Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation (32258 Views)

Shame....nigerians It Is Finished! We Now Know Who Asiwaju: He Was Jailed Twice! / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) / Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by bbode1(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2022
I watched the video. He didn't dorge the questions. He infact said a thing or two about all issues raised.
The man is sound to my judgement and very educated. But his also old. U can't take that away.
He as a good team.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by brownrockafela(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2022
oga stop using the past achievements in lagos as a yard stick,why cant your candidate tell Nigeria what he intends to do when and if he gets into power
Parachoko:
Who's your candidate?

Let's compare your candidate achievement with that of Tinubu, a man who graduated with Honours from Chicago State University and also created the Lekki Free Trade Zone and Eko Atlantic City in Lagos State.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by duro4chang(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2022
Rapuru14:

Ooh he just quoted your candidate. You mean your candidate sounds like a dingbat? Ooh is that why he is called BAT?
You are frustrated . Right?
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by reddingtonblack: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2022
Romanoff:
It will not be well with the Cucaracha that was saying "this is what young people like" in that video.

Stop being emotional, for once in your life time think logical if presidency a man's job then whats the essence of all appointment in governance.

whether he pass the question or not, if he "BAT becomes the president he will surely delegate/pass duties to people ... No one can do it all the earlier we begin to acknowledge such reality for real the better.

What i expect from sane minds is to analysis & dissect the responses they gave and use to it to criticize BAT, seems like the only thing some people are capable of, good selection is what is paramount for effective governance not One good head.

Argentina are making headsway in qatar 22 simply because they moved from an argentina that depended greatly on messi to team work ... and so far that decision as relieved messi to shine unlike before.

People will give you their best when they feel inclusive, when they know there opinion count .. that is team work
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Gingerbreadman2: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2022
einsteine:
Hmm.

Signs that he will probably win.

The more absurd things a presidential candidate I Nigeria does the more likely he is to win.

For those who prefer other candidates, history has shown that more energy should be spent on galvanising your own voters than on shining light on Tinubu's gaffes.

It doesn't matter how many articles are written about Tinubu's incoherence or poor health or the potential of a cabal hijacking his government if he is elected, those who would vote Tinubu would still vote him.

LP supporters, especially, are putting so much focus into highlighting how bad Tinubu is. Why this would work in other climes, in Nigeria, what it causes the supporters of Tinubu to do is to get into a siege mentality and even support Tinubu more.

So again, focus on getting voters.

Which kain story be this one na? Is it for the gods?
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Mimiriches: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2022
I pray the eyes of Nigerians be opened, every blockage goes right now . This man can't be president in this condition
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by clevybrown(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
E pain you?
No... Just telling you the obvious
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Zane2point4(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Who's your candidate?

Let's compare your candidate achievement with that of Tinubu, a man who graduated with Honours from Chicago State University and also created the Lekki Free Trade Zone and Eko Atlantic City in Lagos State.

You ppl are making leadership look like one herculian task!!

What is there in creating all these things if you are elected a governor of your state with one of the most bogus funds from govt and igr!

Wetin deh there? To just look arnd you and point to somehwere and say build this?
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Ignatio(m): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2022
festacman:
Candidate Bola Tinubu turned turned the main WEAKNESS of his campaign into strength by projecting himself as a leader of a team that will build Nigeria rather then just a mere presidential candidate.

It is a clever move that his campaign team is likely to emphasize more in the weeks ahead by projecting his main threat Peter Obi as a largely 'one-man show' or 'Mr. Know it all' candidate.

It is a way of pushing back the sustained attacks from the "Obidients" on Tinubu's lack of gift of gab.

Politics is interesting especially as a neutral.

You have a serious issue.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Rapuru14: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
You are frustrated . Right?

No, urchins are.

Are you one?
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by adaoshi(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2022
His inability to answers questions put him is a shame.
How can one delegate questions to someone else to answer for him.

This clearly shows that if he wins, his government will be hijacked by a cabal because his mental capacity is no longer there

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Freethinker87: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Who's your candidate?

Challenge Accepted! Here are my candidate's qualifications and achievements. Post yours let's compare.

Agbadorian will run away in 3,2,1... Otilo!! cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Pwettylinda(f): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. The game changer. The incoming president. The only one who the country needs now.

How e dey take sound to you as you dey type am so

How do you sleep at night? With your head pinned down? grin

Go check your brain oo now before it's too late
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Originality007: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2022
festacman:
Candidate Bola Tinubu turned turned the main WEAKNESS of his campaign into strength by projecting himself as a leader of a team that will build Nigeria rather then just a mere presidential candidate.

It is a clever move that his campaign team is likely to emphasize more in the weeks ahead by projecting his main threat Peter Obi as a largely 'one-man show' or 'Mr. Know it all' candidate.

It is a way of pushing back the sustained attacks from the "Obidients" on Tinubu's lack of gift of gab.

Politics is interesting especially as a neutral.

That is y he cannot answer just a single question? Shame no dey catch u guys.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by AlphaWolf27: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2022
And what of you? I do not think you're half the man he is. He governed the most populous city in Africa for 8yrs. What have you done or achieved. Emperor indeed. Wake up bro.

Emperormartin:
He lacks intellectual capacity
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Timmi: 10:45am On Dec 06, 2022
PointZerom:

If Tinubu becomes the president, will he be attending meetings like UN General Assembly etc with this bunch of mediocre team to answer questions for him?

IF YOU THINK THAT HIS REFUSAL TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OR DELEGATING THOSE QUESTIONS TO HIS PARTY MEMBERS IS AN ACT OF BRAVERY...... YOU'RE OF ALL MEN MOST FOOLISH.

El-Rufai that couldn't arrest and prosecute terrorists but paid them for a job well done is the one answering questions on security for Tinubu.

See the head dumbhead zombie calling someone foolish. When you have something intelligent to contribute you can come back to do that, but before doing that, look In the mirror, open your mouth wide and see the dunce.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by dapadawee: 10:46am On Dec 06, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailynigerian.com/reactions-tinubu-dodges/
I listened to tinubu speech wow it was great.
hardly will a youth demonstrate such high level of intelligence
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. The game changer. The incoming president. The only one who the country needs now.

Since on Sunday midnight till late midnight yesterday and early morning today, we have been fighting wars and battles against spiritualists whom I suspected are sabbath missions or others but not OOO because the radiations and reflections are not from Calabar area. We have been engaging deities and shrines in fierce battles that is why I could not come on nairaland throughout yesterday. I just saw many nonsenses they posted and foolish comments. The good news is that Tinubu has won.

They put 7ft tall candles I have not seen that before anywhere about 21 candles chanting and making enchantment and divinations against Tinubu because of the International Press Conference at Chatham. At their shrines, they are invoking their deities against Tinubu, placing curses upon him with the names of their gods as Goliath did against David. They were firing arrows of confusion and arrows of errors against him in London. They made invocation, incantations. chanting and dancing to fire arrows against him in UK because of Chatham House event and other events in London.

To worsen the matter, some of their marine Pastors and General Overseers were also on Vigil. Surely, the dark places of the earth is full of habitation of cruelties.

They cannot overcome. We overcame them by the Blood of the Lamb.

Anybody can say anything on social media. They are not up to 3% of the total voting population. Those making noise on nairaland are not up to 1, 000 people out of the over 2 Million registered nairaland members.

Struggle continues till after the election. They cannot win. The gods of Nigeria is not with them. The Supreme God is not with them.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by reddingtonblack: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2022
bbode1:
I watched the video. He didn't dorge the questions. He infact said a thing or two about all issues raised.
The man is sound to my judgement and very educated. But his also old. U can't take that away.
He as a good team.

You they mind children of hate, it is because they got nothing to misconstrue from all BAT said that why they have to rant he brought is team on board ... hate as so much blinded them such that they will see road but derail to bush path.

No one is talking or analyzing the responses they gave, there sole interest is just the "fault"
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Zane2point4(m): 10:49am On Dec 06, 2022
effort1:

Any other governor with access to cash would have done more than that. Even Rivers State governor commissioned so many projects because he had access to cash, same with Akwa Ibom State governor.

You don't have to be a genius to access cash in Lagos.

In all Lagos, the only thing Tinubu could boast of are those few projects despite all the money that he picked up from Lagos. And you are even defending it? Shame on you.

Exactly what i told the fool,its not that hard,bad nigerian politicians have made doing there job a herculian task !

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by dochenaj: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2022
It's obvious that Tinubu is showing some signs of dementia. It is normal with aging and some people show signs at an earlier age than others.

The cognitive decline is evident in his inability to coordinate his train of thoughts hence the serial gaffes that he makes when he speaks in public. It is natural to have a slip of tongue once in a while but when it becomes repetitive as in Tinubu's case something is definitely wrong.

So the smart move was to delegate the answering of questions directed at him, for then would it have not been deniable that the man has dementia.

But Tinubu needs to make those promises to Nigeria, El - Rufai and the others are not running for president.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Ekeneegwu(m): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:

BUSH FOWL ..
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Timmi: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2022
Freethinker87:

Challenge Accepted! Here are my candidate's qualifications and achievements. Post yours let's compare.

Agbadorian will run away in 3,2,1... Otilo!! cheesy cheesy grin

If you are proud of Obi’s credentials, then that showed how myopic you are. The only credible degree in the B.A, third class (the let my people go classification). The rest displayed are certificates for attending those schools and are not degree programs. Anyone that have the money to pay for those short term classes can attend, even you as dumb as you are, if your village people can sponsor you can attend those 1-week to 3-months courses and get certificates added to your credentials. I hope you understand what I am saying, if not, ask the part you don’t understand and I will be glad to answer you. His corporate appointments doesn’t demonstrate anything other than connections with people that either want him to be on the corporate board or just as figure head.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2022
Ekeneegwu:

BUSH FOWL ..

You are the BUSH FOWL. You cannot win.

Since on Sunday midnight till late midnight yesterday and early morning today, we have been fighting wars and battles against spiritualists whom I suspected are sabbath missions or others but not OOO because the radiations and reflections are not from Calabar area. We have been engaging deities and shrines in fierce battles that is why I could not come on nairaland throughout yesterday. I just saw many nonsenses they posted and foolish comments. The good news is that Tinubu has won.

They put 7ft tall candles I have not seen that before anywhere about 21 candles chanting and making enchantment and divinations against Tinubu because of the International Press Conference at Chatham. At their shrines, they are invoking their deities against Tinubu, placing curses upon him with the names of their gods as Goliath did against David. They were firing arrows of confusion and arrows of errors against him in London. They made invocation, incantations. chanting and dancing to fire arrows against him in UK because of Chatham House event and other events in London.

To worsen the matter, some of their marine Pastors and General Overseers were also on Vigil. Surely, the dark places of the earth is full of habitation of cruelties.

Anybody can say anything on social media. They are not up to 3% of the total voting population. Those making noise on nairaland are not up to 1, 000 people out of the over 2 Million registered nairaland members.

Struggle continues till after the election. They cannot win. The gods of Nigeria is not with them. The Supreme God is not with them.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by madapcmod: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2022
This is what your drug lord Baba blubla hulaboo babablu said in Chatham:

Chatham house: "How are you going to stop oil theft?”

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: “excuse me, that does not mean a departure from the present administration. The classification, a theft and a receiver exist. So, you have to classify the receiver as taking blood money.”

Chatham House:Tell us about your health policies, the UK-Nigerian bilateral defense agreement

Bola Tinubu: Let me get my woman leader and then we can call on the speaker of the house. �

Thieffnubu is maaaaaaad!

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Ekeneegwu(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2022
babaolofin:

You are the BUSH FOWL. You cannot win.

COPY AND PASTE .. no fear na your child go hear am .. Okun
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Idiko1: 10:59am On Dec 06, 2022
ijustdey:

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu, has apparently dodged most of the questions from the audience after his appearance at Chatham House , stirring negative reactions among many Nigerians.

Mr Tinubu, who was at the United Kingdom’s elite foreign and policy think-tank institution, spoke about his plans for security, economy, and foreign policy for Nigeria if elected president next year.

Asked about how he intended to tackle challenges plaguing the country, the APC standard bearer seemingly dodged questions, directing some members of his entourage to respond to the questions.

Mr Tinubu said the decision to assign these questions to the team members was a sign of teamwork.

In a video circulating on Twitter, Mr Tinubu was heard saying: “I have an unbreakable team. To demonstrate that, I would choose the first question assigned to Dele Alake, and the second assigned to Nasir El-Rufai, and the third question to Ben Ayade.”

Reacting to the development, some Nigerians on social media expressed their disappointment with the former Lagos State governor’s seeming inability to answer the questions posed before him.

Below are some of the reactions:

@VictorIsreal, tweeted “Omo! They asked Tinubu questions and he directed El-Rufai and Ayade to answer the questions. He said he believes in teamwork. Imagine asking Peter Obi a question on national TV and he directs Kenneth Okonkwo to answer it. That’s how ridiculous It sounded. Nigerians open your eyes.”.

Another user @FemiOyedun1, said the APC candidate would never win the election, “For every question directed to the APC presidential candidate at the Chatham House. Dele Alake, El Rufai, and Ben Ayade are the ones answering, he even eyes Sanwoolu to answer a certain question. He said it was teamwork. By God’s grace, Bola Tinubu won’t be Nigeria’s president.”

@Ifedapo Daniel, noted that the ex-Lagos governor is a major disaster, Nigerians must avoid in 2023,”

“Bola Tinubu is the biggest disaster Nigerians must avoid in 2023! He was being asked questions at the Chatham House, his proxies were the ones answering! How did we get here? At this point, if you’re planning to vote for APC, thunder must strike you down oo!”, he tweeted.

Another user, Princeujay, said “Dele Alake, El-Rufai, and Ben Ayade had to borrow Tinubu their brains to answer questions at the Chatham House in London. National humiliation and shame to APC to have a brain-dead man as a Presidential candidate”.

Meanwhile, a spokesperson of the PDP presidential campaign council Daniel Bwala, described Mr Tinubu’s Chatham House appearance as a show of shame.

He said: “Chatham House show of shame. You want to be the president but avoiding answering questions, instead, you are re-directing the answers to El-Rufai, Alake, and co.

“Nigerians want to be governed by a person, not a robot who cannot exercise independent thought in answering questions”

https://dailynigerian.com/reactions-tinubu-dodges/

The act of running to Chatham is a show of inferior mentality. The pattern of Thiefinubu approach to questions is typical Yoruba. The dude cannot recollect where he was born. If by any chance Thiefinubu wins the election, the loudmouths in Yoruba will trumpet how the Yoruba wrote an apical manifesto. They will forget that El-Rufai and Ayade bailed out Thiefinubu when he could not remember his birthplace.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by PointZerom: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2022
Timmi:

See the head dumbhead zombie calling someone foolish. When you have something intelligent to contribute you can come back to do that, but before doing that, look In the mirror, open your mouth wide and see the dunce.

Somebody applied for a job in your organization, you invited him for an interview, he came with his friends to answer questions for him. WILL YOU STILL GO AHEAD AND EMPLOY SUCH PERSON?

Remember even if Tinubu becomes the president, you won't enjoy his Government more than me.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by madapcmod: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2022
Timmi:

If you are proud of Obi’s credentials, then that showed how myopic you are. The only credible degree in the B.A, third class (the let my people go classification). The rest displayed are certificates for attending those schools and are not degree programs. Anyone that have the money to pay for those short term classes can attend, even you as dumb as you are, if your village people can sponsor you can attend those 1-week to 3-months courses and get certificates added to your credentials. I hope you understand what I am saying, if not, ask the part you don’t understand and I will be glad to answer you. His corporate appointments doesn’t demonstrate anything other than connections with people that either want him to be on the corporate board or just as figure head.

Obi had 2.2 in philosophy not because he is not intelligent but due to divided attention of schooling and running family business. The 3rd class lies by urchins is stale

Obi built hostels in UNN as a student, that will tell you how engrossed he was in building up his family business while schooling.

To prove he is not dull,bhe rose to the echelon of banking sector, brushed up himself in several macro and micro economics courses in top Ivy schools across the globe.

Today, when he reels out statistics, you listen cos he prepared himself for the future.

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by onuman: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
You need to have your head examined for supporting that stupdid obi.

It's only an unrepentant and non-reformable primitive ethno-religious bigot who will choose Tinubu but leave Peter Obi as his or her country's president.
I can not call Tinubu stupid because he is not stupid, he has mental issues ascribable to age. Not his fault.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Arkam123: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2022
Atiku is coming

#WeWantPDPBack
#TheUnifier
#RecoverNigeria

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Validated: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:

I am sure by now you already know you are lieing to yourself. Tinubu cannot win SW sef. If he knew, he would have avoided this Chatham House disaster.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: Elements In The Villa Want Us To Lose The Elections - El-Rufai (Video) / Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Alamkah Dominic Usman, APC Chairmanship Candidate In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.