Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,695 members, 7,862,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

My Mom’s Thong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mom’s Thong (506 Views)

SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) / Lizzo Shows Off Her Curvaceous Behind In Revealing Thong Workout Set While Board / Miss Bum Bum Contestants Bring Traffic To A Stand Still In Thong Bikinis-18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom’s Thong by Peachysily: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
One day when I was at tender age, l decided I wanted to be like my mom and wear “big girl” stuff. I sneakily went through her room and grabbed the first thing I could find – a thong (I didn’t know what it was at the time). She didn’t know until we went to visit one of her friends. I wasn't comfortable at all, she noticed my odd behavior, and she took me to the bathroom to check it out. she pulled my trousers and for few minutes silence filled the air. She used that thong wipe shege comot for my body, one of the reasons I don't wear thong. The pains are gone but the memories cannot be erased
Re: My Mom’s Thong by Matrix137(m): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
So why are you telling us?

1 Like

Re: My Mom’s Thong by Bluezy13(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Matrix137:

Because there is "silly" attached to her moniker, only that an "l" is missing.
Re: My Mom’s Thong by brain54(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
You try o…

You no even fear your momma.

Things kids do! Lol
Re: My Mom’s Thong by Peachysily: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
Matrix137:

The write-up was meant for matured individual not babies
Re: My Mom’s Thong by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
Peachysily:
One day when I was at tender age, l decided I wanted to be like my mom and wear “big girl” stuff. I sneakily went through her room and grabbed the first thing I could find – a thong (I didn’t know what it was at the time). She didn’t know until we went to visit one of her friends. I wasn't comfortable at all, she noticed my odd behavior, and she took me to the bathroom to check it out. she pulled my trousers and for few minutes silence filled the air. She used that thong wipe shege comot for my body, one of the reasons I don't wear thong. The pains are gone but the memories cannot be erased

is yor mum lightskin sir? angry

(1) (Reply)

Men Are The Biggest Cheaters Until Its Time For A DNA Test / Why Does This Girl On Facebook Keep Sharing Things On Facebook But No Photos /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.