Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady (70414 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) / Please Be Careful- See What A Man Saw Inside The Money He Collected From A Selle / British Lady Blackmailed By Nigerian Scammer Confesses To Her Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Desusi: 11:54am On Dec 07, 2022
Franzinni:
He has played them for a fool!

He will go and serve 6months and come home a rich man...

See hush puppy will soon be released on good behavior.. just watch ... Latest 5 years time.

Before I go ...I have a question ... What happens to the seized good first ?

angry
d
They are kept in stores for him till he return from prison.That's if he didnt die there.
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by uuzba(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2022
Haveyoueatentod:
I don't support fraud but these people who are scammed are greedy too grin grin
If I carry ₦1,000,000 and give you now-now, will you keep it in the bank?
How long can you leave it in the bank?
This one that Dollar price is going up and down anyhow, that 1million of today will be worth 500k next year.
So you will ultimately think to quickly invest this 1million in something sensible to retain or increase its value.
And that is exactly where scammers will show up promising you heaven and earth.
And that is how people get scammed.
Will you say you were greedy to think like that?
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by grippyweb: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
Throughout the long term there have been a few GrippyWeb exceptionally minor and, surprisingly, peculiar games at the Olympics. Rope climbing was in the Olympic program in the early years, as was live pigeon shooting! Back-and-forth was an olympic game up until 1920.
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by VULCAN(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
How about The one that would have been arrested if he didn't run.

Nevertheless, he signed a plea deal, sold out his former partners in crime and forfeited $460k.

He announced yesterday that his wealth is from inheritance.

One wonders why you left the one who has documented evidence of an indictment and focused on the one who has never been accused of a criminal case?

There must be a reason....

Honourable1901:
If he wasn't arrested now, few years to come he will tell us he bought his first house from trade.. market to market management..

Will be clamoring from consumption to production grin grin grin

If you don't like my opinion please cry in solace
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by dreu2fine(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
NewsTip:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0TNLABn3F2NV66DcrzwZJPj9L6yeZEcRLkjX1NpznUvAUmA4CWUQJSfQRVLnhEcVol&id=100064596373289&mibextid=Nif5oz
Na was oooooo
At my age I am looking for for bag of rice money
Please who will teach me
I want to learn no reason my age ooooo
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Donbayor: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

You know nothing about keyboarding son

he sound like a kid at the back door’ he knows nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by ogwumgbe: 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Musty112:
All of you that glorify fraud, a day is coming when you will be informed of what you used to do. That day is not on this earth. You'll bite your fingers and say had you known you won't have associated with them as friends or indulge yourself

Take your sermon to US and UK, they are still scamming you today, stop preaching rubbish
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by ScamDemicEra: 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
One of the things I have realized about scamming is that sooner or later, scammers will get caught, doesn't matter if you make yours open or disguised.

Juxtaposing the case of Hushpuppi vs Invictus Obi shows clearly that it's only a matter of time.

There are digital footprints online and if the authorities care to look enough, no scammer is immune to being caught. Forget about IP changing, forget about using aliases, forget about using decoy accounts, no transaction is fully untraceable.

I wish our youths can up their skills and start competing for remote digital jobs instead of all these. It is well with Nigeria.

How come Banbangida, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Abacha family etc have not been caught but instead they are the movers and shakers of Nigeria

The whole country Federal, State, Local government are all scams, one scam is not holier than the other. Obasanjo, IBB, Tinubu, Atiku are not holier than Hushpuppi, Invictus Obi and this young boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Obascoetubi: 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Haveyoueatentod:
No, they used juju against them.
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Abioladoks: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
243,472,095.00[b][/b]
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Gandrova: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
D
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

You know nothing about keyboarding son
Don't Worry, we gonna pray to Almighty God for your parents to be scammed also.
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
£450,000
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
One of the things I have realized about scamming is that sooner or later, scammers will get caught, doesn't matter if you make yours open or disguised.

Juxtaposing the case of Hushpuppi vs Invictus Obi shows clearly that it's only a matter of time.

There are digital footprints online and if the authorities care to look enough, no scammer is immune to being caught. Forget about IP changing, forget about using aliases, forget about using decoy accounts, no transaction is fully untraceable.

I wish our youths can up their skills and start competing for remote digital jobs instead of all these. It is well with Nigeria.

The funny thing about hushpuppi's case is that, he has snitched on so many of his friends who did the fraud with him. Interpol has evidence to pick those guys up now but they are gathering more evidence by tracing those guys and hacking their phones.

Hush begged interpol not to burst those he snitched on instantly so it won't look suspicious. Therefore, interpol are taking their time.

Most of them have ran to Nigeria to hide.
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by fastseo: 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Olasyke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQUaGVSTpLA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18hXiQrZFm0

I mean, if not for strong jazz, I don't think these things could really happen.
Thanks
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Blaqputin(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
MufasaLion:
Scammers are not as smart as many people think. I don't rate them. They're bunch of low life individuals with inferiority complex and no intellectual capability.
Lol, dey speak English, them go collect u on top the plenty English.
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by snoopz: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Endurance no get endurance... Imagine looking at 200m+ in your bank account at the age of 19, one thing is sure he will still do crime again because that feeling ma like orgasm
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Donpenny(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Prometheus666:

You were trying to stop not just be but others too. I have invested in many business including retails, and sometimes when I tell a customer that I actually bought that product for CDE amount, and that the EFG amount is just a little profit, I am actually lying, I bought actually bought the item at ABC price and my profit mark-up could be 250+%. That is a scam, those are the types of scams I prefer, but if I was to design a scam that can provide me at least $5m per hit, totally illegal, count me in. I need to be the richest man alive and that what richest men do, they create hope and faith in people, get cult-like following and IPO the utilities then everyone buys into the collective portfolio and their worth is monetized via SBLOCs at a margin of 90+% of their networth.

Yet Nigeria does not have a viable Stock Exchange and smart minds are left idle and each they get broke, they hit the foreign working systems, create fake FX platforms. If I am to get into scam, you all should be worried, it will be worst than FTX, XRP etc which are basically built on a layer of distributed ledgers aka sorry bkb blockchain.

Shalom, Elohim, Shalom! Now we understand each other.
honestly speaking you're a walking time bomb with this your ideology
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Frontend: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
Na you born am?
If you see me when I was 16 you will not believe
Fisiryorh:
This man I see so no resemble 19yrs old oh...
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Prometheus666: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
Donpenny:
honestly speaking you're a walking time bomb with this your ideology

As long as the bombs are going to be used on terrorists grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by MrBroke(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
This nigga ain't 19
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
Franzinni:
He has played them for a fool!

He will go and serve 6months and come home a rich man...

See hush puppy will soon be released on good behavior.. just watch ... Latest 5 years time.

Before I go ...I have a question ... What happens to the seized good first ?

angry
You can keep deciving yourself with this false hopes and informations you have made up in your head, that is your own ignorance.

To answer your questions the properties clearly states on the topic that they were recovered which means he will not be a millionaire when he comes outta prison, he will forfeit the properties. You didn't see the recovered part because you didn't read the whole story, or you didn't understand it, just like your ignorance on hush puppy's jail terms. People like you do not bother getting the correct informations rather you deceive your minds with false infor.

Before i go.. i have a question, if it was that easy why have you not joined the scam business? grin grin

Good luck with your ignorance.

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by MrBroke(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
All of you scammers out there always justifying your shit with other people's wrong (politicians, government, Slavery, Financial Market etc) using that to fuel your energy to do fraud or ritual. Imagine your sister used for ritual, imagine your mother's life saving gone in a snap.
Life is a trade, you get something you lose something. Hustle legit and be proud with peace of mind and good fun cause I see no fun you guys have that normal people don't have.
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by FoolishBoy419: 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
wallezee:
While politicians are bunch of high life individuals with superiority complex and enormous intellectual capability, right?

I bet you won't have a problem with being acquainted with politicians or their children, but you will never want to identify with a scammer, right?

All I see in your is envy and not a genuine disdain for scam.

How does being against Yahoo boys suddenly mean he is supporting politicians, and how does theft from politicians justify yahoo-yahoo.

I wonder how some useless bastards think in this country. Criminal-minded sons of whores.
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by itu404(m): 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

This is how we do it....advice, then prayers. Thanks men people like, you make this site worth browsing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by hustler2828: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
MufasaLion:
Scammers are not as smart as many people think. I don't rate them. They're bunch of low life individuals with inferiority complex and no intellectual capability.

Funny you, you think it is easy to convince a full-blown adult to send you a huge amount of money, even when he or she is yet to meet you or even yet to make a 30 seconds video call with you? Scammers are the opposite of what you just wrote. If you are not smart, patient, or a lowlife you can't do scamming because rejections and disappointments will kill you before your time. Scammers are very smart, they just take OPsec procedures for granted, and most of them like to show off on social media (and it frustrates your types) which is their greatest weakness.
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

I'm desperately in need of a remote job but I need to be put through.
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by LittleBigDick(m): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Greatdand007:
But how them track this guy self omo efcc na witch o

Most Yahoo guys no get sense so e no hard to catch them

Mostly informants day give EFCC updates on where Yahoo boys day
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Oluwademilade: 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Haveyoueatentod:

You'll say anything just to justify fraud and scam
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by meobizy(f): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lol. He didn’t use a gun. He used his intellect and good looks. Many of these ‘abroadians’ go gaga when they see a young black man. Women of nearly sixty years of age will shamelessly chase a nineteen year old boy for a serious relationship. Outside they don’t show it. Go to their clubs and hit them up on Facebook — it’s a clandestinely different ballgame.

He tried by investing. Unfortunately he got caught. He’s young, he’ll learn his lesson with time.
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by wallezee: 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
FoolishBoy419:

How does being against Yahoo boys suddenly mean he is supporting politicians, and how does theft from politicians justify yahoo-yahoo.

I wonder how some useless bastards think in this country. Criminal-minded sons of whores.
Your Nairaland username wasn't chosen by mistake. You are foolish as it implies.

Scammers are not the reason you are hungry and can't afford to leave the trenches. Its not their fault that you've never had #100k to your name since you were born.

Without knowing you in person, I can conclude you live in abject poverty, cause its always the people that are unable to meet up in life that get so pained once they hear about "yahoo". Your envy and frustration is understandable.
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by wallezee: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
FoolishBoy419:

"Useless bastards" "Criminal minded sons of whores" Who can all of these be rightly attributed to than someone who chooses "foolish" as their username for a social media platform? Oloriburuku omo ale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) / Widow Of Slain Abia Motocyclist Meets Soldier Who Killed Her Husband / Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.