Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) (23893 Views)

Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) / Sule Lamido In Private Meeting With Atiku In Dubai [PHOTO] / Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kaysalas:

How will you understand this one when the last one flew right over your head? grin
Secondly, tenses bro, tenses.
It's what WERE the ........ that were discussed grin wink
English nor hard, na Una dey make am hard grin

Then I guess the question shouldn't be difficult for you to answer...What are the important issues that were discussed?
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Cryofigbos: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How did Tinubu start RRS? Can you pls explain.

How is RRS the best police unit in the country?

Pls who owns primero that runs BRT? Is BRT efficient? Can you bank on BRT in terms of time despite it's increase in fares? How long do people wait on queues before they board buses?

Pls fund attached the pictures of LASTMA you say Tinubu started.

This eko Atlantic Tinubu started, how many people live there?

If Tinubu started LFTZ, what did Tolaram group do?

What are the other "host billion dollars investment today" that he started?

Eko Atlantic is still work in progress and many ppl presently live and work there, tinubu started LFTZ get that into ur empty skull, lastma is doing there job but that does not mean there won't be bad eggs as it takes someone who can behave like a danfo driver to deal with a danfo driver, Tinubu started rapid respond squad RRS and dey r the best rank police unit in Nigeria as we speak, lastly BRT is very functional and reliable u just have to include delay and Africa factors in ur timing.

All u replied with is complain and to criticise the achievement of tinubu with ur ignorance.....can u kindly nw list obi achievement pls.....at least something to criticise too, just tell us
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Eko Atlantic is still work in progress and many ppl presently live and work there, tinubu started LFTZ get that into ur empty skull, lastma is doing there job but that does not mean there won't be bad eggs as it takes someone who can behave like a danfo driver to deal with a danfo driver, Tinubu started rapid respond squad RRS and dey r the best rank police unit in Nigeria as we speak, lastly BRT is very functional and reliable u just have to include delay and Africa factors in ur timing.

All u replied with is complain and to criticise the achievement of tinubu with ur ignorance.....can u kindly nw list obi achievement pls.....at least something to criticise too, just tell us

You haven't answered the questions...

Pls who owns primero that runs BRT? Is BRT efficient? Can you bank on BRT in terms of time despite it's increase in fares? How long do people wait on queues before they board buses?

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by ChukwuObe: 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
Killermamba:
at least he is 100% better than comrade bulaba Escobar with slurr speech

Do you mean he is better just because he increased poverty in Anambra from 20% to 54%? Haba!
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Then I guess the question shouldn't be difficult for you to answer...What are the important issues that were discussed?
See! You indeed lack comprehension skills.
I am not ready to go in cycles with you. But here is me trying to be nice.
They discussed confidential issues about how their interests in Nigeria will continue to be protected. The details is classified information, I don't wanna endanger your life by telling you. MI6 agents full everywhere grin wink
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Cryofigbos: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the questions...

Its obvious u have nothing inside that ur dumb head to affiliate to obi as achievement grin grin grin grin we know ppl like u, u have nothing to offer but yet condemn and criticize d person that has alot to offer grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by olatuns2017: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Estello:
Today @officialABAT in a private meeting with the Minister for Africa, Foreign & Commonwealth Development Office, Andrew Mitchell MP.

This guy is a wizard

God is in control of Tinubu presidency

I remembered how a prophet said TINUBU will be disgrace and betrayed in the APC primaries

Yes

He was betrayed during the primaries by his Kingsmen

Yet

He won

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by deeva2: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Jagaban is a leader with a different Ideology..

He always leads while others follows..

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kaysalas:

See! You indeed lack comprehension skills.
I am not ready to go in cycles with you. But here is me trying to be nice.
They discussed confidential issues about how their interests in Nigeria will continue to be protected. The details is classified information, I don't wanna endanger your life by telling you. MI6 agents full everywhere grin wink

How do you know that the issues discussed are confidential and classified and what has it got to with Mi6?

At what point in govt are certain issued deemed "classified"?

What are the important issues that were discussed?
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Its obvious u have nothing inside that ur dumb head to affiliate to obi as achievement grin grin grin grin we know ppl like u, u have nothing to offer but yet condemn and criticize d person that has alot to offer grin

But with the whole world in your head, how come you can't answer the simple questions?

Pls find attached the pictures of LASTMA you say Tinubu started.

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
deeva2:
Jagaban is a leader with a different Ideology..

He always leads while others follows..

What exactly is that different ideology?
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
olatuns2017:

This guy is a wizard

God is in control of Tinubu presidency

I remembered how a prophet said TINUBU will be disgrace and betrayed in the APC primaries

Yes

He was betrayed during the primaries by his Kingsmen

Yet

He won

Which "presidency" does Tinubu have that God is in control of?
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by oskopy: 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
A country where criminals are being celebrated.but I know one thing for sure, no evil last forever.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by dominic17: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
Everybody must not be zombie some of us still use our senses. Who in his right senses will think of voting a man who speaks coherently and has baggages of corruption to lead this country at it present state if not zombies.
zomby:

This dude is on a very cheap drug.

Advise to kids: Please don’t do drugs; drugs destroy lives.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How do you know that the issues discussed are confidential and classified and what has it got to with Mi6?

I honestly don't deal with unintelligent folks. You are asking me the details of a closed door meeting grin and you still can't decipher the joke I was playing on you by mentioning mi6 and other stuff. Dem tell you say I follow dey the meeting? grin
Na which Kain pipu full nairaland these days self
And the bolded just shows you know next to nothing about governance
Bros! Pack well, when time reach, dem go tell us Wetin dem wan tell us
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Patriotsleague: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
A man with the keys and access, no go vote mugu. If he is a drug dealer UK MP won't invite him in their office.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
DesignMaestro:
Jagaban always ahead of them...........well, that's why you are Jagaba

<><>BAT'23..........BOLA pepper dem o!

Oloriburuku ni gbogbo awon obidients and Atikulooooters including Arise TV.

They gave the impression that Tinubu couldn't remember anything awon werey. I watched the BBC news interview just now and it was shocking. Very impressive, specifically direct.

Nigerian media houses are politicized and seriously polarized especially Arise TV Rufai Oseni and Reuben Abati. Useless anchor men who doesn't know anything other than character assassination to satisfy their pay masters.

Nigerian media houses messed up 2023 election fun fare bcoz of unprofessionalism attitude. If I were in Tinubu shoe, I would not sit before anyone of them for an interview.

Hope Nigerian media would remove hatred from their skin so that we could have a better election season.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kaysalas:

I honestly don't deal with unintelligent folks. You are asking me the details of a closed door meeting grin and you still can't decipher the joke I was playing on you by mentioning mi6 and other stuff. Dem tell you say I follow dey the meeting? grin
Na which Kain pipu full nairaland these days self
And the bolded just shows you know next to nothing about governance
Bros! Pack well, when time reach, dem go tell us Wetin dem wan tell us

If you weren't in the meeting, how do you know important things were discussed and how do you know that those things are "classified"?

But it's because you know everything about governance that I asked you the questions you couldn't answer.

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

If you weren't in the meeting, how do you know important things were discussed and how do you know that those things are "classified"?

But it's because you know everything about governance that I asked you the questions you couldn't answer.

your case is irredeemable and beyond me. Run along now, cheers
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kaysalas:
your case is irredeemable and beyond me. Run along now, cheers

You are the one who seems to be "running along" or should I say running away because you can't answer the questions based on your claims.

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by DesignMaestro(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

They gave the impression that Tinubu couldn't remember anything awon werey. I watched the BBC news interview just now and it was shocking. Very impressive, specifically direct.

Nigerian media houses are politicized and seriously polarized especially Arise TV Rufai Oseni and Reuben Abati. Useless anchor men who doesn't know anything other than character assassination to satisfy their pay masters.

Nigerian media houses messed up 2023 election fun fare bcoz of unprofessionalism attitude. If I were in Tinubu shoe, I would not sit before anyone of them for an interview.

Hope Nigerian media would remove hatred from their skin so that we could have a better election season.
it pains them that he didn't fall for their antics. The man called Tinubu is far ahead of them in the game. Let them continue with their campaign of columny while Jagaban continues to strategize for overwhelming victory
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
DesignMaestro:
it pains them that he didn't fall for their antics. The man called Tinubu is far ahead of them in the game. Let them continue with their campaign of columny while Jagaban continues to strategize for overwhelming victory

So what does Tinubu have to offer nigeria?
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

What does Tinubu have to offer nigerians?
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by DesignMaestro(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

So what does Tinubu have to offer nigeria?
Go and read his
manifesto. It answers your question. smiley
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
DesignMaestro:
Go and read his
manifesto. It answers your question. smiley

Have you read his manifesto? If you have, why can't you answer the question? what does Tinubu have to offer nigeria?
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by probitee: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
Omo see old people everywhere, this man is already expired
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by zomby(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Do you mean he is better just because he increased poverty in Anambra from 20% to 54%? Haba!

Honestly, it is an insult to attempt to compare Peter Obi to Bola Ahmed Tinubu.. Folks should just stop it. It is very annoying.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by zomby(m): 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
If all things were equal, I still believe that peter Obi couldn’t land a bank teller position with Zenith bank.

The Harvard, columbia, Oxford info on peter Obi’s resume and Wikipedia page are all 1 to 3 weeks certificates. They are not degrees, but an ordinary certificate that is available to anyone that has extra $5k to 10k to blow.

So please do not be fooled; peter Obi is a lucky 3rd class philosophy graduate.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by observanc1: 12:52am On Dec 08, 2022
femisplash:
Look at them taking notes with rapt attention. Obi travelled abroad to beg diasporans for donations, Atiku was taking pictures on the streets of Washington. Tinubu is negotiating with world powers.. Choose your leader wisely.
who are the them taking note? U drink kai kai? It is only their secretary taking notes because of tomorrow and agbado denials. He who feasts with the devil uses a long spoon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Explosion Reportedly Rocks Federal Prison In Ekiti State / Florence Eshalomi Elected As London Assembly Member (Photo) / Bauchi Govt Seizes 22 Vehicles From Yuguda’s Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.