Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt (23646 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by 22o62021: 7:25am On Dec 09, 2022
RighteousDemon:

Big man, u don drop this story sometime before for this forum abi?

Yes but mods deleted the topic

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by 22o62021: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2022
The manipulations and the ritual process
Inside the compound close to the gate is a circle that people throw money into. 1000 and 500 naira notes .He asked me to drop 1000 naira note there which I did. We got into his first shrine and he asked me to pay 1000 again, my cousin paid. I looked at the banner inside the shrine and I saw lists of things you can do there such as
DO AS I SAY
QUICK MONEY
and others. Each one has a price tag. He asked which one I came , I told him Yahoo that I want to tie a client . He said he has not done things for Yahoo boys but he can do it. He consulted his gods and they told him that my client will pay me money that I will scream and I should be careful if the money comes that I may run mad if I see the amount that will come. He said that I will be dropping 10% for him anytime my client pays me, I agreed to that. He asked me the state I came back from, I told him and he said ah that they have more powerful native doctors in that state too.
I saw pictures of him and the most powerful native doctor in Enugu state the legendary ONUWA aka THE KING OF SATAN( The man with 58 wives). He told me it's his father but I knew that he was lying cos I know the residence of king of Satan and he has a different surname with him. My cousin said he is not the biological father but his master .

After telling me what his gods told him, he asked me to get a bucket outside, I did that. There is a native pot inside the shrine. Let me make a description of what is inside the shrine.
A statue of a woman with a snake wrapped around her neck, old rusty cutlass, sacrificial bloods sprinkled around everything there.
He asked me to pay 270k for my work, I smiled, my cousin told him that we don't have such amount, he asked how much I have, I told him that I need to discuss outside with my cousin. I went outside with him and told him that I don't have such amount, he said I should tell the native doctor that I have only 5000 naira to give him, from 270k to 5k. We got inside and I told him that I have only 10k to give me that if my client pay I will reward him. He said he can't do it like that that I should pay 100k. My cousin stood up and told him that we will come back. We went outside and he called us back inside. He said he will help me cos my cousin is his friend, he asked me to fetch water from the native pot inside the shrine, he said I should use left hand to fetch water with a cup four times and pour it inside the bucket.
I did that and he told me to place the bucket under sun. It was around 8:30am. He said that he will start work by 11 am and that is when I will bath with the water. He called me back inside the shrine for the first ritual.
He brought out a cutlass and asked me to turn my back, my cousin said I should stand strong. The native doctor wiped my back with a cutlass twice, I nearly cried , he said this boy you strong oo but inside of me I was feeling pains. He asked me to go outside and place my iPhone directly to sunlight, it was last 9 am and my cousin told him that we have to leave because he need to be at his shop, the native doctor told him to go without me cos I will need to bath with the water by 11 am.
My cousin told him no that we will come back together in the evening. He allowed us to leave.

On our way home, I asked my cousin about the quick money, he told me that it works so well but I should not attempt it. He said he is a regular there and he has seen how it works. After you pay 270k , he will perform rituals for you and in 4 days 20 million will appear in your room . I doubted him until when we came back in the evening and I saw with my eyes.

Stay tuned cos the rituals is about to start.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Axis313(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2022
[/b]
22o62021:
[b]The manipulations and the ritual process

Inside the compound close to the gate is a circle that people throw money into. 1000 and 500 naira notes .He asked me to drop 1000 naira note there which I did. We got into his first shrine and he asked me to pay 1000 again, my cousin paid. I looked at the banner inside the shrine and I saw lists of things you can do there such as
DO AS I SAY
QUICK MONEY
and others. Each one has a price tag. He asked which one I came , I told him Yahoo that I want to tie a client . He said he has not done things for Yahoo boys but he can do it. He consulted his gods and they told him that my client will pay me money that I will scream and I should be careful if the money comes that I may run mad if I see the amount that will come. He said that I will be dropping 10% for him anytime my client pays me, I agreed to that. He asked me the state I came back from, I told him and he said ah that they have more powerful native doctors in that state too.
I saw pictures of him and the most powerful native doctor in Enugu state the legendary ONUWA aka THE KING OF SATAN( The man with 58 wives). He told me it's his father but I knew that he was lying cos I know the residence of king of Satan and he has a different surname with him. My cousin said he is not the biological father but his master .

After telling me what his gods told him, he asked me to get a bucket outside, I did that. There is a native pot inside the shrine. Let me make a description of what is inside the shrine.
A statue of a woman with a snake wrapped around her neck, old rusty cutlass, sacrificial bloods sprinkled around everything there.
He asked me to pay 270k for my work, I smiled, my cousin told him that we don't have such amount, he asked how much I have, I told him that I need to discuss outside with my cousin. I went outside with him and told him that I don't have such amount, he said I should tell the native doctor that I have only 5000 naira to give him, from 270k to 5k. We got inside and I told him that I have only 10k to give me that if my client pay I will reward him. He said he can't do it like that that I should pay 100k. My cousin stood up and told him that we will come back. We went outside and he called us back inside. He said he will help me cos my cousin is his friend, he asked me to fetch water from the native pot inside the shrine, he said I should use left hand to fetch water with a cup four times and pour it inside the bucket.
I did that and he told me to place the bucket under sun. It was around 8:30am. He said that he will start work by 11 am and that is when I will bath with the water. He called me back inside the shrine for the first ritual.
He brought out a cutlass and asked me to turn my back, my cousin said I should stand strong. The native doctor wiped my back with a cutlass twice, I nearly cried , he said this boy you strong oo but inside of me I was feeling pains. He asked me to go outside and place my iPhone directly to sunlight, it was last 9 am and my cousin told him that we have to leave because he need to be at his shop, the native doctor told him to go without me cos I will need to bath with the water by 11 am.
My cousin told him no that we will come back together in the evening. He allowed us to leave.

On our way home, I asked my cousin about the quick money, he told me that it works so well but I should not attempt it. He said he is a regular there and he has seen how it works. After you pay 270k , he will perform rituals for you and in 4 days 20 million will appear in your room . I doubted him until when we came back in the evening and I saw with my eyes.

Stay tuned cos the rituals is about to start.
grin
Lol.
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by dobnina(f): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2022
Following
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Cuda1(f): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2022
The channel has been pinned!!
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Neroo22: 10:29am On Dec 09, 2022
Cock ND bull story, nobody ever run plus that works will come here to talk about it,this ur story has been repeated several time here

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Cuda1(f): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2022
Neroo22:
Cock ND bull story, nobody ever run plus that works will come here to talk about it,this ur story has been repeated several time here

May be through.

We all are part of a particular story. Just give him a chance.
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Fedrick100: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2022
Mention me on the next post op
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Thomthom(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2022
Neroo22:
Yes but it was deleted according to him
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Uchenna10(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2022
Neroo22:

NL atheists....

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Neroo22: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Thomthom:
Yes but it was deleted according to him
this was posted few months or not even year bro,
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Neroo22: 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Uchenna10:

NL atheists....
bro not an atheist but not how it works, from experience I have seen those who run it,live nd direct, not saying plus or locking not existing but this u guys are reading here is to pass time shaa, niggaz way run plus no go Yan u wetin dere eyes see finish shaa

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by akwesenana: 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Neroo22:
bro not an atheist but not how it works, from experience I have seen those who run it,live nd direct, not saying plus or locking not existing but this u guys are reading here is to pass time shaa, niggaz way run plus no go Yan u wetin dere eyes see finish shaa
If you paid close attention, you might have deduced that the Op failed in his mission.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Neroo22: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
Locking no be cock and bull story, nd na rare jazz fr town,talk more who Sabi run am,but on that make he continues de yanning shaa

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Uchenna10(m): 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Neroo22:

No be lie sha

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Uchenna10(m): 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Neroo22:

No be lie sha,but did it end well with Dem?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Uchenna10(m): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Neroo22:
Locking no be cock and bull story, nd na rare jazz fr town,talk more who Sabi run am,but on that make he continues de yanning shaa

But almost all baba dey run locking now

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Neroo22: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
Uchenna10:

But almost all baba dey run locking now
oga de go chop ur money,even client go block u,no de tell u mk u no tell person

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Neroo22: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Uchenna10:

No be lie sha,but did it end well with Dem?
fr where one get house, the other pick huge recent, just that de stuff works like miracle or magic, u go de bomb ooh but one day,jst like that u go bill client e go de pay like say,my guy chop one woman like dat as in till e clear am fr eyes,more than 20metre, till de woman com know say na African boy,ND n Edo boy, two Dem now like best of friends as in e still de send de guy small money shaa but wen de magic begin work bro,e match am 4keuro e pay, 10, 15k, like dat,oga fear jazz no go lie give u,who say power no dey never c, frgt all those stuff Dem de Yan,my guy still de alive jst DT e invest but true true as de stuff com de go, Sapa every where but e build house buy land bro, but believe me, plus de real no b Dem say,if u run am,u sef no go knw exact time e go burst ,one month or two, but true true bro,u go cashout big, unless na soap shaa u wash that one na instant reflection but normal, plus up ritual Dem run fr body, no b instant

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Tsolutionjoseph: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Otunba Lamba

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Uchenna10(m): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Neroo22:
oga de go chop ur money,even client go block u,no de tell u mk u no tell person

Abi??...

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Uchenna10(m): 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Neroo22:
fr where one get house, the other pick huge recent, just that de stuff works like miracle or magic, u go de bomb ooh but one day,jst like that u go bill client e go de pay like say,my guy chop one woman like dat as in till e clear am fr eyes,more than 20metre, till de woman com know say na African boy,ND n Edo boy, two Dem now like best of friends as in e still de send de guy small money shaa but wen de magic begin work bro,e match am 4keuro e pay, 10, 15k, like dat,oga fear jazz no go lie give u,who say power no dey never c, frgt all those stuff Dem de Yan,my guy still de alive jst DT e invest but true true as de stuff com de go, Sapa every where but e build house buy land bro, but believe me, plus de real no b Dem say,if u run am,u sef no go knw exact time e go burst ,one month or two, but true true bro,u go cashout big, unless na soap shaa u wash that one na instant reflection but normal, plus up ritual Dem run fr body, no b instant

I think say e no dey last sef

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Neroo22: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Uchenna10:

I think say e no dey last sef
e no de last bro, e gt limit,but wen e begin sup, u go tink say na only u e de work fr bro

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Uchenna10(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Neroo22:
e no de last bro, e gt limit,but wen e begin sup, u go tink say na only u e de work fr bro

Ok bro....me sef dey reason soap things o

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Neroo22: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Uchenna10:

Ok bro....me sef dey reason soap things o
lol e no easy but boys don lock up mind shaaaa..u sef u de bomb u.s
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Uchenna10(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Neroo22:
lol e no easy but boys don lock up mind shaaaa..u sef u de bomb u.s

Me dey bomb for IG o, client sef no dey fit reply me....it's just frustrating brv

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Neroo22: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Uchenna10:

Me dey bomb for IG o, client sef no dey fit reply me....it's just frustrating brv
lol,abeg Liv me ooh my broda, learn work cl go reply u bro, or still hustle fr azza mk dem back loading,u collect ur share plus one is to learn work the other na plusing up, cos if client no de reply e mean say no need fr plus up oooh, I de Yan u ooh, the game tight oooh
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Uchenna10(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Neroo22:
lol,abeg Liv me ooh my broda, learn work cl go reply u bro, or still hustle fr azza mk dem back loading,u collect ur share plus one is to learn work the other na plusing up, cos if client no de reply e mean say no need fr plus up oooh, I de Yan u ooh, the game tight oooh

Abeg make we reason for green app bro....drop digits.....

My IG profile legit,I no know why I no dey get replies

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Neroo22: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Uchenna10:

Abeg make we reason for green app bro....drop digits.....

My IG profile legit,I no know why I no dey get replies
check ur mail shaa

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Uchenna10(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Neroo22:
check ur mail shaa

Ok boss

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by UncleHaba22: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
Neroo22:
check ur mail shaa

Boss drop digit abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Court Jails Abidemi Rufai Five Years For $2.4million Fraud / NDLEA Raids Notorious Drug Joints In Lagos, Others, Arrests 663 Drug Traffickers / Police Nab Graduate Who Traps Victims With Sultry Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.