Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche (43437 Views)

Tinubu Interviewed By BBC's Okwoche / Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu / Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Golan007: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author=eRank post=118960003][/quote]

Nice chops.
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by ZACHIE: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
No more than a baying crowd
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Amaggedon: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
tolue42:

You people don't get tired This una job dey hard to do ooo...he can not grant interview, he went straight to UK (BBC), una still dey complain
No amount lies and deceit will make Nigerians hand over the country to you hungry lots . If you don't know what is right from wrong then that's on you .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by bennybuhari: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
Who's this idiot?
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by jchioma: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheChameleon:
grin

Okoros are very bitter.

Getting clearer by the day that President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will rule for 8 years.

Hahaha! 8 years in retirement is what he will get. Are you aware that Peter Obi and Peter Okwoche are both "Okoros"? Your folly will not augur well in this path you guys have chosen.
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by newnigerdelta00: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Let d abuse go on
How can a presidential candidate leave Nigeria interview n went to London for interview
The interviewer is mad.........

Because Tinubu is not a local boy called obideafs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by MikeofAfrica: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
tolue42:
They are the children of hate..we know them.
It's a slap on their faces that our incoming president ridiculed their "Arise Tv" while grant interview to the international community through BBC, they should watch out for his interview on CNN in a couple of days in America.

Tinubu na their BABANLA..

Your Presidential candidate ridiculed your nation's TV stations and honored interviews in another country the same day and you are celebrating it!
If the Prime minister of UK tries that, he will be force to resign from office that day. However we are in a country that celebrate impunity.
Mainwhile, there is nothing special about BBC and CNN interviews. Both of them has already interviewed Peter Obi.
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by ezegenigbonine: 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
tolue42:
It's a slap on their faces that our incoming president ridiculed their "Arise Tv" while grant interview to the international community through BBC, they should watch out for his interview on CNN in a couple of days in America.

Suffer no dey tire you ?
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by okechuks22: 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

We are not yet ready in this country
We will suffer in this country

Why conclude they are igbos don't mind that useless oil soup man

What if they are pdp supporters
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by TheChameleon: 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
FromTopToBottom:

FromTopToBottom to his homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
My mother is an idiot...last night I saw her giving our landlord doggie style behind our goat house.. should I tell my father ?
What will happen if you tell your useless

What will happen if you tell your useless father ? poor man na mumu man na
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by basybasy: 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
tolue42:

Yes o. They have lost sleep because of Tinubu. Their aggressiveness has shown that Tinubu is the next President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by ada9ja(f): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Where is the abuse...or he has collected some few pounds to post that in order to dent Obi's name
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by OdefaGirl(f): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
kingmaster2009:

And you saw Obi as your messiah ....that will not disappoint you. ....because of his rhetoric .....i can remember when GEJ said.he has no shoe in and I can remember when Buhari said he will eradicate book haram terrorist....i love your trust ....if.i tell.yoi my grandma is a virgin, you will believe me since haven't met before....

Wait to a shocker from.whoever emerges as the president in the next year general election

If you are human, whose conscience is still actively working..... I wonder amongst the top 3 candidates, whose the choicest to majority & you, until then... I reserve the rest of my comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
Statistics based on assumption makes no sense... A forward-thinking person knows that the present government failed Nigerians yet some deluded individuals believe same political party with another shady presidential candidate should be given another chance. Craziness.
kingmaster2009:

Are so.deluded right now to know that this 2023 election is a tribal election....
Obi has the confident of winning all the state in the southeast without spending shi shi ....atiku has the confident of winning more states in the north without spending shi shi and tinubu has all the confidence to winning all the state in the south west without spending shishi....
Now, if this is not tribal politics, tell me what it is called... On this platform, I guess who's tribe politica comes from. without meeting the person...

If you are still falling for political rhetoric, you are the most mugu ever seen in this election....behind each political candidates is laden with their tribal and religious agenda ... watch out for suprises from. any candidates that emerges

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Tingotoe: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
backnbeta:
The truth is that 2023 election has been turned to an ethnic fight. Yorubas will vote for Tinubu, Igbos will vote for Obi and the Hausas will vote for Atiku. I am seeing the ethnic fight for supremacy clearly now! None of the 3 candidates have anything to offer- it's all blind love and support!
You have seen the whole picture accurately
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by shimolv: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by echodrum(m): 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
tolue42:

you are not wise. Charity begins at home they said. Tinibu is simply showing that he does not have any regard for you and your local businesses. He prefers to patronize foreign media than your local ones. It that how to create job?

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by onuman: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Why conclude they are igbos

It doesn't occur to some mischief makers that Igbo constitutes the largest or 2nd largest ethnic group in in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
I was looking out for the attack. But no proof anyone attacked him
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by GGirll: 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Why conclude they are igbos

They hate anything SE n SS with total passion, any evil is ascribed to Igbos but very very soon, they will get the war they have been beating for.
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Friend22(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Imagine Tinubu being interviewed by Stephen Sackur

A serious programme will end up being a wonderful comedy.

Tinubu will pee in his pants.

Imagine peter Obi facing Stephen too...
You think Stephen will take that dry excuse of lack of depth of "go and verify"
Or,if someone like Mehdi Hassan of Al Jazeera drills him?
Make una dey get sense small na..e no too hard.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Friend22(m): 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
GGirll:

They hate anything SE n SS with total passion, any evil is ascribed to Igbos but very very soon, they will get the war they have been beating for.
Idiot!
If you see war you go stand??

Are you people not bitter?!

Most abusive people on this platform are Igbo's.
You cry marginalization yet no single stranger owns a shop in Onitsha Market.
You people will hit first but when you get the same hit,you start crying like babies whose candy were taken.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Okhuadams(m): 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
naptu2:
The BBC's Peter Okwoche posted this before his interview with Bola Tinubu was released.

Ōkwóchè @okwoche

https://twitter.com/okwoche/status/1600148834369388544

See previous thread here: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video)
And they claim to be Obidient abusing, insulting, and causing all the time stressing themselves for nothing. Bunch of disobedients. If na like this dem carry their books for head like them carry JAGABAN matter all of them for get 1st class

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by commoditiesnig: 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
engrflames:
It's quite disheartening that most of the present generation lack proper upbringing and home training. Insulting your elders will do you no good.
I tell you sir. It's so unfortunate the way our youth insult people these days.

I feel sorry for the BBC journalist

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by OdefaGirl(f): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Friend22:

Imagine peter Obi facing Stephen too...
You think Stephen will take that dry excuse of lack of depth of "go and verify"
Or,if someone like Mehdi Hassan of Al Jazeera drills him?
Make una dey get sense small na..e no too hard.

Obi answers his questions before asking whoever questioning him to go verify.... Keep your hate aside and watch that gift of a vibrant man.
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by OdefaGirl(f): 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
BATified2023.....WHY ARE YOU SHARING MY COMMENTS?
Sharing 5 different comments of mine from different threads....who sent you? I'M NOT IN YOUR WAGON OO....
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by Rikkely: 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
I can't understand why yoruba people will keep insulting a whole Igbo tribe because of politic, it started since Peter Obi declare to contest. Now i am beginning to understand some certain things, you guys should continue
Re: I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche by djon78(m): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
engrflames:
It's quite disheartening that most of the present generation lack proper upbringing and home training. Insulting your elders will do you no good.

Na the elders cause am

Inflicting untold hardship on the younger generation

The scriptures say you reap what you sow

The elders have sown wickedness for decades

If they have done the right thing it wouldn't be like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail / Crowd Welcomes Atiku Abubakar In Jigawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.