Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady (70442 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) / Please Be Careful- See What A Man Saw Inside The Money He Collected From A Selle / British Lady Blackmailed By Nigerian Scammer Confesses To Her Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by samcolee(m): 11:01am On Dec 07, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
One of the things I have realized about scamming is that sooner or later, scammers will get caught, doesn't matter if you make yours open or disguised.

Juxtaposing the case of Hushpuppi vs Invictus Obi shows clearly that it's only a matter of time.

There are digital footprints online and if the authorities care to look enough, no scammer is immune to being caught. Forget about IP changing, forget about using aliases, forget about using decoy accounts, no transaction is fully untraceable.

I wish our youths can up their skills and start competing for remote digital jobs instead of all these. It is well with Nigeria.

Show me way BOSS
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2022
fastseo:
shocked
There is one in a street closer to mine here who just entered the university last year. Not sure if he is up to 20. Instantly he began to leave a lavish lifestyle.

Built a house under 2 months, furnished and call for opening party and riding a car worth 6m naira.

The worst part of it is that the parents are in full support of this.

Almost all the youth now think of yahoo and ritualism
Go to YouTube and see victims recount how it all happened.

I watch those videos and think; damn, those boys juju strong die!
These white people are giving out their information, re-mortgaging their houses, borrowing money to send to these boys bruhhhh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by bassdow: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2022
Pickmycall:
The Gmail they signed up with before getting access to their android apps will expose them.Their Google photos,media files,videos,etc are all link to their Gmail accounts.Google will be contacted to decrypt it.

lay a good foundation, even Yahoo + Google + your Android/iPhone wouldn't be able to help law authorities. But first, you got be smart, intelligent, and know how things work. Most times, they don't even need to contact any ISP sef.

All it takes is just one silly misDoing
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by wallezee: 11:07am On Dec 07, 2022
MufasaLion:
Scammers are not as smart as many people think. I don't rate them. They're bunch of low life individuals with inferiority complex and no intellectual capability.
While politicians are bunch of high life individuals with superiority complex and enormous intellectual capability, right?

I bet you won't have a problem with being acquainted with politicians or their children, but you will never want to identify with a scammer, right?

All I see in your is envy and not a genuine disdain for scam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by FireUpNow(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
What are you saying...

read deeply and get what I am trying to say and I am sure you are getting it all wrong
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by maestro299: 11:08am On Dec 07, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

You know nothing about keyboarding son
Slawomirr see your people dem...
grin

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2022
Prometheus666:

We have both agreed that all the mentioned are scam one way or the other. That is the point.

Please life is too shot to live average. Even pastors are Scammers. Choose your scam and don't judge others.

Lol, you can do what you wish, I am not trying to stop anyone...

Shalom! wink

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by MufasaLion: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2022
wallezee:
While politicians are bunch of high life individuals with superiority complex and enormous intellectual capability, right?

I bet you won't have a problem with being acquainted with politicians or their children, but you will never want to identify with a scammer, right?

All I see in your is envy and not a genuine disdain for scam.

I'm not responsible for your lack of comprehension ability and slow thought process. Also, take your miserable life filled with frustration to somewhere else. Don't ever qoute me again if you can't reason with your pea-brains.

My only and last response to you. You're privileged to get a response from me.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Biafranodogwu55: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2022
FireUpNow:
read deeply and get what I am trying to say and I am sure you are getting it all wrong
Aint getting no shit wrong bro,u are the one getting it wrong...

Once u done making a milli in life u are up to the challenge of making a 100 milli.

Every man born of a man wanna take his dreams far bro.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by VEHINTOLAR: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2022
Let him go and ENDURE in Kirikiri maximum Prison yard too since his name is ENDURANCE! !And since his age is 19,a sentence of 50 years with hard labour will do. He can continue with his yahoo "business" when he regains freedom then. Awon odaran omokomo gbogbo ;
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by SeriouslySense(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2022
smiley smiley
Lagos2Berlin:
One of the things I have realized about scamming is that sooner or later, scammers will get caught, doesn't matter if you make yours open or disguised.

Juxtaposing the case of Hushpuppi vs Invictus Obi shows clearly that it's only a matter of time.

There are digital footprints online and if the authorities care to look enough, no scammer is immune to being caught. Forget about IP changing, forget about using aliases, forget about using decoy accounts, no transaction is fully untraceable.

I wish our youths can up their skills and start competing for remote digital jobs instead of all these. It is well with Nigeria.
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by ASAPFERG1: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2022
instead of am to build better standard hotel like 40rooms and use the rest travel go study abroad. they receive him cool millions in profit every month from the hotel.
after 5-6yrs, he fit come back by that time, everywhere go don stew.. cool
na to buy Cuban and cars come him head..
na him type dey pay olosho 500k for shortime cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by MufasaLion: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2022
Uchenna10:

Not their fault,na charms dey work

No, it's not. Those victims are vulnerable and those fraudsters always take advantage of it. Dating is a more easier way to get into vulnerable people's heart because it makes them more vulnerable and lower their guard.
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by leocollins(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

When better juju meet better client

Unfuntunately for him, Hypnotism Juju no dey last

Swears bro, I no know why e no dey last..
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Nobodysboo(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2022
It is what it is
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by BigName101: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

When better juju meet better client

Unfuntunately for him, Hypnotism Juju no dey last

I swear the end no dey ever funny
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by uuzba(m): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2022
Fisiryorh:
This man I see so no resemble 19yrs old oh...
Chicken.
Eating Chicken everyday will result in this size.
That's how white people are also big.
All those chemicals they add to chicken feed to make chicken grow to adult in 30 days,
na the chemical don transfer to humans be this.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by wallezee: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2022
MufasaLion:

I'm not responsible for your lack of comprehension ability and slow thought process. Also, take your miserable life filled with frustration to somewhere else. Don't ever qoute me again if you can't reason with your pea-brains.

You reek of frustration cause if not, you wont be hating on scanmers. You are so pained cause they are making what you might not be able to make in your entire life time. Next time, channel your frustration towards the politicians who are the real reason for your woes.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Otamendi99(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2022
Angelfrost:
Over 200 Million down the drain!

That's why none of these Yahoo boys will ever amount to anything. Not one of them.

If he had even built shops and leased them out, it would have made more sense!

But no, their brains just can't conceive of anything meaningful beyond spending prodigiously...!

No wonder it is said that wealth is not for dullards!

Na only mumu go believe say he squander dat money. Investment weh dat boy go do, go even shock you. He just say those tyns because u can't recover enjoyment money. He can even claim to stay in a hotel all year at 50k a night. Or ball am for club. After 6 months, he will be a freeman.
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by IbileIfe: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2022
The so called celebrated millionaires and billionaires are engaged in crimes under the camouflage of business.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by wallezee: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2022
MufasaLion:

Scammers are not the reason why you live in penury. Mofo.
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by FILEBE(m): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

You know nothing about keyboarding son

Hush! Hush!!.

What is there to know about being fraudulent? You better stop your act of glorifying frauds. What is bad is bad

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by fastseo: 11:39am On Dec 07, 2022
Olasyke:

Go to YouTube and see victims recount how it all happened.

I watch those videos and think; damn, those boys juju strong die!
These white people are giving out their information, re-mortgaging their houses, borrowing money to send to these boys bruhhhh!
Share me link of one of video let me watch
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Neroo22: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2022
MufasaLion:

No, it's not. Those victims are vulnerable and those fraudsters always take advantage of it. Dating is a more easier way to get into vulnerable people's heart because it makes them more vulnerable and lower their guard.
easy indeed bro,lol
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2022
fastseo:

Share me link of one of video let me watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQUaGVSTpLA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18hXiQrZFm0

I mean, if not for strong jazz, I don't think these things could really happen.
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by ASAPFERG1: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2022
Otamendi99:

Na only mumu go believe say he squander dat money. Investment weh dat boy go do, go even shock you. He just say those tyns because u can't recover enjoyment money. He can even claim to stay in a hotel all year at 50k a night. Or ball am for club. After 6 months, he will be a freeman.
he nor invest anything.. go IG to confirm.. some guys wey know am for real say the guy too like showoff..
all this teenage gboys nor dry invest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Desusi: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2022
habsydiamond:
Is it worth going to prison for Cybercrime is no different to assassination cos the person u dupe may end up dying cos of the loss. It's not worth it. Being Legit is the best which gives u confidence to move anytime in the presence of security agencies
Imagine! It is unfortunate that despite the huge money realised, he did not use well.This because he didn't suffer to get the money. It is "come easy,go easy "
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Prometheus666: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

Lol, you can do what you wish, I am not trying to stop anyone...

Shalom! wink

You were trying to stop not just be but others too. I have invested in many business including retails, and sometimes when I tell a customer that I actually bought that product for CDE amount, and that the EFG amount is just a little profit, I am actually lying, I bought actually bought the item at ABC price and my profit mark-up could be 250+%. That is a scam, those are the types of scams I prefer, but if I was to design a scam that can provide me at least $5m per hit, totally illegal, count me in. I need to be the richest man alive and that what richest men do, they create hope and faith in people, get cult-like following and IPO the utilities then everyone buys into the collective portfolio and their worth is monetized via SBLOCs at a margin of 90+% of their networth.

Yet Nigeria does not have a viable Stock Exchange and smart minds are left idle and each they get broke, they hit the foreign working systems, create fake FX platforms. If I am to get into scam, you all should be worried, it will be worst than FTX, XRP etc which are basically built on a layer of distributed ledgers aka sorry bkb blockchain.

Shalom, Elohim, Shalom! Now we understand each other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by FireUpNow(m): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Aint getting no shit wrong bro,u are the one getting it wrong...

Once u done making a milli in life u are up to the challenge of making a 100 milli.

Every man born of a man wanna take his dreams far bro.
You are right that every man takes his dream far but with an exception okay. The young man found his nitch in cyber crime and I said in this aspect he took it too far. I hope you got what I meant. If he was involved in something worthy of praise then I would have said that he haven't taken his dream to the the sky but to the moon and not this bullcrap he went into.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Indispensable85(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2022
Franzinni:
He has played them for a fool!

He will go and serve 6months and come home a rich man...

See hush puppy will soon be released on good behavior.. just watch ... Latest 5 years time.

Before I go ...I have a question ... What happens to the seized good first ?

angry

Person wey dem don seize all properties and freeze he account. Mtcheeew
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Desusi: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2022
Fisiryorh:
This man I see so no resemble 19yrs old oh...
Crime knows no age.Whether 19 or 10 or 98.Anyone could be used as a tool in the hand of Lucifer. May God rules the affairs of all my readers in Christ name
Amen.
Re: Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2022
Lock him up and throw away the key

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Widow Of Slain Abia Motocyclist Meets Soldier Who Killed Her Husband / Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos / Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.