Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation (31854 Views)

Shame....nigerians It Is Finished! We Now Know Who Asiwaju: He Was Jailed Twice! / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) / Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by telleyway: 10:02am On Dec 06, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailynigerian.com/reactions-tinubu-dodges/

Apparently, the knows very well that agbado is alient to UK, hence had nothing to say. That's why he stylishly handed microphone to others.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by olympianares: 10:02am On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. The game changer. The incoming president. The only one who the country needs now.
The Devil is shocked right nw

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by harmony75: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2022
God forbid BAT thing �

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by sencekompis: 10:04am On Dec 06, 2022
so many idiomaticc IPOB and associates comments here. THE RUBBISH IBOOS
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Petie33: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2022
Cyntie55:
I repeat, you can't be a Tinubu supporter and not sound or look stupid.

A man who said PVC has expired and urge everyone to go renew his/her PVC.

Please what concerns climate change with church rat and poisoned holy communion?

A man who claims he's the owner and founder of Lagos State.

Please which party does Tinubu belong to? Because we're confused. Is it PDAPC?

A man who regularly visit hospital in London to recharge is life span.

A man who promised the people of Bayelsa that high price is here to stay.

A man who can't speak coherently. Please what's the meaning of "Baba blue Blu Blu bulaba"

A man who direct Presidential questions to his delegates.

Hahaha zombiedent but your pay Master is a thief who stole his people's money and hid it in his daughters account even invested his people's money in his own business omo people no get shame oooo so are you wise for supporting him BAT invest his money in lagos state position lagos state in a way that most rich people see it as a must to have a business in the state so show the world how wise you are

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by franchasng: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
I stop reading your comment at this point, so I didn't know if it was a riddle or not.

Obi performance as the Governor of Anambra was woeful, he couldn't even challenge Soludo when he came out with facts.

I have no regret about standing for Asiwaju. I won't reward Obi that could only increase Anambra IGR by a mere 18% in 8 years with my vote.

Obi is a mediocre.

Okay grin

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Bryan88(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2022
Cyntie55:
You can't be a Tinubu supporter and not sound or look stupid.
fine girl wink

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Belluski: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2022
festacman:
Candidate Bola Tinubu turned turned the main WEAKNESS of his campaign into strength by projecting himself as a leader of a team that will build Nigeria rather then just a mere presidential candidate.

It is a clever move that his campaign team is likely to emphasize more in the weeks ahead by projecting his main threat Peter Obi as a largely 'one-man show' or 'Mr. Know it all' candidate.

It is a way of pushing back the sustained attacks from the "Obidients" on Tinubu's lack of gift of gab.

Politics is interesting especially as a neutral.

One man show ? ...Majority of Nigerians are questioning his ability to handle a live interaction... then an opportunity emerges to quiet his critics by answering live questions.. but then, he waves it .... what does that tell you?
1. He doesn’t give a fuk about the people he plans to lead. or,
2. He has no fuking idea what to say...
Nigeria is in a dying state ... politics is not what will safe her.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by mrkings84(m): 10:10am On Dec 06, 2022
JasonScoolari:
When I said that the urinating machine called Tinubu is an intellectually barren fellow, his brain dead supporters will come to my mention and tell me otherwise.

How do you explain this show of shame?

To explain that you start by looking stupid...., That's the only way!!
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Cantonese: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2022
festacman:
Candidate Bola Tinubu turned turned the main WEAKNESS of his campaign into strength by projecting himself as a leader of a team that will build Nigeria rather then just a mere presidential candidate.

It is a clever move that his campaign team is likely to emphasize more in the weeks ahead by projecting his main threat Peter Obi as a largely 'one-man show' or 'Mr. Know it all' candidate.

It is a way of pushing back the sustained attacks from the "Obidients" on Tinubu's lack of gift of gab.

How did your comment sound to you?

Did you read and think deeply before posting?
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by africandollar: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Abiooooo

Let's get our APV APC and vote the person that will turn a rotten situation to a bad one. Not forgetting to recruit 50 million youths into the army where they will be fed ewa, agbado, cassava and corn. They will dance to blu bah bulaba untill God will bless PD APC. So that they can inherit speaking in tongue from the bible. Don't forget he will give us techonolica with tear tear ubrellada.

Thank you brother

grin grin grin Chai! Ol’boy! See as you use all him quotable quotes take finish am!

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Everlastingson: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2022
KEVIND:
Infact its very obvious Nigerians learn corruption from the British people. What they will not allow in their country is what they're helping to package for Nigeria. Take a look at how sound & polish the British prime minister is. I also learnt they're planning to air a pre- recorded interview in BBC with Tinubu.
Britain as you're planning with other corrupt politicians & Urchins to sell an Indisposed & a drug lord on Nigeria, so will God use Russia to disgrace you.

A very big Amen!!!!!
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Petie33: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2022
maestroferddi:
I would rather you made economic capital from your predilection to churn out twisted logic...

It is clear you have not managed anything in your life else you would have known the difference between delegation and outsourcing core responsibility.

Which responsible and serious CEO would direct a poignant question posed by the chairman of the board of directors to an executive director or a general manager?

See why your family can never get ahead is BAT going to be doing all the things you want him to do in office alone when PMB waited for some months before kick off his cabinets you said baba go slow now BAT is showing how ready he is for the job you are still crying is Nigeria a business or a firm borrow sence oooo
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by maestroferddi: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2022
Petie33:

See why your family can never get ahead is BAT going to be doing all the things you want him to do in office alone when PMB waited for some months before kick off his cabinets you said baba go slow now BAT is showing how ready he is for the job you are still crying is Nigeria a business or a firm borrow sence oooo
I will not condescend so low to join you at your level....

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Babysho(m): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:

Do you understand what "Intellectual Capacity" mean?

I really doubt you understand what it mean, cause if you really do, you won't be saying this about Asiwaju.

I am waiting for you to tell me what Intellectual Capacity means in your own definition.

Werey you put Fela for dp but you dey support the calibre of people who Fela say dey mismanage our country

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by duro4chang(m): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Comrade fear God
I fear God well well. I no go do the thing that go annoy God. Tinubu is the best.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by duro4chang(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2022
Falex114:
Go for brain check you need it
E pain you. E sweet me.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by duro4chang(m): 10:19am On Dec 06, 2022
clevybrown:
I clearly understand that as a Tinubu supporter, u don't need brain to operate, hence the whole trash u spill
E pain you?
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by PointZerom: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2022
festacman:

sencekompis:
Timmi:

These journalists and their dumbhead zombie followers can’t decipher that this is a tactical move on the part of Tinubu to show that his government will be all inclusive bringing experts together to address the national issues. The questions were not dodged but were adequately answered and addressed and the questioners acknowledged it as such.

If Tinubu becomes the president, will he be attending meetings like UN General Assembly etc with this bunch of mediocre team to answer questions for him?

IF YOU THINK THAT HIS REFUSAL TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OR DELEGATING THOSE QUESTIONS TO HIS PARTY MEMBERS IS AN ACT OF BRAVERY...... YOU'RE OF ALL MEN MOST FOOLISH.

El-Rufai that couldn't arrest and prosecute terrorists but paid them for a job well done is the one answering questions on security for Tinubu.

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by duro4chang(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2022
kals4luv990:
HE JUST SOUNDED LIKE TINUBU
Obi is deranged just like you.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by duro4chang(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2022
Trustyourself:
This is not fair
How do you mean?
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Originalsly: 10:23am On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:

Do you understand what "Intellectual Capacity" mean?

I really doubt you understand what it mean, cause if you really do, you won't be saying this about Asiwaju.

I am waiting for you to tell me what Intellectual Capacity means in your own definition.

Even if someone can't define or doesn't know the meaning of Intellectual capacity .... he can be directed to your support of Tinubu's performance at the forum and simply be told here is someone who lacks [i]Intellectual capacity. I can bet my life he will be able to define "intellectual capacity" and come to NL and point out many who are lacking but don't know they are.
Tinubu has already embarrassed Nigerians abroad .... please don't be adding salt to the wound.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by duro4chang(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2022
Trustyourself:
Can't you be reasonable for once?
Tinubu is the best. Other candidates are jokers
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by duro4chang(m): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2022
onuman:

For reasons of?

Anyway, no one can support Tinubu without being mad.
You need to have your head examined for supporting that stupdid obi.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2022
festacman:

When you are for Nobody and you are for Everybody like me, you will see all these as fun and you easily provoke any of those supporters putting one candidate on their heads like their lives depend on it. All I can't wait to see is the expression in the faces of Atiku and Tinubu if Obi wins or what Baba Tinubu will say after Atiku is declared winners or what Obidients will be trending on the media for after their landlord Tinubu is sworn in as the next president as Atiku cathes the next plane back to Dubai.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by duro4chang(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2022
Hope88:
Your mother is a fool
You lack good home training
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Zetty177x: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. The game changer. The incoming president. The only one who the country needs now.

But he can no longer function brain wise. It's not his fault. It's old age. I like him personally, but he needs to rest

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by duro4chang(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2022
akwarandu:

Tulumbu Ass likers are the no 1 enemy of this country.
E pain you. Tinubu is the next president.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Zetty177x: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2022
sencekompis:

Sorry there are other tribes
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by chatinent: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Trust his supporters to defend this with the spirit of teamwork.

It must really be a hard job marketing Tinubu.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Petie33: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2022
maestroferddi:
I will not condescend so low to join you at your level....

Dead brain have nothing to do so you claim high level yeye dey smell
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by duro4chang(m): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2022
limeta:

Lol are you sure A man that should be in old people's home resting and waiting for God . The mind of a black man .
Tinubu is the best. The incoming president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) / Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.