Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt (23645 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by PascalEhizojie: 2:06am On Dec 12, 2022
l got an vpdate frezh off the b0at f0r b0zzes in the house. C0me and bvy real social media accounts with real f0II0wers. Dm me @ (O)(9)(O)(3)(1)(5)(6)(O)(4)(O)(4)
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Uchenna10(m): 4:11am On Dec 12, 2022
Financialman:

If your guy ready I go carry am Waka and I nur go collect one Kobo ,sure location dae for almost all the states if the federation I don enter like 70 locations only 5 come out well.....2 dae Delta low risk, 1 Edo state low risk 1 kogi state medium risk 1 sokoto state medium risk, ogun state plenty high risk, plenty scam especially river format,lol

Boss,I go like this delta own o

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Thomthom(m): 5:34am On Dec 12, 2022
This get money quick syndrome affected me when I was in my Teen age. Thank God I did not do anything stupid.. maybe by now only God know what would have happened to me.. Teenage period Na one kind period wey parent need to keep on advising there kids..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by brain54(m): 6:32am On Dec 12, 2022
Now I see why your previous thread was deleted…
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by PrinceJoeWan(m): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2022
And this one needs to be deleted asap

brain54:
Now I see why your previous thread was deleted…

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Godsown0: 7:36am On Dec 12, 2022
Check mail bro, let’s talk biz
Neroo22:
which work u de run bro
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Godsown0: 7:38am On Dec 12, 2022
Financialman:

You dae find Selina plug....you get mind,after I tell one guy when dae ginger make we go,e run if you ready I go carry you go I nur go collect money from you any type when your mind carry, from cherubim to cele to trado to river
Hope no be human ritual?
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Olumighty123(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2022
See men planning on how to use each other for ritual cry formulating plans on money ritual like its nothing, May God help this country.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Financialman: 7:49am On Dec 12, 2022
Uchenna10:

If you ready chat me up,I go help you pick between the two according to your own preference

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Godsown0: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2022
Pls check mail
Financialman:

I dae carry people waka,na spiritual bath be the trad way but sacrifice dey inside before the bath
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by brain54(m): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2022
PrinceJoeWan:
And this one needs to be deleted asap

Mods will soon do that…

I thought the aim of this thread was to discourage fraud. But I see it’s encouraging fraud and rituals instead.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Uchenna10(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2022
Financialman:

If you ready chat me up,I go help you pick between the two according to your own preference

How much e fit cost me?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by tropaz(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2022
sad

How did we get to this level of moral decadence

I still don't understand what you guys want to do with all these quick money you are looking for. Is it really worth it? You make the money and the next thing is to buy a car you know nothing about, live a lifestyle you can't sustain or build a house/hostel thinking you have secured your future in this ever dynamic world?

You guys are insane but not yet diagnosed in a competent PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL.

PS; I got my first degree from Lautech and I have seen alot..... laslas, na bullshit.... why I go buy car and see police for road, come start to dey palpitate? Build House and know someday the law will catch up with me? Police go slap me, I go dey say "OGA, ABEGI SIR?"....... Who do us this way Some mediocre will shift the blame to our politicians, but I disagree. It's high profiled GREED, IGNORANCE, MEDIOCRITY, NO FUTURE AMBITION, NO FAMILY PEDIGREE to mention a few that has eaten deep into the life of the average Nigerian Youth.

I'm 31 years old Nigerian youth myself, but I feel disgusted when I see a scammer. You guys are just wasting away in the name of HUSTLE...

Your mama dey sell pepper for bodija Market, instead of working hard legitimately with the dream of being a programmer, neurosurgeon, professor, LEGITIMATE Business tycoon. You wan buy lexus by fire by force.... who you wan impress? Fellow mumu like you abi?

#BULLSHIT

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by dejonathan(f): 8:11am On Dec 12, 2022
Yahoo people don even hijack the thread from the OP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Neroo22: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Abeg op come finish de story abeg, na same experience all the share here as well,mk u sef learn

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Uchenna10(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2022
Neroo22:
Abeg op come finish de story abeg, na same experience all the share here as well,mk u sef learn

Maybe the baba don knack Op jazz ....him no fit write again

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by nnamdiosu(m): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2022
Uchenna10:

Don't be unfortunate bro.

Why don't you ask yourself, why doesn't he do for himself? Instead he is so eager to help you. Don't be dumb ok?

I know it's your life, but it pains me to see the
Extent you are willingly to harm yourself and others becos of Fame and money.

Cancel , depart and disembark from this foolish thought. Repent and confess to God. Only him gives wealth.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Financialman: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2022
Godsown0:

Hope no be human ritual?
Nope...one dae Edo state Sha but nur be that one ...them dae use human parts do soap for boys that one na 250k

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Financialman: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2022
Uchenna10:

Maybe the baba don knack Op jazz ....him no fit write again
Lol
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Uchenna10(m): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2022
nnamdiosu:

Don't be unfortunate bro.

Why don't you ask yourself, why doesn't he do for himself? Instead he is so eager to help you. Don't be dumb ok?

I know it's your life, but it pains me to see the
Extent you are willingly to harm yourself and others becos of Fame and money.

Cancel , depart and disembark from this foolish thought. Repent and confess to God. Only him gives wealth.

Thnk u.....buh I'd appreciate more if u could give me a job

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Financialman: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Uchenna10:

How much e fit cost me?
Both places 200k each and some change go follow you go house,if I made any error in the cost,na on the side of safety

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Financialman: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Uchenna10:

How much e fit cost me?
Both places 200k each and some change go follow you go house,if I made any error in the cost,na on the side of safety

Mean say you no fit dae stranded

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Uchenna10(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2022
Financialman:

Ok boss.....na legit ba

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by nnamdiosu(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2022
Uchenna10:

Thnk u.....buh I'd appreciate more if u could give me a job

Bro, I don't keep or give jobs. The best I can do is to encourage you, advise and counsel you.

In this age, no one really gives anyone a job. Instead, you take control and responsibility of your life, UPGRADE YOUR SKILLSET, LOOK FOR WHERE YOU CAN ADD VALUE OR SOLVE PROBLEMS AND PAY WILL PAY WHO CAN SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS.

What skills do you have? Any digital skill?

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Financialman: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2022
Uchenna10:

Ok boss.....na legit ba
Very legitimate...if I collect one naira from you call me out for this forum

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Uchenna10(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2022
nnamdiosu:

Bro, I don't keep or give jobs. The best I can do is to encourage you, advise and counsel you.

In this age, no one really gives anyone a job. Instead, you take control and responsibility of your life, UPGRADE YOUR SKILLSET, LOOK FOR WHERE YOU CAN ADD VALUE OR SOLVE PROBLEMS AND PAY WILL PAY WHO CAN SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS.

What skills do you have? Any digital skill?

No digital skill ....buh I'm willing to learn boss

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by kingBlaq: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2022
Financialman:

Nope...one dae Edo state Sha but nur be that one ...them dae use human parts do soap for boys that one na 250k
Na lagos i dey, na money no dey
From what u wrote here u know what ur talking about, but some soap dey spoil..
If i begin cap wetin i don see...
Abeg send me mail make we exchange contacts
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by kingBlaq: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2022
Get rich or die trying

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Spanishmilf(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2022
kingBlaq:
Get rich or die trying
Na only soap we baff? Abi u know wetin we don chew?
Help your self the way u can, stop the deceitful thinking that there is happiness or joy in poverty!!
The white men flogged our great grand fathers to accept christianity
Advice no be curse.
the white men flogged your great grandfathers
Did the white men flogged you too? Did they flog your parent?

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by kingBlaq: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2022
Neroo22:
men way no knw as e take b de tink say na child place,lol,u go jst walker enter cele, mk Dem run fr u or trado, lol, some nairaland dey Yan as Dem brain reach shaaa, too many boys shaaa....gee thing dey happen but as it stands now, baba u c kwara,kogi nd part of North,still get plug way de light doings,as in e dey play e dey show...niggaz tinks say u go jst wake up,say na plus u wan run, cos e no stew fr pressing...u go loose money first as welcome bfr u go see de real plug, plus no be by my neighbor did it,my Friend did it,I HV cousin dat it, or omo if u run am e sup,u no go get mouth to talk wetin ur eyes see , as in wen u de hear ppl cap wetin Dem nv experience,u go de laugh fr ur mind de look dem
Iswear no be by mouth
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by kingBlaq: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Spanishmilf:
the white men flogged your great grandfathers
Did the white men flogged you too? Did they flog your parent?
Are they not still flogging us today?
Not with real canes this times if u know what i mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India / Masked Husband Attacks His Wife In Ondo, Cuts Off Her 2 Fingers For Money Ritual / US Court Jails Abidemi Rufai Five Years For $2.4million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.