Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Help! She's Dating A Lady! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She's Dating A Lady! (1867 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She's Dating A Lady! by Excellency(m): 10:52am On Jun 13, 2006
Please! Please!! Please!!! Fellow Nigerians, help me out. I need your honest advice. My fiancée with whom I have been together for two years now has broken my heart. Indeed, she has torn my heart in shreds. Imagine I had to host her a couple of weekends ago in my apartment. Then on Saturday morning I go out to meet some appointments with my colleagues. When I get back to the house the front door is ajar, and so I rush into the living room, only to find her having an orgy with another girl, right in my own parlor. The fact is that I am still in love with her, but the hurt is threatening to do away with the love. Should I go ahead and marry her? We had fixed the wedding for February 2007.
Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by Rhodalyn(f): 10:58am On Jun 13, 2006
I think the best thing 4 U to do is to post-pone the wedding, talk Out stuffs with her, find Out what she really wants and Carry On from there

it might not be the best of marriage If U rush into marrying her now, Obviously, She's got serious probs, and She needs help, ask her if She's willing to really marry U and stuff and then Carry On from there kiss
Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by desiree(f): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2006
Forget about the marriage, she is cheating on you with another woman!!! But she deserves to explain her side of the story, sit her down and talk to her, ask her questions about her feelings for other women, the only reason why she should be forgiven will be:

She is being blackmailed into sleeping with the woman
She had a gun held to her head OR
She didn't know what she was doing i.e. she was not in full control of her mental faculty
Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by Olumide7(m): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2006
Forget about the wedding!! How r u sure you won't be seeing any leles in your matrimonial home right on your matrimonial bed!!!
Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by beyunce(f): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2006
dont tell me u are ready to marry a les. Cos ur not a female.

Just find out wat really happened. that would be the nicest thing to do.

If she eally is a les mor she was just doin it cos u were nt around.
Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2006
, shocked, shocked, shocked
Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2006
abeg pack ya load! Comot from that yeye marriage plan kiakia. That chick is not what she has been putting up to be, run away now while you still can!
Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by ikamefa(f): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2006
Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by lunafish(f): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2006
I could never marry someone who was cheating on me. And so shamelessly in your house. That shows that she doesn't respect you or your home. Since she saw her girlfriend as being so important that she would risk your relationship then you should leave them to it. The biggest punishment is regret.
Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by habibat(f): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2006
well
lesbianism is no probs it depends on how u hav satisfied her sexually
some ladies get involved in such act cos there companion hasnt satisfied them but sexually nnnnnnnn undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
anyhow its left 4 u 2 decide
Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by 2fine4u(f): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2006
that's actually every guys fantasy, u kno what i mean, for their girl to hump another girl and they can watch or join in the fun. if u can't beat em, join em. cheesy grin smiley wink
marry both of em and u gat yaself a double deal cool

oh what da heck, dump her cheatin ass!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by Nosu(m): 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2006
l will advice u to quit the wedding, because ur purpose is not in marriage but in u. if u rush in marriage and marry the wrong person u might not fulfill ur purpose. if she has hid that from u b4 now then they are still alot of things u don't know about her.pls quit, she is not truth.
The quality of ur marriage depend on both of u and not u alone.let me give u an instance imagine if u fry a good egg and a spoilt egg how will it look,smell or taste . it will be horible. so don't be unequally york.
if u know u are alos homo then u can go ahead because it will take the grace of God before she can be delivered.this is a deliverance case u guy need to visit MFM for treatment.
Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by MrBean(m): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2006
Excellency:

Please! Please!! Please!!! Fellow Nigerians, help me out. I need your honest advice. My fiancée with whom I have been together for two years now has broken my heart. Indeed, she has torn my heart in shreds. Imagine I had to host her a couple of weekends ago in my apartment. Then on Saturday morning I go out to meet some appointments with my colleagues. When I get back to the house the front door is ajar, and so I rush into the living room, only to find her having an orgy with another girl, right in my own parlor. The fact is that I am still in love with her, but the hurt is threatening to do away with the love. Should I go ahead and marry her? We had fixed the wedding for February 2007.

Did you join in the fun? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by Jalal(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2006
2fine4u:

that's actually every guys fantasy, u kno what i mean, for their girl to hump another girl and they can watch or join in the fun. if u can't beat em, join em. cheesy grin smiley wink
marry both of em and u gat yaself a double deal cool

oh what da heck, dump her cheatin ass!!!

Sure u could hav joined the show then dumped her fast afterwards!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by raphy(m): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2006
lesbiansm in nigeria is growing fast embarassed cry so u v a lesbian in ur home n u dont know bout it, am sry 4 u,even so man 'll marry still go n make love 2 a man yyy all this stuff GOD wht is d world turnin to4 m gay vs lesbians v taking over nigerians abeg i go run shocked sad shocked shocked 4 my arrea den plnety lesbians n gay partying alot lipsrsealed angry sad shocked embarassed lipsrsealed cry u v to dump her now b4 is 2late man
Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by tonn(m): 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2006
It's really a pity that u found yourself in such a situation, considering the time and money you have invested in this relationship. But i would have u know that lesbanism or homosexuality in general is not a problem you talk people out of. Itis a problem that even the victims find very difficult to stop. So count the cost. Do you want to go on with the marriage and expect more heartbreaks? Its up to you, the ball is in your court. Remember, whatever decision u arrive at, either from what people say or something u make up on your own,you alone will bear the consequencies.
If u really want to help her, tell her to go for help. I think she will need it.
Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by habibat(f): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2006

u will overcome it ok
Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by Idekeson(m): 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2006
Doing another woman is not cheating if she involves you   Actually you're assured of a steady dose of manage a trois grin
Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by Excellency(m): 2:44am On Aug 16, 2006
Thanks for all the concern you have shown in my time of distress. The fact is, I love her, but I am torn betwixt two poles of decision.
Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by Intrigue(f): 2:55am On Aug 16, 2006
Your Excellency,
I don't know why i have this funny feeling about d truth in your post? Like u're making it up just to get noticed? Did u ever work 4 Hints, Harts, Thrills & Boom or some of those weird Naija soft-sells?

Anyway accept my deepest SYMPATHY if true!! cry cry cry
Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by kiki(f): 4:06am On Aug 16, 2006
she's not a lesbian she's bisexual
Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by Raymand(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2006
O boi na naija you dey, she broke your heart? break her reputation! expose the b*tch for who she is! why she go agree to marriage wen she no send you? angry
Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by iice(f): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2006
kiki right!
@Idekeson. . .funny lol
Re: Help! She's Dating A Lady! by kingxsamz(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
lol...

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can You Spend On Your Wedding Day / Women / Wat Will U Do In This Condition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.