Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche (43445 Views)

Tinubu Interviewed By BBC's Okwoche / Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu / Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Villa12(m): 5:42am On Dec 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

People like you are the reason Nigeria is failed. I.e adults incapable of thinking in a pragmatically winning way.

Have we not been down this road as recently as 2019? How many votes did Moghalu, Sowore, Olawepo-Hashim etal get in comparison with Buhari and Atiku?

Intellect and education are useless in the hands of emotional and impractical people. The sort who still awaits miracles rather than make pragmatically sensible choices driven by the ability to think critically.

Simply choose the best amongst those who can win, because it is our reality for now, or go and waste you vote on those who will poll 3k votes in total out of many million votes available.

The reality is that solution never comes from your kind because your too busy been 'holier-than-thou' to see what matters.
Then why are your fellow Obi and their Nzogbu Nzogbu politics bullying those who made their choice with JAGABAN? Will you guys imposed a candidate on their head? Didn't they have right to make their choice?

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Wickedfacts: 5:46am On Dec 07, 2022
Kingspin:
Keep quiet.
There is no person especially online who is not receiving abuse. Nobody will deny it but only the weak make headlines about them.
Who is more abused than Buhari

Who are those insulting Buhari? Who are those calling him Jubril?
Is it not the same ipob animals?
You uncultured pygmies see insulting people as normal. Imagine this idiot normalising insulting people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Villa12(m): 5:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Skty:

Slawomirr and family will never suffer IJN. Tinubu will never enter IJN

We are tired of no direction in the country. Tinubu told us to vote for Buhari and change. Removed a good Jonathan because he's minority. Buhari n Tinubu took us a million years back. Instead of Tinubu .I will vote Abiola...

But my first choice is Obi second choice Kola
sadly

Both you and your first and second choice will not come a distant third
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 07, 2022
Villa12:
Then why are your fellow Obi and their Nzogbu Nzogbu politics bullying those who made their choice with JAGABAN? Will you guys imposed a candidate on their head? Didn't they have right to make their choice?

I am a staunch Tinubu fan mate. My talk is en based entirely on the fact he is by far the best amongst those who can win for those who can rise above sentiments to look at what leaders have actually delivered and the solutions they have provided.

Dullards can go and waste their vote on Sowore or his ilk. Their vote, their choice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by tolue42(m): 5:56am On Dec 07, 2022
4ward4:

Foolishly celebrating an action that will divide the country further. Same action is exactly what Buhari is doing , you won’t find him communicating with the people he govern . But he will hurriedly grant interview to foreign media. Obasanjo had a Frequent talk show in Abuja , I was pretty young then . I knew I called in and felt like a citizen . Jonathan was pretty close and also holding talk around granting interviews.
Hate , tribalism and Religion inclination have blindfolded you . I will ask you a simple Question.
If Nigeria was your Personal Company , will you Hire BAT to manage such Rigorous position? The bright BAT of 20yrs Ago isn’t same today . Let him go, or you think the Seat of the President is all about putting on Cloths and taking nice pictures in the Villa. It is rigorous with meetings upon meetings. Good luck had a 12am to 6am meeting with ASUU twice , I can never forget . Young undergraduates were eager to wake up to the good news, can Buhari or your BAT do that .

You guys are just daft to simply understand this is DEMOCRACY, what I want from a leader is simply different from y'all delusional minds want.

Must you bully people or dictate who to vote for??
Majority always carry the vote, which is what will happen next year, please be reasonable
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Wickedfacts: 5:58am On Dec 07, 2022
echodrum:
you are not wise. Charity begins at home they said. Tinibu is simply showing that he does not have any regard for you and your local businesses. He prefers to patronize foreign media than your local ones. It that how to create job?

Tinubu is the highest investor in Nigeria's media space as at today. The idiotic Peter Obi which you support, tell us how he has supported the media in Nigeria.
If you had a tiny bit of commonsense, you won't say Tinubu has no regard for the media.
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Skty: 5:58am On Dec 07, 2022
Villa12:
sadly

Both you and your first and second choice will not come a distant third

Lol, let's wait and see. The last person I will vote for is Tinubu. See my list

Obi
Abiola
Sowore
Atiku
Kwankwasor
Dumebi(Dem don drive am sef)
Others

Ur man can never make my list
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by tolue42(m): 6:03am On Dec 07, 2022
echodrum:
you are not wise. Charity begins at home they said. Tinibu is simply showing that he does not have any regard for you and your local businesses. He prefers to patronize foreign media than your local ones. It that how to create job?

You are daft to know BBC employed alot of Nigerians here in Nigeria, there's BBC pidgin, BBC Yoruba, BBC Hausa and also possibly BBC Igbo.. so what are you talking about??
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Wickedfacts: 6:03am On Dec 07, 2022
GGirll:

They hate anything SE n SS with total passion, any evil is ascribed to Igbos but very very soon, they will get the war they have been beating for.

A loses is threatening the winner with war. grin
Please don't lump SS in your madness, you stupid land thieves.
Wike is from the SS, go and ask what he did to you Ipob pigs.
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Villa12(m): 6:03am On Dec 07, 2022
Skty:

Obi
Abiola
Sowore
Atiku
Kwankwasor
Others

realistically

TINUBU is your next president

He will obviously lord over you and your kindred

Your kinsmen will hang Tinubu portrait in their various offices and public places come May next year
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Wickedfacts: 6:05am On Dec 07, 2022
Skty:

Obi
Abiola
Sowore
Atiku
Kwankwasor
Others

Tinubu doesn't need your worthless vote, you guys have have electoral bad luck. Whoever you support will lose. So, you can fokoff with your worthless 1 vote.
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Wickedfacts: 6:12am On Dec 07, 2022
Rikkely:
I can't understand why yoruba people will keep insulting a whole Igbo tribe because of politic, it started since Peter Obi declare to contest. Now i am beginning to understand some certain things, you guys should continue

You are a very stupid and shameless hypocrite. Igbos have been insulting Yorubas for decades but Yorubas have been swallowing your insults. Now, enough is enough. You will see hell and Yorubas haven't started with you at all.

This time, we will separate sensible Igbos from the idiots in Ipob and teach you Ipob animals a bitter lesson.

See this thread and see how your stupid Biafrans were insulting Yorubas, you idiotic hypocrite.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by frankmoney(m): 6:29am On Dec 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Fixed. Political correctness, when such is entirely unnecessary, is cowardice meet deceit. Always remember that.
no , all tribes are actually involved in this
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Olumaeme: 6:36am On Dec 07, 2022
The same script Buhari played.
Leave journalists in Nigeria and run to London to do packaged interview.

They will be asking him mundane questions about how he unwind and how he went to secondary, he too will give ridiculous answers and boom they will watch and edit 50 times to remove and adjust all the errors. No any intellectually intriguing questions.

I sincerely hope Tinubu wins, make all of us dey suffer dey go.
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by daygee12: 6:36am On Dec 07, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Imagine Tinubu being interviewed by Stephen Sackur

A serious programme will end up being a wonderful comedy.

Tinubu will pee in his pants.

At the end of the day u will still abuse Stephen Sack
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Amoo89: 6:52am On Dec 07, 2022
naptu2:
The BBC's Peter Okwoche posted this before his interview with Bola Tinubu was released.

Ōkwóchè @okwoche

https://twitter.com/okwoche/status/1600148834369388544

With this act by some unduly sect of people I pray who ever they support to tarnish the image of Nigerians and abuse other people that oppose them. The candidate they support will never become the leader or president of Nigeria in JESUS name.

See previous thread here: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video)
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by NapoleonHill: 7:00am On Dec 07, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
This one wants to trend. He knows that the easiest way to get yourself to trend is by claiming to be a political victim. A journalist should be used to this, but the ignoramus wants to tickle the armpits of agbado supporters

Even in America, journalist cry out when the insult and threat is much. See Carthy Newman vs Jordan Peterson. Use your head.

Even if he wants to trend, it's a well deserved one.
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Sammy5413(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2022
It must be coming from the BAT and his supporters like why would you be asking him tough questions?
Why didn't you just ask him questions like
1. What is your father's name
2. What is your mother's name etc.
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by TheChameleon: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2022
Livingstone124:
I may not know many things but one I know for sure is Tinubu will not win presidential election, know this and know peace.

Peter Obi will win 25 states. Sorry... no vex. grin

The earlier you face reality...the better for you.
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by plaindealer: 7:34am On Dec 07, 2022
daygee12:

At the end of the day u will still abuse Stephen Sack

And even threaten to behead am..
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Deoo1125: 7:48am On Dec 07, 2022
You people started long time ago, u guys hate Yorubas with passion and u alway show it.

arantess:

You people are always insulting Igbos as a whole tribe

That war una dey find fit still occur make the country kukuma burn down

That your mother didn't suckle you well doesn't mean same for others
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by 4ward4: 7:51am On Dec 07, 2022
tolue42:

You guys are just daft to simply understand this is DEMOCRACY, what I want from a leader is simply different from y'all delusional minds want.

Must you bully people or dictate who to vote for??
Majority always carry the vote, which is what will happen next year, please be reasonable

Democracy haven’t taught you to be this daft, because you are acting like one. I don’t know if you have been living in a fool’s paradise for the past Eight years & you haven’t still understood your BAT is a replica of BUBU age wise .
The people have tasted it Nd never again , any1 contrary to that view deserves what he gets.
I will understand with you , if you got the BAT money Shared during his primaries. But if Not !
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by GGirll: 7:59am On Dec 07, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Cowards are you afraid of war? It's already at your door step so brace up. It's not by shouting here and touting when you get it don't run to Benin republic. Fools
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by GGirll: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Cowards are you afraid of war? It's already at your door step so brace up. It's not by shouting here and touting when you get it don't run to Benin republic. Fools . Try harder, you can't separate SS from SE your tears forever. We will not vote the old, idiotic irabiji identity thief drug baron.
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by GGirll: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2022
Friend22:

Idiot!
If you see war you go stand??

Are you people not bitter?!

Most abusive people on this platform are Igbo's.
You cry marginalization yet no single stranger owns a shop in Onitsha Market.
You people will hit first but when you get the same hit,you start crying like babies whose candy were taken.

Cry me a river mumu, you shout abusive, you taught us how to abuse and its now paining you useless agbero that we are matching you at your game, being it on, you fools are not the only ones with acidic tongues. Rouges.
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by tolue42(m): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2022
4ward4:

Democracy haven’t taught you to be this daft, because you are acting like one. I don’t know if you have been living in a fool’s paradise for the past Eight years & you haven’t still understood your BAT is a replica of BUBU age wise .
The people have tasted it Nd never again , any1 contrary to that view deserves what he gets.
I will understand with you , if you got the BAT money Shared during his primaries. But if Not !

You're still displaying your foolishness, are you Igbos the only ethnic group in Nigeria Who give you the power to assign to Nigerians who to vote for?? I can't be wasting my time on y'all..

If Nigeria is not better for you under Buhari, under Buhari is the best years of my life!

I bought car, build house ,also get married during this Buhari era.. So who do you expect me to vote for
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by EM123: 8:51am On Dec 07, 2022
Please my people i have only one question to ask , how many times did america president or british prime minister or any other foreign country politician come to nigeria for any press briefing or press confress so that they can win ll election? . From foreign medical trip to foreign press confress , we no they value our own.
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by jozee8: 9:09am On Dec 07, 2022
Napata77:

OH SHUT UP.

THE EAST IS AMONG THE MOST PROSPEROUS PARTS OF THE COUNTRY, FILLED WITH MANSIONS EVEN IN SMALL VILLAGES, VIA MONEY YOU PEOPLE MADE AS TRADERS SETTLING ALL OVER NIGERIA.

SO IF ANYONE SHOULD BE ESPECIALLY ANGRY ABOUT ''HOW THE COUNTRY IS GOING'', IT SHOULD NOT BE YOU.

DON'T USE THAT AS YOUR FAKE EXCUSE FOR PURVEYING HATRED AND INTOLERANCE.
You're such a nincompoop for addressing me as an easterner. I am not from there neither do I have relations there, I am simply a Nigerian who has transverse every part of the country as it is today.
Stop stereotyping People!
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Danyusufa01: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2022
Obi supporters at work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Praises Zahra Buhari On Twitter / Omoyele Sowore Blasts Linda Ikeji: "She Is Returning The Favour To The Police" / My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.