Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! (1877 Views)

Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. / Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by triplechoice(m): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ animal is animal and human is human.

If you don't agree with my book that an intelligent being created man to be intelligent then i also will never ever agree with you that animals evolved into human. Period! smiley

This has nothing to do with any religious book.

It's science and scientific knowledge are rationally explained truths supported by evidence. Can we also say the same of your holy book?

Workch, from his explanation, has answered already the
question you and your friends have been asking, but you wouldn't accept it because you have only attached chimpanzees and monkeys to the word, ape.

That's the problem.

3 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
triplechoice:

This has nothing to do with any religious book. It's science and scientific knowledge are rationally explained truths supported by evidence. Can we also say the same of your holy book? Workch, from his explanation, has answered already the question you and your friends have been asking, but you wouldn't accept it because you have only attached chimpanzees and monkeys to the word, ape.
That's the problem.

No problem if your ancestors were APES mine were Adam and Eve. Period! smiley
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by triplechoice(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No problem if you're not using the word derogatorily.

FYI,the Adam and Eve story is an allegory, a fictional story, that should not be taken literally.

So, it's impossible for fictional characters to be any kind of ancestors to any real human being.

3 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by KnownUnknown: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Quit playing!! You know your ancestor is the talking snake.

3 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
triplechoice:

No problem if you're not using the word derogatorily. FYI,the Adam and Eve story is an allegory, a fictional story, that should not be taken literally. So, it's impossible for fictional characters to be any kind of ancestors to any real human being.

The Adam and Eve story is real!

If you believe the APE story keep it while i keep my Adam and Eve story. You have presented your ancestors and i have presented mine.
Please if you don't want derogatory words don't say anything against the Adam and Eve story! wink
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Quit playing!! You know your ancestor is the talking snake.
As you're able to decipher! wink
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by KnownUnknown: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

As you're able to decipher! wink

Of course! I am the Divine Wizard after all.

1 Like

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
LordReed:

Workch: All humans are apes by classification.

Dtruthspeaker: He said atheists are apes!

Why are you putting your insanity on display? Bwahahahahaha!

A person who says humans are ape is definitely the insane one including you ape. grin

It's okay, since your Creator made you an ape. grin hahahaha grin
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Of course! I am the Divine Wizard after all.
Yeah in the city of the blind an eyed man is the king. So you can be whatever among your fellow atheists! wink
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
triplechoice:
...No matter what is being discussed,a white man persistentl[/b]y harrasing a black man with the same sort of personal question , "[b]are you an ape" on Facebook or Twitter, would be accused of using racially offensive language, and have his account suspended immediately.

The white man called him an ape for the purposes of abusing and dehumanizing him (defamation and violation of human rights.

Here we a black man calling himself the same ape the white devil used for insulting and dehumanizing him, grin danm, slavery is horrible and Stockholm's white man's syndrome Is powerful.

This human must be mad or he is an Ape which means he is not entitled to human rights. He can go look for his law of Apes right but The Law has made us humans greater than apes, so, I can treat him as a rat and chicken! grin

I did not know that he was an Ape! Where are those people that eat hippocampus, monkeys and co, Oya see one monkey (Ape) wey dey wear cloth and dey press fone grin
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by LordReed(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

A person who says humans are ape is definitely the insane one including you ape. grin

It's okay, since your Creator made you an ape. grin hahahaha grin

It's ok you are not the first to accept that your god is behind evolution. LoLz.

2 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by triplechoice(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The Adam and Eve story is real!

If you believe the APE story keep it while i keep my Adam and Eve story. You have presented your ancestors and i have presented mine.
Please if you don't want derogatory words don't say anything against the Adam and Eve story! wink

There's nothing like an "ape story", but scientific explanation, supported by evidence, for how humans have evolved.

You don't agree with it because a book, which your group has wrongly misinterpreted, has made you accept without evidence, that humans were created perfect from dust.

And ,BTW who are you to threaten anyone with insults for challenging the Adam and Eve story?
Are you the person that created that story?
Or,
Is this how you threaten those you meet during the course of your preaching?

In Judaism, the foundation for christianity and also the main religion of the Isrealies, the Adam and Eve story is regarded as a allegory, without any doubt.

But unfortunately, Christians everywhere have been misled into taken the story for real and hence the stubborn resistance to the evolution theory.

3 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by triplechoice(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The white man called him an ape for the purposes of abusing and dehumanizing him (defamation and violation of human rights.

Here we a black man calling himself the same ape the white devil used for insulting and dehumanizing him, grin danm, slavery is horrible and Stockholm's white man's syndrome Is powerful.

This human must be mad or he is an Ape which means he is not entitled to human rights. He can go look for his law of Apes right but The Law has made us humans greater than apes, so, I can treat him as a rat and chicken! grin

I did not know that he was an Ape! Where are those people that eat hippocampus, monkeys and co, Oya see one monkey (Ape) wey dey wear cloth and dey press fone grin

SMH.

Poor education and religious fanaticism can lead to brain damage.

You just rambled and not made any sense.

Help yourself before it becomes to late .

4 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Workch: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
triplechoice:

SMH.

Poor education and religious fanaticism can lead to brain damage.

You just rambled and not made any sense.

Help yourself before it becomes to late .
why are you busy arguing with a trolll.

Don’t feed a troll, it’s what he wants. Your replies gratifies him, he will become frustrated if he doesn’t get responses

3 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by triplechoice(m): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
Workch:
why are you busy arguing with a trolll.

Don’t feed a troll, it’s what he wants. Your replies gratifies him, he will become frustrated if he doesn’t get responses

Thank you
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
triplechoice:

stubborn resistance to the evolution theory.

Why refer to people who has freedom of choice as "STUBBORN" for resisting your theory? undecided

I'm beginning to see reasons with one brother who once told me that evolutionists are trying to force their story on everyone but first they have to attack Adam and Eve story.

So whoever say "NO" to your theory is stubborn shey? smiley
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wilgrea7:
I think this charade has gone on for far too long.

This is directed at Dtruthspeaker, MaxinDhouse, Aemmyjah, and any other person who has a disagreement with common logic.

You are obviously calling madness, logic! Your madness don dey start grin

Common when we call women/men who sleep around "dogs" fight don start, how about calling dem monkey, Ape.

Hmm! Maybe I will start hitting the other sections and calling people monkeys and apes and when they complain I would tell them that it is you and your company who called them apes grin

Wilgrea7:
I
When you jump into threads shouting "Atheists are apes" or "atheists say we evolved from apes" as a means to slander the group, you're only making yourself look really ignorant. No offense.

Is it countable the number of times you people created and jumped into threads slandering God and Christians ignoringly?

Pot calling the kettle black!

Wilgrea7:

Several people here, including Workch, triplechoice, Lordreed and a couple others have tried to explain to you what the word means in this context, but you insist on still pushing the same false narrative.

Several people and threads here have tried explaining the Truth of God and His Reports (Bible). Taking it out of context even to the extent of direct insult (which we here are even refraining from doing to you people because we know that we are the Bgger and Stronger People because we standing wiyh Truth. Thus, we understand that you devils will insult us when the pain of Truth cuts you)

But you people insist on pushing your false anti-God narrative exactly as you are pushing this evolution rubbish.

Wilgrea7:
I
It would be like saying you're not "homo sapiens" because the word has "homo" in it, and you're not gay, so therefore you're not homosapiens. That's primary school logic, and it baffles me to encounter such reasoning process here on nairaland.

Do you see anyone carrying about "homo-rubbish" thing? No,

Why?

Because we never accepted that shit and we are generally silent because we recognise that we live with mad human beings and that rubbish lies and filths comes out of their dirty mouths.

Wilgrea7:
I
You're not even arguing from evidence, or logic at this point...

I have argued with him and several others and in the end they fell silent as they could not validly and lawfully substantiate your claim as I cut them down with Change of Posts and Deviation from Post and violation of The Law of valid arguments.

So, you talked from your lack of knowledge.

Wilgrea7:
I
Let's assume for a second here, that the evidence says we evolved directly from rats. (this is an assumption to prove a point). So let's assume so. What difference would it make?

There is no assumptions when you talk of Truth which is what the evolution shit is doing.

Truth is Natural. Therefore, to find if a thing is True, Look at Nature.

Be truthful, nature only sides with truth. Adolf Loos

And "Resemblance/Likeness" is in Nature eg we see some people look like dogs and crocodiles however we have seen typhoid type 2 virus becoming a monkey.

"What difference would it make?" We are having this argument because female Adam accepted A Lie. This beautiful sweet House we called earth is ruined because female Adam accepted a Lie.

Lies kill and destroy! Hence to the best of my ability I would never allow it.
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Chai!
This is why it's wrong trying to settle matters for atheists o! embarassed
OK i will remove my comment so please remove my name from this post because i was just trying to settle matters between someone who said atheists are APES and you people.

Abeg when did atheists form GROUP? smiley
Wilgrea7:
I think this charade has gone on for far too long. This is directed at Dtruthspeaker, Aemmyjah, and any other person who has a disagreement with common logic. When you jump into threads shouting "Atheists are apes" or "atheists say we evolved from apes" as a means to slander the group, you're only making yourself look really ignorant. No offense. Several people here, including Workch, triplechoice, Lordreed and a couple others have tried to explain to you what the word means in this context, but you insist on still pushing the same false narrative.
It would be like saying you're not "homo sapiens" because the word has "homo" in it, and you're not gay, so therefore you're not homosapiens. That's primary school logic, and it baffles me to encounter such reasoning process here on nairaland. You're not even arguing from evidence, or logic at this point. You're arguing from pride, and ego. You cannot bring yourself to accept that you share a common ancestor with creatures you deem beneath you. But real eyeity as Dtruthspeaker would say, does not care about your emotions, pride, or ego. Let's assume for a second here, that the evidence says we evolved directly from rats. (this is an assumption to prove a point). So let's assume so. What difference would it make? You can't argue with credible evidence no matter how much you disagree with it. If Hitler's son grew up and realized his father was a monster, no amount of hatred he had would change the fact that he was indeed, the biological descendant of the man.As humans, we once thought we were somehow the center of the universe, and that everything revolved around us. We later found out how wrong we were. Being the center of attention, especially from that of a "God" can be a nice thing to imagine. Doesn't make it true. When you begin to hold on to stories about a God or creator that contradicts reality, then you're the one creating gods in your image. Not the other way around. This is getting too long. So I'll end it here. And considering the kind of persons you are, I'm not expecting any sort of intelligent response either. But I'm fine with that also. Adios mi amigos.

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by LordReed(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

There is no assumptions when you talk of Truth which is what the evolution shit is doing.

Truth is Natural. Therefore, to find if a thing is True, Look at Nature.

Be truthful, nature only sides with truth. Adolf Loos

And "Resemblance/Likeness" is in Nature eg we see some people look like dogs and crocodiles however we have seen typhoid type 2 virus becoming a monkey.

"What difference would it make?" We are having this argument because female Adam accepted A Lie. This beautiful sweet House we called earth is ruined because female Adam accepted a Lie.

Lies kill and destroy! Hence to the best of my ability I would never allow it.

1 of these pictures is of human hand the other is of a gorilla, can you tell which is which?

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
LordReed:

1 of these pictures is of human hand the other is of a gorilla, can you tell which is which?

Since you often claim you are a scientist you should be able to identify which belongs to your own ancestors! smiley
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
The funny thing is that this rubbish is even being discarded by the very same people who told you to to take it because No man can create Truth.

Truth is created solely God and he has created The Truths can pursue.

Google
Is evolution still taught in schools?

Teaching of Evolution in the States. Several U.S. states have made moves to teach creationism in schools, whether as a replacement of evolution or alongside the theory. No state currently bans teaching evolution entirely.
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
LordReed:

No one has issues with likeness and resemblances. That one is reasonably and satisfactorily settled Obasanjo resembles a gorrila but which monkey looks like Brad Pitt?

Evolution is just a wild attempt at overstretching the Truth of resemblances and likeness, which we naturally see into realms no one can see (Conjecture) so that you people can say, "you see, there is nothing like God The Creator"

And as we all see, your plans are not working up to the point that schools are almost ready to ban it's teachings.
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by LordReed(m): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

No one has issues with likeness and resemblances. That one is reasonably and satisfactorily settled Obasanjo resembles a gorrila but which monkey looks like Brad Pitt?

Evolution is just a wild attempt at overstretching the Truth of resemblances and likeness, which we naturally see into realms no one can see (Conjecture) so that you people can say, "you see, there is nothing like God The Creator"

And as we all see, your plans are not working up to the point that schools are almost ready to ban it's teachings.

So to you your god made the gorilla hand exactly like the human hand? For what purpose?

2 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Workch: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You like arguments a lot, seems you breath it like air.

Look at the pictures below, We have femur bones of a human, chimpanzee and a gorilla, if you can point to that of a human;

1. I will agree that you understand biology enough to be able to talk about this topic. I will start seeing you as an expert

2. I will accept anything you say about Evolution and creation

1 Like

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by LordReed(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Since you often claim you are a scientist you should be able to identify which belongs to your own ancestors! smiley

Where did I claim I was a scientist? Quote such a place.

I guess you can't tell which is which right? LoLz.

2 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
Workch:
You like arguments a lot, seems you breath it like air.

I save people's lives everyday ensuring that just-is is done using arguments and I am paid for it.

And I have always done it here, I go against any thing which is not True.

Workch:

Look at the pictures below, We have femur bones of a human, chimpanzees and a gorilla, if you can point to that of humans;

1. I will agree that you understand biology enough to be able to talk about this topic. I will start seeing you as an expert

2. I will accept anything you say about Evolution and creation

As I said, No one has issues with likeness and resemblances even cars have resemblance to us. Eg we call the head lights "eyes", the boot is called yansh, the tyres are called legs. We call fine girls chassis and tear rubber, big breasted girl is "front loader" and all.

Thus, how can any reasonably person stretch it to mean that humans and cars come from Toyota, or Audi or Volvo?

Things have their natural places and their position and there is no confusion or argument there.

And this is the best place and position of good living, so why disturb the peace?
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Workch: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I save people's lives everyday ensuring that just-is is done using arguments and I am paid for it.

And I have always done it here, I go against any thing which is not True.

As I said, No one has issues with likeness and resemblances even cars have resemblance to us. Eg we call the head lights "eyes", the boot is called yansh, the tyres are called legs. We call fine girls chassis and tear rubber, big breasted girl is "front loader" and all.

Thus, how can any reasonably person stretch it to mean that humans and cars come from Toyota, or Audi or Volvo?

ok, can you show me which is that of human here so I can listen to you?

You are an expert, you should be able to identify human bone here

2 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Workch: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dtruthspeaker, you have an opportunity to end this long tiring argument you always like.

You would have ended up shutting everybody up if you can just point to human femur bone here, else you will always been taking as an illiterate who argues a lot about what he knows nothing about.

Prove to us that you know biology.
Give us a reason to take you seriously

3 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
Workch:
ok, can you show me which is that of human here so I can listen to you?

You are an expert, you should be able to identify human bone here

As I said no one has issues with resemblance and likeness. Obasanjo looks like a gorrilla. Oshiomhole looks like a tortoise after the laughs and thankfullness, there is nothing more.
Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by triplechoice(m): 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Why refer to people who has freedom of choice as "STUBBORN" for resisting your theory? undecided

I'm beginning to see reasons with one brother who once told me that evolutionists are trying to force their story on everyone but first they have to attack Adam and Eve story.

So whoever say "NO" to your theory is stubborn shey? smiley

Evolution is not my theory.So please stop repeating that like someone who never attended a school where it was taught.

That humans have evolved is something that has been proven scientifically to have happened. You have the freedom to verify this information yourself in order to judge if it's true or not

Evolution theory has its limitations, no doubt about that. But If something has been proven to be true to a certain extent with some evidences to back it up,and you then come in to reject it without providing any valid reason for doing so, then you're displaying stubborn resistance. It's as simple as that.

If you insist it's not stubborn resistance, then where are the evidences;the fossils records to show that man was created perfect from the beginning?

That's the only thing that would make anyone want to consider your counter claim. But unfortunately you don't have it,

As for that brother of yours, he is obviously ignorant. Evolution theory is neither against the Adam and Eve story nor against your God.

The Adam and Eve story is simply an allegory, which christians have misinterpreted.

Not every christian is resistance to evolution theory. There are some who have found a way to reconcile it with their religious beliefs and still continue to believe in God.

You can do that too, instead worrying yourself over something you can't change.

Humans have evolved and that's a fact that cannot tampered with by what is contained in any religious text or by any conspiracy theory .

3 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Workch: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
I don’t know why y’all like feeding this troll called Dtruthspeaker with baseless arguments.
He has been here for many years and the only job he does is to argue baselessly.

Ask him questions intellectually and never allow him distract you with his rhetorics, he will flee because he’s dumb.

You can see how he’s taking all his time to reply to my questions because he knows that I won’t be distracted.

3 Likes

Re: Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! by Workch: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

As I said no one has issues with resemblance and likeness. Obasanjo looks like a gorrilla. Oshiomhole looks like a tortoise after the laughs and thankfullness, there is nothing more.
Okay, Shebi you know and understand biology better then we do, now show me out of these 3 which is human bone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christians Would You Repent? / Pastor: Fake Or Real! / US Clerk Refuses To Wed Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.