Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady (70372 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) / Please Be Careful- See What A Man Saw Inside The Money He Collected From A Selle / British Lady Blackmailed By Nigerian Scammer Confesses To Her Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

Ok cool. In that case the options you have are numerous, but you could start by learning content writing and digital marketing. Content writing and digital marketing work hand-in-hand and you can master both of them within 3 months.

There are free certifications online on sites like Coursera etc. You can commit the next 2-3 months to learning and afterwards start applying for jobs, even if it's a form of internship. You should be able to help companies update their blogs, market their products online on facebook, google etc. That's one of the easiest and fastest remote jobs online.

Noted with heartfelt appreciation. I'm going straight to that. Thanks once more.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by 9japarrot: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

Sure, I am willing to guide you, but what is your area of interest. Remote jobs are available for almost all fields, even non-tech, so let me know what you like or what qualifications you possess and we can start from there.

I'm interested in learning a remote job that I can engage from home. Is it possible to catch up outside here?
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2022
9japarrot:

I'm interested in learning a remote job that I can engage from home. Is it possible to catch up outside here?

Go and read what I wrote again and respond accordingly.
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Financialman: 1:33am On Dec 13, 2022
Prometheus666:

We have both agreed that all the mentioned are scam one way or the other. That is the point.

Please life is too shot to live average. Even pastors are Scammers. Choose your scam and don't judge others.
Money matter make pastor child turn to a scammer on Sunday,oga go sit down for inside altar
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by FireUpNow(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2023
Scam and ritual is bad but it seems this news is a repeat. This piece of news has appeared her before. So why the recycle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos / Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) / Widow Of Slain Abia Motocyclist Meets Soldier Who Killed Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.