 36 States to Number One in National Examination Council (NECO) and West African Examination Council (WAEC) examinations for three consecutive years. This made the World Bank to commission a study, led by the renowned Prof. Paul Collier of Oxford University, on this revolutionary partnership and phenomenal achievement.

8. The State also entered into strategic partnership with the Churches in the Health sector. This symbiotic relationship resulted in a tremendous boost to health care because of the services offered by health institutions owned by Voluntary Agencies, while the State restored grants to the agencies and made available to them more than 50 million Dollars in various types of support.

10. Through partnership with the Church in the Health sector, his Government funded the transformation of -:

a: Iyienu Hospital, Ogidi;
b: Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Ihiala;
c: St Charles Borromeo Hospital, Onitsha;
d: Holy Rosary Hospital, Waterside, Onitsha; and
e: St. Joseph Hospital, Adazi-Nnukwu.
His Government also built the Joseph Nwilo Heart Centre in St. Joseph, Adazi-Nnukwu, where heart operations are now being performed.

11. His Government won the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (1 Million dollars) as the best-performing state in immunisation in the South-East. With complementary funding from our Government, they used the money to build 10 Maternal and Child Care Centres across the State, particularly in rural communities, in partnership with the Churches.

12. The State was the first to procure and distribute more than 30,000 computers to secondary schools, including 22,500 from HP. The Managing Director for Personal Systems Group HP Inc, Mr. FabriceCampoy described the deployment as the biggest of such projects in the Middle-East and Africa.

13. Anambra State Government provided Microsoft Academies to more than 500 secondary schools, which the Head of Microsoft in Nigeria (Mr. Ken Span) described as the biggest such deployment in Africa so far.

14. The State provided Internet access to more than 500 secondary schools, which the CEO of Galaxy Backbone (Mr. Gerald Ilukwe) characterized as incomparable to any in the country.

15. More than 700 buses were provided to secondary schools in the State by our Government.

16. Boreholes were provided in schools all over the State.

17. Numerous classrooms were built in all the 177 communities of the State.

18 As part of the efforts to turn around the economy of the State, a number of companies were attracted to build their facilities in the Anambra State. A case in point is SABMiller, the 2nd largest brewery in the world, which built their first Green Field facility in the State, which is today one of the most successful facilities they operate globally.

19. A number of other companies followed the SABMiller initiative and were all supported and encouraged under our Government; a good example is INNOSON Motor Manufacturing Company, from which our government bought more than 1,000 vehicles.

20. Anambra State for the first time started close collaboration with recognized government security agencies (the Police, Army, Navy, Department of State Security, Civil Defence, among others), offering them various types of support including provision of more than 500 security vehicles. The improvement in security was phenomenal, such that the former IG of Police (Abubakar Mohammed) lauded Anambra State for not witnessing any bank robbery in my last three years in office.

21. To further enhance security, Anambra State provided at least one security vehicle to each of all the 177 communities in the State as well as various organizations such as markets and Churches.

22. His Administration conceived and built, from scratch, the first state-owned Teaching Hospital, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu teaching Hospital, Awka.

23. His Government commenced the planned development of the Igbariam Campus of the ChukwuemekaOdumegwu-Ojukwu University, including the fencing, construction of internal roads, electrification, construction of the Faculty of Law, Auditorium, Administrative Block, Faculty of Agriculture, Management Building, among others).

24. His Government attracted the World Bank support on erosion - National Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP) - to Anambra State.

25. His Government was the first to do Poverty Mapping in Nigeria, as a guide for the effective implementation of our poverty-alleviation strategies.

26 His Government, for the first time, undertook the aerial mapping of Awka as well as the production of Structure Plans for Awka Capital Territory, Onitsha and Nnewi.

27. During his tenure and with his Government's support, Anambra State became an oil producing State.

28. He built the first Secretariat Complex to house State Government Ministries that were hitherto scattered around the State.

29. His government commenced the development of the 'Three Arms Zone' comprising Government House/Governor’s Lodge, Legislative Building/Speakers Residence, and Judiciary Building with Chief Judge’s Residence.

30. By the end of his tenure in 2014, more than twelve (12) health institutions, including two hospitals, had secured accreditation; when we took off in 2006, no health institution in Anambra State was duly accredited.

31. Anambra State was the first to undergo national peer review, which scrutinised State Governments for good governance, through the State Peer Review Mechanism (SPRM), an initiative of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum in collaboration with the DFID..
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by kals4luv990(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Obi is deranged just like you.
grin grin grin
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by limeta(f): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the best. The incoming president

Best in what
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by goody234: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
what an arrogant old man looking at the electorate of nigeria with content ...lets see what happens lagos politics is not countrywide politics he will be embarrassed mark my words
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by toneroforever(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
festacman:
Candidate Bola Tinubu turned turned the main WEAKNESS of his campaign into strength by projecting himself as a leader of a team that will build Nigeria rather then just a mere presidential candidate.

It is a clever move that his campaign team is likely to emphasize more in the weeks ahead by projecting his main threat Peter Obi as a largely 'one-man show' or 'Mr. Know it all' candidate.

It is a way of pushing back the sustained attacks from the "Obidients" on Tinubu's lack of gift of gab.

Politics is interesting especially as a neutral.

Urchins always derive pleasure from sounding senseless.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Tinubu just want to answer President.

He's well past his best and on a steady decline with nothing to offer Nigeria of today.

Watching his interview, I felt embarrassed being a Nigerian
Lol
And people still want to vote him to become the president of a whole country.
We are not ready yet cos he is not fit.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
Activeonline247:
This man as shown Nigerians in different occasions that he’s not fit for this presidency but some gullible Nigerians won’t see it. Another incoming 8years shege!
As in, real shege. Another 8 years of suffering.
It is quite obvious he has nothing to offer.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Do you have any brain in your head?
grin grin grin
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Myer(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
MohSlayer:

A president who can’t orate and speak in public? Yet u guys claim he graduated from Chicago whatever! Kai... u urchins have the worst job on earth aswear

What have your orators achieved in your respective states biko?
Even his incumbent Gov Charles Soludo has exposed Obi's incompetence in governance and private investments before he was coerced by your Ohaneze.

Leadership/Management has little to do with oratory and more to do with vision and ability to delegate appropriately by putting round pegs in round holes and square pegs in square holes. A fit Tinubu has proven this over and over again in the West.

Is it not interesting that history keep repeating itself? The Cabal always succeeds in Divide and Rule strategy to incite us against each other when the fight should be between the North and the South.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by MohSlayer: 12:51am On Dec 07, 2022
Myer:

What have your orators achieved in your respective states biko?
Even his incumbent Gov Charles Soludo has exposed Obi's incompetence in governance and private investments before he was coerced by your Ohaneze.

Leadership/Management has little to do with oratory and more to do with vision and ability to delegate appropriately by putting round pegs in round holes and square pegs in square holes. A fit Tinubu has proven this over and over again in the West.

Is it not interesting that history keep repeating itself? The Cabal always succeeds in Divide and Rule strategy to incite us against each other when the fight should be between the North and the South.

Is this epistle for me to read? Nahhh.... I don’t deal with urchins
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Who's your candidate?

Ur babablu blublu Candidate abi grin grin
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by effort1: 8:51am On Dec 07, 2022
Parachoko:
You're not smart bro

When Tinubu became the Governor of Lagos State, Lagos State was generating about ₦1.7 billion monthly.

You claim Lagos State Government have a lot of money, but you have failed to give people like Asiwaju a thumb up for increasing Lagos State IGR by more than 300%

Well, read some of Asiwaju achievement as the Governor of Lagos State

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/how-bola-tinubus-achievement-as-lagos-governor-may-take-him-to-aso-rock-in-2023/amp/

Is like your head is dented.

The money was already there. Tinubu just came to pick it up.

There wasn't any effort to raise IGR before Tinubu came because Lagos was under military rule.

If Tinubu was Anambra governor, he could have achieved nothing because the money available in Lagos can't be compared to that of Anambra. Stop commenting like a dunce as if they've replaced your brain with sawdust

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence / Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff / Nigerians Can Now Apply For Houses Built Under FG National Housing Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.