Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo (59700 Views)

Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released / Tinubu Presented An Empty Budget Box - Jaafar Jaafar / See Moment Obasanjo Arrived And Spoke At The PDP Rally In Ogun (VIDEO/PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Famofamo: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
grin shocked grin grin

All i know is that 95% of core voters in Nigeria are not online neither reading all these

Flashback Jonathan/Buhari campaign combat here sad... But at the END undecided

grincheesy;DAdage
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by EtinosaDLaw(m): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
basybasy:

Where is it? I don't why all of u are losing sleep because of Tinubu. Just rule it, Obi is not in the permutation and calculation. He will never won. The battle has bn penciled down to Bat and Atikukate. We are satisfied once Obi does not get it, because Igbos are not wishing Nigeria well. We know them, the enemies of Nigeria. They call her Zoo and now they want to rule Zoo.

Yes, you'd rather mortgage the future of your children (I won't mention yours because you nor get future normally), just because you want to spite the Igbos? See how smart you are, your parents must be really proud!
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by JOemmy(m): 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tinibu is a packaged disaster waiting to happen most apc members already knows this and am sure they will surely vote against him after collecting their own share of the lagos loot.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
This man na olodo
grin grin grin
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Enemyofpeace: 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
post=118958754:
GOD bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Our next President by God's Grace.
Insha Allah.
you're always on the wrong side of everything, why? Have you lived at yaba left before? I'm just asking ni o
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by basybasy: 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
We don't have journalists. We have activists, and we will suffer for it. Obama used teleprompters. This is unbecoming and unprofessional. Did he use teleprompters while speaking to BBC? I don't know how good people would want to run for elections if our journalists are acting like this.

If they like, de should commit suicide, Obi is going nowhere. We cannot allow enemies of Nigeria to rule Nigeria. Useless people want to rule Zoo. Yeye people, they don't have shame. Just to attack everybody. U people no get madness. They think it is only dem that know how to abuse people on social median.

1 Like

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Isobug: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

So how is given a speech with a Teleprompter a crime

Obidiotss are fools walai

The same way Kanu and Biafrans started their madness with Jubril El Sudan

This one and negativity are five and six
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by basybasy: 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Yes, you'd rather mortgage the future of your children (I won't mention yours because you nor get future normally), just because you want to spite the Igbos? See how smart you are, your parents must be really proud!
Your future is already mortgaged. When Obi ruled you in Anambra, what did he do? Sons of hates. Your forefathers did the same during Biafra and they all crossed. Obi will not win, because nobody trusts your tribe. Tribe with lamentation, sentiments, and dubious characteristics.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by MasterTeeUSA: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
When they go low, we go high. We don't need to be like them. When we WIN, we don't need them using our hatred to start another call for Biafra. We will LOVE on them, and when they come up with that secession, even their own kinsmen will wonder if their heads are screwed right. We already have some of the IJAW folks on our side. Tinubu is the true man of unity. Ndigbo Lagos for TINUBU....how many Yoruba groups in Anambra endorsed Obi or Northern groups in Adamawa. We move...Lol

basybasy:

If they like, de should commit suicide, Obi is going nowhere. We cannot allow enemies of Nigeria to rule Nigeria. Useless people want to rule Zoo. Yeye people, they don't have shame. Just to attack everybody. U people no get madness. They think it is only dem that know how to abuse people on social median.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by verybadmouth(m): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
What's so special about this. They are not meant for pastors.

1 Like

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by basybasy: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Anywhere your people are, na problems. Who will trust u? Who will vote Obi to bring down Nigeria. Every occurrence has direct relationship with the trust. Who will trust Igbos? People, pls vote Obi and bring down Nigeria. When they get to Aso Rock, they turn to monsters. You will never found a simple truth with them. With their strong heads, they scatter everything, Yeye people.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by verybadmouth(m): 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
you're always on the wrong side of everything, why? Have you lived at yaba left before? I'm just asking ni o
Baba, don't kill yourself. Join the winning team. Tinubu is our next president.
is on the winning team, so am I.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by ivandrag0n: 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
The journalist Jaafar S. Jaafar shared the photo on his Twitter account with the caption:

Source: https://twitter.com/JaafarSJaafar/status/1600061778406256640?t=kkO5uqnOQ1lWbmB_BJPuNA&s=19

Whoever shared this non-story has just exposed him/herself as an illiterate of the highest order.

Teleprompters are a standard feature in most corporate events/speeches abroad.

In fact, most speeches of Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Donald Trump & co are done using teleprompters.

What has Nigeria done to deserve some of these bush and illiterate morons - making news of what actually shows them as unenlightened scallywags?
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by alizma: 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu can never be our president
Be dreaming there, you should first ask yourself why do they produce teleprompters if not to be used. What is difference between having your point written down in a paper and using a teleprompter?
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Chrismania100: 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
Thedon22:
Obis supporters are mostly illiterate traders like him. They don't know that even American presidents use teleprompters.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Speakz: 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nothing new here.

BAT isn't be the first president that used a Teleprompter
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Bankowner: 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
Etinosadlaw has got to be kidding me!!

Teleprompters are used by almost everyone delivering speeches or talks all over the world. World leaders not exempted.

So what's the alarm about Nigeria being in trouble because BAT used them all about? I'm not a fan of Tinubu but this one I won't take.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by bentenny(m): 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
I guess he won't need a teleprompter when he wants to insult his opponents grin grin
SMH
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by bentenny(m): 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

If you had watched when he was asked about his controversial age and you see the way he was pipping through the teleprompter to give details of his date of birth. Are you telling me, if you're woken up at the middle of the night, you won't quote successfully your date of birth? If you can't, then, something is wrong somewhere and you need to check your intelligence quickly.
Most of the questions asked are just normal questions that needed no brainer but your master was pipping all through.
He was actually passed a paper by one of his journeymen where his DOB was explicitly written....thats why he kept looking at the paper while answering the freelance journalist that asked about the controversy surrounding his age!
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by NLPoliceWoman: 12:01am On Dec 07, 2022
Cuntface:

You'll die miserably
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by 2016v2017: 12:13am On Dec 07, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Pic of Tinubu reading directly from a teleprompter

MAY GOD SAVE NIGERIA!!
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by 2016v2017: 12:14am On Dec 07, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu can never be our president
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by 2016v2017: 12:14am On Dec 07, 2022
Brendaniel:
It is very obvious Tinubu will run an edited, scripted and irresponsible government, because he will handover his responsibilities to people who will act as president like Buhari is doing now.

Please vote Peter Obi to avoid renewed wickedness
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by 2016v2017: 12:15am On Dec 07, 2022
Reporting34:
APC and Tinubu don't have to campaign again rather than to be now seeking for a forgiveness from nigerian people's for the calamities president they foisted on us

Anyway my own now is that when next I am going for any job interviews, I will just carry friends and family along,. So what I can't be able to answer I will kuku ask my friend and family's to answer it., simply because no be me alone dey spend and chops my salaries
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by 2016v2017: 12:17am On Dec 07, 2022
DrySaliva:
I knew it, watching the interview you'll see his eyes fixed either to the right or to the left.

When asked about his identity and age, omo, baba was busy looking at his script searching for answers, kai.

How some things humans still support this man is so shocking...
You're very smart, I also noticed that
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by 2016v2017: 12:17am On Dec 07, 2022
salbis:
Buhari is way better than this man. If you like don't vote wisely, las las na your body go tell you. For me, no amount of packaging will work this time around!
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by 2016v2017: 12:19am On Dec 07, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
That is the problem we are talking about, I am an APC card carrying member from Ekiti state but we can admit that Buhari was packaged the same way in 2015, now we go again. Please Nigerians allow God to use you so he can bless you all. Vote President, Mr. Peter Obi
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by koboko69: 12:20am On Dec 07, 2022
obi58:

Of all fools you are the most foolish and most shameless.

People wanted to hear directly from BAT and know who they are to vote for and not to hear a script. This is not Hollywood or Nollywood.
Lol..what is wrong with teleprompters and this is what you have to say? Lol again
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by g4gerald: 12:22am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

So how is given a speech with a Teleprompter a crime

Obidiotss are fools walai

The same way Kanu and Biafrans started their madness with Jubril El Sudan

Why did they hide it in the first place and act like he has the knowledge of what he was saying. Beside, why reading out a script in what is supposed to be a interactive session, a live interview. Its Ok to support a candidate, but sometimes still use your brain small
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by NapoleonHill: 12:24am On Dec 07, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
The journalist Jaafar S. Jaafar shared the photo on his Twitter account with the caption:

Source: https://twitter.com/JaafarSJaafar/status/1600061778406256640?t=kkO5uqnOQ1lWbmB_BJPuNA&s=19

His outting was poor but reading from a teleprompter? When did that become a crime. Even the US Presidents do including Donald Trump, even before Congress.

That's his opening speech. He could have as well printed it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings / Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.