Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt (23642 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by TyyT22(m): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hmm
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Lastpharoah33: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Street na military this daysis,

Alaye come finish wetin you don start. cheesy
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by 22o62021: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
Continuation:
My encounter with a nairaland .

When it posted about selling gift card here,a nairalander contacted me. I don't even know how moniker.

He told me that he has someone that will buy my gift card,he gave me a contact but the buyer said I should send him the card before he will pay me.
This nairalander asked me not to do it. From there we became friends and started sharing updates together. I told him about my US woman and the tough time that she is giving me.
He gave me some updates on how to get big money from her.
Some other guys told me to get her SSN and with that we will hack onto her credit card.
I forged a UK drivers licence and sent to her. I asked her to send me her own so I can check the difference between US and UK drivers licence. She said she will do that the next day as it was late already. I was not patient enough and I asked her for her social security number(SSN) .
She told me that it's locked inside a box,That her life is in that SSN. She said that even her daughter can't have access to it as she can't have access to her daughters own.
She told me that it's impossible for me to see it. She said that someone can use her credit card to borrow through that SSN.

I lost hope in that and started planning on the next billing.

More to come

Cc Romeomarvis
Brain24
Bigyansh
Uchenna10
Dobnina

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by brain54(m): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
Na 54 not 24…

Nice one. We Dey follow.
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by badboyTee(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
Lemme chillax small

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by RomeoMarvis(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Awaiting the next leg. Street no friendly at all
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by mankan2k7(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
I sit here
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Ay04z(m): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
Continue
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Emmypure: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
R
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by CaptMarvel(m): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
Unmhnm
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by grandstar(m): 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
22o62021
I hope you did not succeed in scamming her.

I would make a good scammer as I am very vexed in general knowledge but that will never be my portion and should never be yours (1 Timothy 6:9-10)
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Lamasta(m): 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
Have you given your life to Christ now OP or Amadioha should be ready to strike
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by westlius(m): 12:08am On Dec 07, 2022
Continuing.......
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by blaquebelle: 1:20am On Dec 07, 2022
grandstar:
22o62021

I would make a good scammer as I am very vexed in general knowledge but that will never be my portion and should never be yours (1 Timothy 6:9-10)
No be only vexed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by phemmyfour: 6:08am On Dec 07, 2022
22o62021:
This is a true life story. I have been sceptical since last year about starting this story.

I have shared part of this story here but due to the revelling things in It,the mods removed the topic.

Abeg mods no try remove this thing again. I want people to learn.
Show us the millions from the ritual, if non... forget about your story
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Cherishbimsbim(m): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2022
Waiting patiently...
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by kingBlaq: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2022
My own question be say e work abi e no work?
Cut the long story, no joy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by akwesenana: 10:30am On Dec 07, 2022
grandstar:
22o62021

I would make a good scammer as I am very [b]vexed[/b]in general knowledge but that will never be my portion and should never be yours (1 Timothy 6:9-10)
Versed.
See who get general knowledge. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Angrygoat: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Daft story,u did plus and u will still die
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by seetomorrow: 11:11am On Dec 07, 2022
22o62021:
Continued...
As our chat progresses , She told me how she and her daughter bought a house for $250,000 in a remote town in northern California. She told me that she live alone with her grandson that her daughter lives in BayArea san Francisco.
Immediately I heard the figure of how much they bought a house, my head swell up. I started seeing myself as a rich man. I started calculating how much car and the type of house I will build.

It was time to bill her, I got everything covered. I created another email with a young girls name, I told her it was my o my daughter from my ex wife

I stopped chatting her for 3 days, She was worried, I saw her messages asking after my well being. I replied that I had an accident and I have been in the hospital for days. I sent fake accident pictures that I downloaded online to her. She believed me. The next day I sent her a text using the other young girls email that I created. I told her that my dad loves her and my dad is laying critically ill at the hospital. She sympathized with me .

I returned black to my own chat and told her that I need a help from her. I told her that the hospital bill is €25,000 . She screamed. I told her to help me out with $10,000. She paused and later came black with a question.

She asked if I have no health insurance . I went black to research and I knew that this woman is educated.
I concoted many stories and she told me that the money is much that she doesn't have it.
I asked her how much she can afford to give me. She told me that she has nothing except prayers.
She started sending me YouTube links of their pastor preaching . She was sending me bible verses.
I was so angry inside of me but I kept my cool.
I later sent her a mail with the young girls account that she should please help my dad. She said that she is praying for him. After one week of billing without pay. I asked her for a gift card.
She asked me what is it used for. I twisted one story and gave to her.
She said that she will look into it. Our time difference is 8 hours. My 4pm is her 7 am. I focused on her that it made me not to have time for myself. I started meeting many Yahoo guys everywhere I go.
Once they see me they will identify me as a Yahoo boy. We share updates together. Many asked me to bring my hangouts login so that they will finish the work and make the woman pay. I rejected their offers.
After ignoring her for days, One day she asked me what type of gift card do I need. I told her Amazon gift card.
When I woke up the next morning, She has sent me a $100 Amazon gift card. I thanked her and told her to scratch it and resend with the receipt which she did. I advertised selling of the gift card here on nairaland and many people contacted me. Finally I sold it on Patricia.
First test passed but a little amount.
I needed more no e.g. than that.

More stories to come
Stay tuned.

Can we share numbers and talk more on phone. Waiting for your message
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Spanishmilf(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2022
seetomorrow:

wetyn u wan follow am talk make he plug u to baba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by westlius(m): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2022
Waiting
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by 22o62021: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
seetomorrow:

Send me a mail

My number cannot enter nairaland
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by akwesenana: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
22o62021:

Send me a mail

My number cannot enter nairaland
I know you from Ihama. cool
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by brain54(m): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
akwesenana:

Versed.
See who get general knowledge. grin
I think he meant vast…

Versed will be knowledgeable about a particular skill or subject while vast will be immensely knowledgeable about a lot of stuffs, skills, ideas etc.

I think. E tey wey we go school o. But I think that’s the difference.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by RomeoMarvis(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
Spanishmilf:
wetyn u wan follow am talk make he plug u to baba?
My thoughts exactly
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by aimmoney9: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by akwesenana: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
brain54:

I think he meant vast…

Versed will be knowledgeable about a particular skill or subject while vast will be immensely knowledgeable about a lot of stuffs, skills, ideas etc.

I think. E tey wey we go school o. But I think that’s the difference.
He is versed in General Knowledge.
He has vast knowledge of General Studies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by 22o62021: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
akwesenana:

I know you from Ihama. cool

You and who for ihama
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by akwesenana: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
22o62021:

You and who for ihama
Asotime. smiley
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by 22o62021: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
akwesenana:

Asotime. smiley

See this one

You go dig my topics to take talk this one

Nobody for Here know me outside of nairaland with this moniker

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu / EFCC Arraigns Two For Cybercrime (Photos) / Three Friends Arrested For Gang-raping Lady In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.