Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Did Actor Yul Edochie Cheat On His First Wife Because Of Her Slim Physique - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Actor Yul Edochie Cheat On His First Wife Because Of Her Slim Physique (1867 Views)

A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Actor Yul Edochie Cheat On His First Wife Because Of Her Slim Physique by marvelck: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2022
A lot of Naija ladies are saying May Edochie is too slim.. That she need to add some.flesh.

According to them, it's probably cos of her slim physique her husband cheated on her and 'left' her for Judy Austin. Since that one na heavyweight

But to me, she'not too slim but sexy. A lot of married ladies with kids, would do anything to have her slim figure

Re: Did Actor Yul Edochie Cheat On His First Wife Because Of Her Slim Physique by Adexgentle005(m): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2022
I think it has to do with her bad character and attitude. I’m currently dealing with one right now.
Bad character and attitude sucks!

8 Likes

Re: Did Actor Yul Edochie Cheat On His First Wife Because Of Her Slim Physique by Slawomirr: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Something way we all men dey die for....slim women

Na im her husband leave go dey carry orobo

Then the husband na mumu
Re: Did Actor Yul Edochie Cheat On His First Wife Because Of Her Slim Physique by tochez24(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2022
marvelck:
A lot of Naija ladies are saying May Edochie is too slim.. That she need to add some.flesh.

According to them, it's probably cos of her slim physique her husband cheated on her and 'left' her for Judy Austin. Since that one na heavyweight

But to me, she'not too slim but sexy. A lot of married ladies with kids, would do anything to have her slim figure

It's not about fat or slim.... It's about character, omo my ex was so damn beautiful, Fair and sexy, exactly my spec that i fell madly in love with her at first sight. I never knew i could live a day without her until she showed me shege!!! I took to my hills sharply because I'm too young for a woman to kill me.

Most women need to work on their character, that person loves you no be say you will take him for granted!!!!

If you have a good character as a woman, your man will never leave you, once he remembers how much peace you bring to him... He's already back to you.

14 Likes

Re: Did Actor Yul Edochie Cheat On His First Wife Because Of Her Slim Physique by Karlifate: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2022
tochez24:

It's not about fat or slim.... It's about character, omo my ex was so damn beautiful, Fair and sexy, exactly my spec that i fell madly in love with her at first sight. I never knew i could live a day without her until she showed me shege!!! I took to my hills sharply because I'm too young for a woman to kill me.

Most women need to work on their character, that person loves you no be say you will take him for granted!!!!

If you have a good character as a woman, your man will never leave you, once he remembers how much peace you bring to him... He's already back to you.

1 Like

Re: Did Actor Yul Edochie Cheat On His First Wife Because Of Her Slim Physique by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
You Guys should grow up.
Look for other Topics and create.
Nigeria is in dire shambles and need 2b aired.
MEN are never at peace with one woman.
Those that did so did so against their wish all in the bid to satisfying d Whiteman's objectives through their domination, culture and religion.

We once had the best family setting where no woman was left unmarried no matter her clinical situation and divorce was a Taboo.
Where the dream of every woman was to come under the tutelage of her man & call him lord. But now we have marital deaths everywia from friction encountered due to misconstrued women empowerment & men are not marrying again.
NATURE gave us its best. We used Religion which was created by man to destroy it all.

Now see what we have in our hands.
Disaster!

2 Likes

Re: Did Actor Yul Edochie Cheat On His First Wife Because Of Her Slim Physique by 9japride(m): 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
And later he will start complaining that she's overweight? Slim ladies are better. If one goes fat, it's very difficult to slim down especially as an older adult. I doubt if it's because of weight issues, it might be character or other disagreement. No be everything them go tell the public.

1 Like

Re: Did Actor Yul Edochie Cheat On His First Wife Because Of Her Slim Physique by marlow1962(m): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Me no know wertin happen for Yul family, but em first wife sha set
Re: Did Actor Yul Edochie Cheat On His First Wife Because Of Her Slim Physique by Maysdevices(f): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
You Guys should grow up.
Look for other Topics and create.
Nigeria is in dire shambles and need 2b aired.
MEN are never at peace with one woman.
Those that did so did so against their wish all in the bid to satisfying d Whiteman's objectives through their domination, culture and religion.

We once had the best family setting where no woman was left unmarried no matter her clinical situation and divorce was a Taboo.
Where the dream of every woman was to come under the tutelage of her man & call him lord. But now we have marital deaths everywia from friction encountered due to misconstrued women empowerment & men are not marrying again.
NATURE gave us its best. We used Religion which was created by man to destroy it all.

Now see what we have in our hands.
Disaster!
An honest man.

1 Like

Re: Did Actor Yul Edochie Cheat On His First Wife Because Of Her Slim Physique by Patriotsleague: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Black man no like bones.
Re: Did Actor Yul Edochie Cheat On His First Wife Because Of Her Slim Physique by BigYash: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Something way we all men dey die for....slim women

Na im her husband leave go dey carry orobo

Then the husband na mumu
Na you and who like slim? Not too slim,not to fat rocks. With portable front and back.. Meanwhile I doubt if na her body make d husband marry another woman.. Maybe the guy was looking for peace of mind,no be yash..
Re: Did Actor Yul Edochie Cheat On His First Wife Because Of Her Slim Physique by Omihanifa: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
Judy austin nah complete african woman. See front and back with thick thighs.
Re: Did Actor Yul Edochie Cheat On His First Wife Because Of Her Slim Physique by meobizy(f): 12:50am On Dec 15, 2022
The two females posted look facially alike. The wife was the problem. When a partner gets someone similar to the ex, it means the rejected didn’t hold up his/her weight. Edochie must like hard features. From those pictures one could guess his ex was originally born a man.

(1) (Reply)

Help! She's Dating A Lady! / Girls: Which One Are You? / Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.