Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation (32257 Views)

Shame....nigerians It Is Finished! We Now Know Who Asiwaju: He Was Jailed Twice! / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) / Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Timmi: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2022
PointZerom:

Somebody applied for a job in your organization, you invited him for an interview, he came with his friends to answer questions for him. WILL YOU STILL GO AHEAD AND EMPLOY SUCH PERSON?

Remember even if Tinubu becomes the president, you won't enjoy his Government more than me.

Before I responded, I need to know my audience, so have you been invited to make a professional presentation or have you represented your company before an evaluation team or just to make a case why your company should be the one to get ‘that’ contract. If you have, then I don’t need to explain to you why Tinubu did what he did. If you haven’t, then no need for further explanation.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Igbojew: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2022
I noticed that most people attacking Tinubu are his fellow Yoruba people but Yoruba urchins in this Nairaland are trying to make us to believe that Tinubu have the whole South West locked and key hahaha...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

2 Likes

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by babajero(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Is a waste of time talking to a shallow person like you
There is nothing for you to say, you know deep down that everything I wrote is nothing but the truth. Or are you trying to tell me that if tinubu was working in a government agency he wouldn't have been retired long long ago?
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by ZombieTERROR: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. The game changer. The incoming president. The only one who the country needs now.

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by denitro(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2022
First time in history Tinubu is learning that you can't throw money at every problem.
APC would have won the election if he had allowed Osinbajo to run.
Imagine Osinbajo, Atiku and Peter Obi running?
The race would have been between Peter Obi and Osinbajo.
But Tinubu's greed robbed us of having the best candidate from APC and he worsen
his case with the dreaded muslim-muslim ticket which every sane politician (even Buhari)
saw as a suicide mission.
He will have his date with history come next year during the election.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Idiko1: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2022
Timmi:

Before I responded, I need to know my audience, so have you been invited to make a professional presentation or have you represented your company before an evaluation team or just to make a case why your company should be the one to get ‘that’ contract. If you have, then I don’t need to explain to you why Tinubu did what he did. If you haven’t, then no need for further explanation.

The presentation in a pursuit of contract is far removed from political campaign.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Daxray07(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2022
Lol. You forgot to add creating electricity with roasted corn cheesy
Cyntie55:
I repeat, you can't be a Tinubu supporter and not sound or look stupid.

A man who said PVC has expired and urge everyone to go renew his/her PVC.

Please what concerns climate change with church rat and poisoned holy communion?

A man who claims he's the owner and founder of Lagos State.

Please which party does Tinubu belong to? Because we're confused. Is it PDAPC?

A man who regularly visit hospital in London to recharge is life span.

A man who promised the people of Bayelsa that high price is here to stay.

A man who can't speak coherently. Please what's the meaning of "Baba blue Blu Blu bulaba"

A man who direct Presidential questions to his delegates.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Timmi: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2022
Idiko1:

The presentation in a pursuit of contract is far removed from political campaign.

In both case, you are selling yourself/company and proving why your company is better than others and should be considered for the job that requires a lot of team work and multi-faced professional discipline working together as one. I hope you now get it.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by denitro(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2022
Timmi:

In both case, you are selling yourself/company and proving why your company is better than others and should be considered for the job that requires a lot of team work and multi-faced professional discipline working together as one. I hope you now get it.

The office of the president is different from what you have said. You can have a good team then have a bad leader, the team will fail and then blame the leader.
Every election focuses on the man, the presidential candidate for a reason.
What Nigerians are looking at is the leader and not the team for now. After the election, then the vetting of the team will start.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. The game changer. The incoming president. The only one who the country needs now.
I'm yet to see how this is true. Sorry
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by adekolaelect(m): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2022
Salvador1:
they Don code this one.
Mumu is the obi the final answer to all what Nigerians lack? If that be , what is the solution to the highest level of hatred that dominated yourlife in the name of politics ? No any good saying from you than Insult , hatred and Bad mouthing . Mind you ... Emotional feeling wins nothing but majority have their ways.

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by atinga1: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Who's your candidate?

Let's compare your candidate achievement with that of Tinubu, a man who graduated with Honours from Chicago State University and also created the Lekki Free Trade Zone and Eko Atlantic City in Lagos State.
Defender.

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Parachoko: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2022
atinga1:

Defender.
Una candidate no get any tangible record una fit produce, nah to just dey abuse and abuse una sabi

Well, it doesn't matter, the most important thing for me is for Asiwaju to win. Una abuse Buhari but he is the President today.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by ChukwuObe: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2022
Romanoff:
It will not be well with the Cucaracha that was saying "this is what young people like" in that video.

I bet you it will never be well with you and your family instead
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by atinga1: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
E be like say you dey cry . E pain you. Obi is deranged. He is a failure like you. Wailer.
How many monikers are using the garner this likes?
You go sabi yahoo well well.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by ChukwuObe: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Tinubu just want to answer President.

He's well past his best and on a steady decline with nothing to offer Nigeria of today.

Watching his interview, I felt embarrassed being a Nigerian

But you never felt embarassed listening to the China lying machine Obi Pandora with all his lies and fake statistics because you ipobians love lies with passions. That is why it was very easy for Kanu to deceive you all that Buhari is dead and the man in Aso rock now is cloned Jibrin from Sudan. Kanu knows that most of his people are fools
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by atinga1: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Una candidate no get any tangible record una fit produce, nah to just dey abuse and abuse una sabi

Well, it doesn't matter, the most important thing for me is for Asiwaju to win. Una abuse Buhari but he is the President today.
Blah blah blah!
Wail more and drop your tears here.

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Romanoff(f): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
ChukwuObe:

I bet you it will never be well with you and your family instead

It's already not well with the animals who birthed you, how can it be well with you?
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Freethinker87: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
Timmi:

If you are proud of Obi’s credentials, then that showed how myopic you are. The only credible degree in the B.A, third class (the let my people go classification). The rest displayed are certificates for attending those schools and are not degree programs. Anyone that have the money to pay for those short term classes can attend, even you as dumb as you are, if your village people can sponsor you can attend those 1-week to 3-months courses and get certificates added to your credentials. I hope you understand what I am saying, if not, ask the part you don’t understand and I will be glad to answer you. His corporate appointments doesn’t demonstrate anything other than connections with people that either want him to be on the corporate board or just as figure head.

Skip the name-calling, for now. When are you showing us Balabluu's academic qualifications and work experiences? BTW PO graduated with second-class honours. I didn't bother reading past the first line cos I'm sure you wrote some nonsense, isn't it?

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:

The game changer wey no fit change himself... Are you guys for real?
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by mariovito(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
Neutral men are the devil's allies.

festacman:
Candidate Bola Tinubu turned turned the main WEAKNESS of his campaign into strength by projecting himself as a leader of a team that will build Nigeria rather then just a mere presidential candidate.

It is a clever move that his campaign team is likely to emphasize more in the weeks ahead by projecting his main threat Peter Obi as a largely 'one-man show' or 'Mr. Know it all' candidate.

It is a way of pushing back the sustained attacks from the "Obidients" on Tinubu's lack of gift of gab.

Politics is interesting especially as a neutral.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by PointZerom: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
Timmi:

The joke is on you.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Emperormartin(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
AlphaWolf27:
And what of you? I do not think you're half the man he is. He governed the most populous city in Africa for 8yrs. What have you done or achieved. Emperor indeed. Wake up bro.

Why e pain u like this...

You guys want to force on us mediocrity as president.

If you guys don't have a better person in your party or your village to be the president of Nigeria. Then all of you should go and sit down.

No president in the world delegates national question to his subordinates to answer.

Any man that does it isn't mentally fit to run a country

Get that in your skull. Alpha wolf indeed
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by benjaminlawson(m): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nigeria cannot afford another dummy president, who is intellectual deficient to tackle Nigeria problems. If someone cannot answer simple questions about his political agenda for Nigeria, how would such a leader able to provide answers to numerous problems confronting our nation. We don't want a president we can't hear, who be speaking to us through the media aids or other appointees.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by festacman(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
mariovito:
Neutral men are the devil's allies.

You are kidding, Right? grin
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by udeh3(m): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
festacman:
Candidate Bola Tinubu turned turned the main WEAKNESS of his campaign into strength by projecting himself as a leader of a team that will build Nigeria rather then just a mere presidential candidate.

It is a clever move that his campaign team is likely to emphasize more in the weeks ahead by projecting his main threat Peter Obi as a largely 'one-man show' or 'Mr. Know it all' candidate.

It is a way of pushing back the sustained attacks from the "Obidients" on Tinubu's lack of gift of gab.

Politics is interesting especially as a neutral.

So, it's the team that will also answer questions concerning his health? I thought you were intelligent, but this is what happens when you support a man with gross incompetence.

I just imagine this happening in the US presidential election campaign or UK. And you want Nigeria to be like America and UK?
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by BigBashiru: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author=ZombieTERROR post=118943481][/quote]

Everything isn't a joke or meme....
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by AlphaWolf27: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
Oga that's why its called ELECTION. People vote and majority takes it all. No one is forcing any candidate or president on you. Every candidate can choose his own campaign style. If he likes he can delegate to his local govt chairman that's his business not yours. If you no like am, vote for the next guy, besides if BAT loses, it'll definitely be accepted. It's that simple. BTW who are the "you guys". You're a funny person sha.

Emperormartin:

Why e pain u like this...

You guys want to force on us mediocrity as president.

If you guys don't have a better person in your party or your village to be the president of Nigeria. Then all of you should go and sit down.

No president in the world delegates national question to his subordinates to answer.

Any man that does it isn't mentally fit to run a country

Get that in your skull. Alpha wolf indeed
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Apili: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
the one who u and your family needs not the country
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by ogwuche4u(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Rishi Sunak debated his ideas and answered questions directed at him without appointing anybody to answer them. Tinubu with his dead brains thinks he is smart by appointing his croonies to answer questions for him. This is a big shame and May ogun strike any idiot supporting this rubbish.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by dvkot(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
even you sef know say this guy na ment
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by ZombieTERROR: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

Everything isn't a joke or meme....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) / Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna / 2023: Elements In The Villa Want Us To Lose The Elections - El-Rufai (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.