Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche (43470 Views)

Tinubu Interviewed By BBC's Okwoche / Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu / Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Emilokan wahala
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by FOOTSOLDIER1: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
why is it that anybody that associates himself or herself with Tinubu always badluck and the wrath of the people to him or herself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by favor914: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
frankmoney:
Nigerians should stop acting like we are in a fascist government.

You mean biafrans?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Igbodicool(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubu and APC represents....

Everything wrong with Nigeria.
kiss

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Solababa91(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
They are simply expressing their perceived incapability of a Presidential candidate and whosoever having anything to do with him. They are free to express themselves, it's funny how they are now crying wolf as if they never did more in 2015. APC are enjoying the monster they created, they're been served in their own coin. PA Lie Muhammed was an active driver of that vehicle then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Cyberterror: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
IPOB terrorists are abusing everyone who refuse to fall for the Obituary scam they are selling. The ones they can kill like those in the southeast are being killed just for not aligning with the Biafra end game of an impossible Obi presidency. They almost succeeded in killing Senator Ifeanyi Ubah but were able to kill some of his aides. They burned down the homes of Hope Uzodinma and the President of Ohaneze. If they can assasinate Peter Okwoche too, they won't hesitate to send a hit squad to London.,all to make a Pandora crook president! God forbid!

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Without the lunatics obedients, I would've supported Peter Obi. But me, supporting Peter Obi, knowing that he's got the backings of the murderous Igbos who are now known as obedients? Obi can't win!

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by damkin24(m): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Let d abuse go on
How can a presidential candidate leave Nigeria interview n went to London for interview
The interviewer is mad.........
One of the loose dog spotted. Always barking

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by sonature1: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
If these cyberbullies keep misbehaving and Peter Obi loses this election, everybodi go rest!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Benwallt(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
We know those responsible. Mr okwoche just take a queue from Tinubu. Don't care. They are the dregs of dreg their paymaster. An apple they say falls not far from the tree. They won't even near Abuja not to talk of Aso Rock. They have nothing to offer. AriseTv is their local platform.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Moh247: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Zombidiots act in a shameful manner

Why attack an international Journalist

Thank God sane Nigerians went to dissociate themselves from this bunch of swines

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by abdulrahmanyaku: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3wfMqJlpng

My one and only honourable Peter Obi, guys vote for him. He's a 5G presidential candidate
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Golan007: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
You dey mind those Obhidiots?

Na your address dem never get otherwise na to kill you be their plan.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Skty: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheChameleon:
grin

Okoros are very bitter.

Getting clearer by the day that President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will rule for 8 years.

What about other Nigerians apart Okoros?

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by ebuk4real(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
cool

1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Tingotoe: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
naptu2:
The BBC's Peter Okwoche posted this before his interview with Bola Tinubu was released.

Ōkwóchè @okwoche

https://twitter.com/okwoche/status/1600148834369388544

See previous thread here: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video)
Oga what do you expect to get on Twitter from Peter Obi's supporters? That's the only thing they're good at na

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by stalleypaul: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2022

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

2 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
For posterity sake..........

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by seunmsg(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
The BBC interview really pain them. I can bet Rufai is somewhere crying right now. The day we do the CNN interview, we are shutting down everywhere. Now tell me, who is your father again?

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Tingotoe: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
Skty:

At the very least 7 out of 10 Obi supporters on Twitter are Ibos and they are just foul mouthed nasty. No sense of decorum at all

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Gingerbreadman2: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
Please where's the abuse? I want to check something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by checkolatunji: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

We are not yet ready in this country
We will suffer in this country

Why conclude they are igbos

What if they are pdp supporters

Na you and your f*mily go s*ffer.

Go smoke your igbo make you sleep.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by GHOSTTALK: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
APC arranged interview...
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by TheChameleon: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
Skty:

99% of those who hate him are flat heads. The rest are negligible. It's okay to disagree and not support.... hate is different.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Kaysalas(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
ebuk4real:
cool
you go cry Taya. Your tears are tasty

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by julaion: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Na their way, untrained igbos, they can abuse anyone, including their fathers who failed in training them.
untrained tribal bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Okoroawusa: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hahahaha! Welcome to the club Mr Okwoche. Only one and you are complaining. What do you want those of us that get abused by the OBIdient slaves on daily basis to do?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Masterito(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
Your hate for Ibos is beyot imagine. Keep an open mind o.
Urbanchampion:
Na their way, untrained igbos, they can abuse anyone, including their fathers who failed in training them.
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Golan007: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
Now you will understand why the east burns.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways / "Babangida Aliyu Deceived Jonathan" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Oshiomhole Missing From Ize-iyamu Acknowledgement List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.