Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) (23895 Views)

Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) / Sule Lamido In Private Meeting With Atiku In Dubai [PHOTO] / Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by LeoDeKing: 6:09am On Dec 07, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
Vote Mr. Peter Obi of the labour party let's make our country great again and stop fraud
You mean we should vote the well packaged fraud in order to stop fraud?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by MaliCampus: 6:10am On Dec 07, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Villa12(m): 6:10am On Dec 07, 2022
Killermamba:
at least he is 100% better than comrade bulaba Escobar with slurr speech
Lol

You dey compare that demented effermite frog voice to JAGABAN?

You must be a comedian

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by NOC1(m): 6:11am On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubu foreign Trip can be said to be more strategic than that of his Opponents.

Atiku's own was the most embarrassing, nobody could say what he went to do in USA

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Cryofigbos: 6:13am On Dec 07, 2022
dominic17:
Affliction can not raise the second time. He said he will continue from where Buhari stop assess your life compare your welfare and security on 2015 with now and use it to judge by yourself suffering doesn't not know tribe or religion.Nigerians shine your eyes don't be deceived by all those image makes.somebody that is running away from debating with his fellow contenders is running to UK to the show.

And he said he his different.......his d only candidate that can save dis country from collapse
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by FOOTSOLDIER1: 6:14am On Dec 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You mean we should vote the well packaged fraud in order to stop fraud?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Blaqputin(m): 6:16am On Dec 07, 2022
femisplash:
Look at them taking notes with rapt attention. Obi travelled abroad to beg diasporans for donations, Atiku was taking pictures on the streets of Washington. Tinubu is negotiating with world powers.. Choose your leader wisely.
World powers will come and vote on election day...

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by xevove2061: 6:17am On Dec 07, 2022
Estello:
Today @officialABAT in a private meeting with the Minister for Africa, Foreign & Commonwealth Development Office, Andrew Mitchell MP.

BOLA TINUBU is a representation and continuation of the british hegemony that we once suffered as a nation many decades ago, he does not mind to make a deal with the slave masters, sell his soul, his people, just to get the so called power. To even protect his british interslests, he is ready ti do anything Imagine Obi did this amd you see people talking rubnish. All of yoh will have sense by force.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by bhella10: 6:21am On Dec 07, 2022
My incoming President

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Benwallt(m): 6:21am On Dec 07, 2022
Obi, a jackass wanna contest Tinubu, it is unthinkable. Obi can never even be a Minister in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by sukkot: 6:24am On Dec 07, 2022
i aint even gone like BAT looking real presidential here. wow. looks healthy and strong too. this how a president posed to look. this nigga is a real don. don agbadori of naples

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:24am On Dec 07, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Until now, the effeminate frog voice Pandora is still waiting outside the EU building to snap pictures
Minister of African affairs and urchins are jubilating, when Obi was received in EU headquarters

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Killermamba: 6:25am On Dec 07, 2022
Villa12:
Lol

You dey compare that demented effermite frog voice to JAGABAN?

You must be a comedian

It's seems most of you supporting comrade bulaba Escobar are high on something, because even a two months old baby can tell between the two of them that one is partially brain dead and the other is not. The same way you guys sold buhari to us back in 2015, he was avoiding debates but granting manipulated and edited interviews. If you are 100% sure he his as competent as you claim bring him forward if he won't end his political career within 10 minutes.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by AceJam: 6:27am On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubu is a rotten fish. It cannot be sweet in any soup..

...But come o, the rate at which I am being banned on Nairaland is alarming. Hope it is not deliberate?

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Benwallt(m): 6:28am On Dec 07, 2022
xevove2061:

BOLA TINUBU is a representation and continuation of the british hegemony that we once suffered as a nation many decades ago, he does not mind to male a deal with the slace masters, sell his soul, his people just to get the so called power. To even protect his british interslests, he is ready ti do anything Imagine Obi did this amd you see people talking rubnish. All of yoh will have sense by force.
Even with obi as president he will not reach or enter those places Bola Tinubu is entering. Obi has no international recognition or reputation. His influence and popularity start and end with arisetv.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Villa12(m): 6:29am On Dec 07, 2022
Killermamba:

It's seems most of you supporting comrade bulaba Escobar are high on something, because even a two months old baby can tell between the two of them that one is partially brain dead and the other is not. The same way you guys sold buhari to us back in 2015, he was avoiding debates but granting manipulated and edited interviews. If you are 100% sure he his as competent as you claim bring him forward if he won't end his political career within 10 minutes.
You dey compare gay with his famine voice to JAGABAN?

Chinedu shoe get size

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by xevove2061: 6:32am On Dec 07, 2022
Benwallt:
Even with obi as president he will not reach or enter those places Bola Tinubu is entering. Obi has no international recognition or reputation. His influence and popularity start and end with arisetv.

Lol. Enter where exactly? Chatham house, see an MP who os equivalent to a senator in Nigeria? Did Singapore, chinese, UAE presidents enter these "places" to make their countries great? You are fooloish i swear and una go hear am. I swear, me, my family and suffering we get no business, i am only feeling sorry for you other lots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Whiteways: 6:36am On Dec 07, 2022
What is he negotiating with wp.
femisplash:
Look at them taking notes with rapt attention. Obi travelled abroad to beg diasporans for donations, Atiku was taking pictures on the streets of Washington. Tinubu is negotiating with world powers.. Choose your leader wisely.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Igbek76: 6:36am On Dec 07, 2022
May God protect Bola Almed Tinubu from his enemies i.e. Igbos,igbos,Pro osinbajo,insider enemies, PDP elements.
Asiwaju dey carry us go to our prosperity post 2023 presidential election, as you did in Lagos.
I so much trust you will transform this nation into prosperity by harnessing our potentials for positive growth in all areas, by setting up pragmatic leadership of inclusiveness across the country.
Unlike the representative of the children of hates/vendetta,@ Mr.Obi who Soludo confirmed to Nigerians that his 8 years in Anambra was worthless and a complete waste.
Not one of his commissioner or anyone who serve under Obi government have come out to write good testimonial about his leadership quality,not one.
A saddist representative of terrorist Igbos will never be Nigeria president no matter how the Igbos children try to lie and do fake packaging for his worthless leadership in the terrorist infested dirty Anambra.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Antoeni(m): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2022
I repeat, you can't be a Tinubu supporter and not sound or look stupid.
A man who said PVC has expired and urge everyone to go renew his/her PVC.
Please what concerns climate change with church rat and poisoned holy communion?
A man who claims he's the owner and founder of Lagos State.
Please which party does Tinubu belong to? Because we're confused. Is it PDAPC?
A man who regularly visit hospital in London to recharge is life span.
A man who promised the people of Bayelsa that high price is here to stay.
A man who can't speak coherently. Please what's the meaning of "Baba blue Blu Blu bulaba"
A man who direct Presidential questions to his delegates.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by occfx: 6:41am On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:
"I am different, I am jagaban"

- He said.

Another Ajala in the making
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Benwallt(m): 6:41am On Dec 07, 2022
xevove2061:

Lol. Enter where exactly? Chatham house, see an MP who os equivalent to a senator in Nigeria? Did Singapore, chinese, UAE presidents enter these "places" to make their countries great? You are fooloish i swear and una go hear am[b]. I swear, me, my family and suffering we get no business, i am only feeling sorry for you other lots[/b].
I already know where you belong from the way you talk. So, you wanna cry more than the bereaved? Rest and waste your vote in peace. Tinubu will occupy Aso Rock for 8years.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by MadmanObi(m): 6:43am On Dec 07, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Until now, the effeminate frog voice Pandora is still waiting outside the EU building to snap pictures

اتقوا الله ttaqullahgrin see how you finish him tu lie of Africa

Sai Atiku
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Henrymas(m): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2022
To become the president of Nigeria is very easy, it only requires 3 basic things:
1. Steal to become wealthy and have continuous access to ill-gotten, stolen public money, with which to buy votes and the conscience of the greedy.
2. Be ready to fight dirty by mobilizing touts, thugs and cultist to intimidate and if need be, kill anyone fronting as opposition.
3. Appoint a blood thirsty terrorist from the north as your deputy, to serve as the rigging machine.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:46am On Dec 07, 2022
ItsTutsi:

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 6:48am On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubu reign will be over by the end of Feb2023

Lagos shall be free again
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Buharidgeneral: 6:50am On Dec 07, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol

Abeg don't let them reason your matter
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Annistars: 6:51am On Dec 07, 2022
What is that woman writing abeg
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 6:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
A distinguish incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria.
as you don agree say na incoming president him be,no wahala
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by B2B23: 6:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Dundee united. Tinubu is a disgraceful imp.

He will learn a lesson come February.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by B2B23: 6:54am On Dec 07, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by dominic17: 6:56am On Dec 07, 2022
And you believe him? What happened to the promise he made 2015 on behalf of his party.we can't do the same over and over and expect different result.APC has failed we need to try another party.If we don't remove sentiment in electing our leaders Nigeria will not move forward.
Cryofigbos:

And he said he his different.......his d only candidate that can save dis country from collapse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: The FireMen Of Lagos (Service To Humanity) / Fulani Herdsmen Killings An Invitation For Civil War - Benue APC Chairman / Buhari Launches WADA, Says Drug Abuse Deadlier Than Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.