Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche (43438 Views)

Tinubu Interviewed By BBC's Okwoche / Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu / Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by canalily(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
Guy you bleeped up full time.. you bleeped up mehn!!!
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by 2023NaijaVoter: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
Cyberterror:
IPOB terrorists are abusing everyone who refuse to fall for the Obituary scam they are selling. The ones they can kill like those in the southeast are being killed just for not aligning with the Biafra end game of an impossible Obi presidency. They almost succeeded in killing Senator Ifeanyi Ubah but were able to kill some of his aides. They burned down the homes of Hope Uzodinma and the President of Ohaneze. If they can assasinate Peter Okwoche too, they won't hesitate to send a hit squad to London.,all to make a Pandora crook president! God forbid!

Someone in this very thread wished bodily harm on another poster and it remains on page one. undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by IfnobeGod20: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
tolue42:
They are the children of hate..we know them.
It's a slap on their faces that our incoming president ridiculed their "Arise Tv" while grant interview to the international community through BBC, they should watch out for his interview on CNN in a couple of days in America.

Tinubu na their BABANLA..
Yes, like this.

1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
It's stupiiidd to forget what APC did to Jonathan in 2015.
Okoroawusa:
Hahahaha! Welcome to the club Mr Okwoche. Only one and you are complaining. What do you want those of us that get abused by the OBIdient slaves on daily basis to do?
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by IfnobeGod20: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
tolue42:
It's a slap on their faces that our incoming president ridiculed their "Arise Tv" while grant interview to the international community through BBC, they should watch out for his interview on CNN in a couple of days in America.

Yes, like people like this:

1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Abdul9025(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
Thats Obidient supporters for you... They will drag troll and abuse you

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Franzinni: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
I watched the interview... Tinubu was dancing around like neo in the matrix ... That man just wants power ... He has no plan for a better Nigeria

Just boasting about Lagos ... Stealing a couple of my lines from nairaland.

He threw a few blows below the belt at buhari .. if tinubu will buhari will collect the same treatment that was given to Jonathan.. tinubu go rubish the last 8 years ... It has reach his neck but he is just holding it down for now ... When he will vomit it fully haha buhari will not believe his ear .. haha just dey look the film as e dey go.

Laslas he gave them pure bulaba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Judgesledge(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Na their way, untrained igbos, they can abuse anyone, including their fathers who failed in training them.
If with all your training ,you are still stuck In
the cesspool of myopic tribal bigotry and stereotyping, I wonder who your teachers were

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Like I said, it's stupiiidd to forget what APC did to Jonathan in 2015.
Abdul9025:
Thats Obidient supporters for you... They will drag troll and abuse you
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Nijablast: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
Slawomirr opost=118958400:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

We are not yet ready in this country
We will suffer in this country

Why conclude they are igbos

What if they are pdp supporters
It can't be PDP supporters
Na the first time voters Obi is parading as Obidense

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Omoawoke: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tenses:

Am so proud of the new crop of Nigerian youths.

Hunger truly dey reset brain.

Every enabler of evil shall not know peace. You go soon run comot from social media like that slowpoke tinubu!
Which branch of youth are you, speak for yourself.
My own branch is fully behind Jagaban

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
This is 2022, you're still playing tribalism card.
kingmaster2009:
I pity an Average Yoruba person supporting Peter Obi.... because more than what they are telling you they will achieve, they will also implement their BIAFRAUDx Agenda ....you can just vote and regret it later ...

I'm very sure most of those who are behind this untoward attitude are Nyamiri people. They trade words like terrorists....they claim to be the developer of Lagos state and they cannot develop their states and region for foreign investors. ..
Lagos state was the country's capital for 70 years, Calabar also was the country, and Abuja is the country yet, people prefer to. live in Lagos state and do business in Lagos State that all other country capital

Yoruba people hear me, Obi is going there to work for his people as Buhari is doing and not for the entire country .....3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Golan007: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
eRank:
Like I said, it's stupiiidd to forget what APC did to Jonathan in 2015.

Is the journalist APC?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Segzy19: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubu will eventually train them when he becomes the president. Awon omo alaileko

engrflames:
It's quite disheartening that most of the present generation lack proper upbringing and home training. Insulting your elders will do you no good.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by azikiweironsi(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
It is their trademark. They fight with tooth and nail to discredit him. But unknown to them they are actually promoting him better.
His technicalities and approach to campaign is beyond this planet. Others are still going to copy it.
The man is enigma. He is collosus. grin grin check him well, no comparison.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by backnbeta(f): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
The truth is that 2023 election has been turned to an ethnic fight. Yorubas will vote for Tinubu, Igbos will vote for Obi and the Hausas will vote for Atiku. I am seeing the ethnic fight for supremacy clearly now! None of the 3 candidates have anything to offer- it's all blind love and support!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Moymoy: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

We are not yet ready in this country
We will suffer in this country

Why conclude they are igbos

What if they are pdp supporters

The rabid hatred for the Igbo people sef. Buhari excluded them almost totally, they reacted and in genocidal fashion, they are being called bullies, terrorists etc while the fulani establishment including government security agencies, miyetti allah, herdsmen, boko haram and bandits/ kidnappers and killers harass them in their farms, on the highway and in their places of business.

POWER BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Kingspin(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
All of us have been abused on and offline.
No need to make noise about it

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by jaxxy(m): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
The guy should show the interview and stop seeking attention jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Antoeni(m): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
You Should Be Getting Swear, Featuring Amadioha & Sango to Strike You

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
No. Back then, they only wanted Buhari's name everywhere.
Golan007:

Is the journalist APC?
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by wingmanIII: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
Curse on all the animals supporting and promoting the demented drug lord. Bat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by mycar: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Na their way, untrained igbos, they can abuse anyone, including their fathers who failed in training them.
you are a bigoted fool to mention igbos there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Golan007: 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
eRank:
No. Back then, they only wanted Buhari's name everywhere.

Proof?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Kingspin(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
tolue42:

Keep quiet.
There is no person especially online who is not receiving abuse. Nobody will deny it but only the weak make headlines about them.
Who is more abused than Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
Dig threads here on Nairaland.
Golan007:

Proof?
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
tolue42:

Tinubu is just copying OBi,,,,Peter Obi already had his interview on CNN....please cry harder
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by mycar: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
tolue42:

Typical of a bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by tolue42(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Kingspin:
Keep quiet.
There is no person especially online who is not receiving abuse. Nobody will deny it but only the weak make headlines about them.
Who is more abused than Buhari

One of the children of hate just arrived !

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by 9gerian: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
I just want this election to be over with so we can all move on with ever wins. After all, the inefficient structure of the country will be waiting for the winner to contend with.

That is the main problem that gave birth to other bigger problems that defy solutions, unknown to most Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Golan007: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
eRank:
Dig threads here on Nairaland.

I knew you would have none.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail / Crowd Welcomes Atiku Abubakar In Jigawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.