Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) (23858 Views)

Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) / Sule Lamido In Private Meeting With Atiku In Dubai [PHOTO] / Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Benwallt(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2022
xevove2061:

A vote for tinubu is a wasted vote for 8years because he will rule you just exactly or worse than Buhari did. If you are happy with Buharis rule, then there is nothing i have to say to you. I wont feel any financial brunt of your choice because in the end, the financial metrics will determine if your useless nigeria is doing well. My only anger is all of you flocking my dms asking for money to feed because you have not eaten in 4days.
Lol. Post the People flocking your dms let's check their names.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by emonis88: 8:12am On Dec 07, 2022
The UK has bn our enemy in this regard for years, they hold meetings n seem to support the types of people who they won't allow to rule their own country, but il seem to support such to rule us, n the meeting might be for something else, but our politicians il use it to brag , Nigerians need to show all these politicians who hold meetings with Oyinbo thinking to sway votes in their favour that no be d Oyinbo go rule us, n even Oyinbo doesn't want good leaders for us , so that we il not grow more than they r, to keep us perpetually under them, Nigerians need to liberate themselves from this mental enslavement,so we can get leaders to help us develop, more than the Oyinbos, let them look for our own visa, instead of them making money from us paying visa fees.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by jimter44(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2022
You are contesting for the office of the president, Federal Republic of Nigeria and you are busy consulting these foreign countries that are retarding our progress. Nigerians should ask these politicians questions; which secret documents are the signing with these countries?
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2022
Kaysalas:

While one was received in the inner chamber where important issues are discussed, the other was received in the passage grin grin
Make of this picture whatever you will grin
Agbado brain he is minister of African affairs not prime minister Otondo, Obi was well received at EU and had interaction with them

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2022
Bula bah in a town hall grin
Who private meeting help
Imbecileee
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by one4GOD(f): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2022
Estello:
Today @officialABAT in a private meeting with the Minister for Africa, Foreign & Commonwealth Development Office, Andrew Mitchell MP.

this man dreads standing alone, always padded, shiorrrr
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Zetty177x: 8:19am On Dec 07, 2022
femisplash:
Look at them taking notes with rapt attention. Obi travelled abroad to beg diasporans for donations, Atiku was taking pictures on the streets of Washington. Tinubu is negotiating with world powers.. Choose your leader wisely.

Only an unintelligent man will take notes from ur fave. I won't take any note from a bablu balue
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2022
post=118966322:

Agbado brain he is minister of African affairs not prime minister Otondo, Obi was well received at EU and had interaction with them
Agba Olodo. Where did I call one prime minister instead of minister of African affairs. OSU pr0 ma×! grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by julaion: 8:39am On Dec 07, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Until now, the effeminate frog voice Pandora is still waiting outside the EU building to snap pictures
urchins and agbado wailers grin

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by tyinfinity: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2022
Peter obi address Ipob miscreants in the dormitory of a local oxford school begging for money
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by TheOgaBoss: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2022
emonis88:
The UK has bn our enemy in this regard for years, they hold meetings n seem to support the types of people who they won't allow to rule their own country, but il seem to support such to rule us, n the meeting might be for something else, but our politicians il use it to brag , Nigerians need to show all these politicians who hold meetings with Oyinbo thinking to sway votes in their favour that no be d Oyinbo go rule us, n even Oyinbo doesn't want good leaders for us , so that we il not grow more than they r, to keep us perpetually under them, Nigerians need to liberate themselves from this mental enslavement,so we can get leaders to help us develop, more than the Oyinbos, let them look for our own visa, instead of them making money from us paying visa fees.
how many British former colonies do this "kiss ass" kind of campaign? Not India, not Australia am not even sure aspiring Ghanian politicians will do this. This is really nuseating to say the least, is tinubu saying that Nigerians are incapable of choosing their leaders without British intervention? How many brush politicians come to Nigeria to campaign during elections? And we want to relate with these countries on equal footing in the international scene? Pathetic.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by hush15: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:
"I am different, I am jagaban"

- He said.

Make una continue to deceive this man. You guys should continue to massage his ego. In his mind, because of the lies you guys keep dishing to him that he is already president, is the reason why he keeps talking gibberish and making slurry speeches everywhere. Continue, you guy should be held responsible what happens to this man after February next year when reality begins to set in.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by 752hub: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2022
South West has had their chance fair and square, its time for South East , Please lets be civil for once grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by newnigerdelta00: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2022
limeta:

All this for thieftinubu meeting local MP
Vote wisely
Vote Obidiently

If na obi dey with mp,you for dey happy....obi nor get level you Coward
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Badonasty(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2022
Lol….these gay people no go let us rest sha…see their flag for mp office
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Cryofigbos: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2022
dominic17:
There are more candidate aside the ones you mentioned. I disagree with you on Obi performance and I will advised you research about Obi performance when he was governor. If you compare he with Tinubu you will see Obi performed better than Tinubu both in terms of infrastructure, Security and human capital development. You compare number of bridge and kilometers or roads built by both.

U obviously r demented.......tinubu started RRS, the best police unit in d country,tinubu started brt, lastma etc, tinubu started eko Atlantic and lekki free trade zone that host billion dollars investment today, not to mention road constructions, health centre and free waec for students...oluremi built sickle cell centre through private partnerships u can google it as a first lady

Mention what obi did as Anambra governor pls
Some of u will just be saying nonsense, tell us d infrastructure and what u mean by human capital for someone that could not grow IGR which simply means there was no investment flows
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by dominic17: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2022
I thought I was discussing with a sensible human being, I never knew you are one of those slowpoke on this forum. therefore, I have to say goodbye look for your fellow I can't stand so low to exchange words with you I have better things to do with my time.
Cryofigbos:

U obviously r demented.......tinubu started RRS, the best police unit in d country,tinubu started brt, lastma etc, tinubu started eko Atlantic and lekki free trade zone that host billion dollars investment today, not to mention road constructions, health centre and free waec for students...oluremi built sickle cell centre through private partnerships u can google it as a first lady

Some of u will just be saying nonsense, tell us d infrastructure and what u mean by human capital for someone that could not grow IGR which simply means there was no investment flows
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by nisai: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2022
DeLaRue:
Something tells me Tinubu will shake things up if he wins.

The man is confident and has his own plan. In that respect, he will be his own man, just like Obasanjo and Buhari. Unlike Jonathan, he is not going to be controlled by anybody.

A man that boldly announced that he is different, is assured of himself.

If he wins, Tinubu could turn out to be one of the most imaginative and effective presidents
this country has ever had.

Fact!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Cryofigbos: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2022
dominic17:
I thought I was discussing with a sensible human being, I never knew you are one of those slowpoke on this forum. therefore, I have to say goodbye look for your fellow I can't stand so low to exchange words with you I have better things to do with my time.

grin grin grin na question I ask u oh, tell us obi legacy in Anambra when he was governor, u listed campaign promise as obi achievement, oya tell us what he did as I listed tinubu's achievements
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Allisgud: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Until now, the effeminate frog voice Pandora is still waiting outside the EU building to snap pictures
that man u see there he is put together tinubu and all his band members at Chatham house,energy, intellectual not by queens English,and most of all integrity competence obi is all of them in one
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by bewla(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Talk about class,

Respect to Jagaban...

He is about to redefine true leadership in Nigeria

Let's valified like our Igbo people will say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:
"I am different, I am jagaban"

- He said.

How is he different?
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Talk about class,

Respect to Jagaban...

He is about to redefine true leadership in Nigeria

How does meeting with a British MP signify class?

How is Tinubu "about to redefine true leadership in Nigeria"?
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2022
DeLaRue:
Something tells me Tinubu will shake things up if he wins.

The man is confident and has his own plan. In that respect, he will be his own man, just like Obasanjo and Buhari. Unlike Jonathan, he is not going to be controlled by anybody.

A man that boldly announced that he is different, is assured of himself.

If he wins, Tinubu could turn out to be one of the most imaginative and effective presidents
this country has ever had.

What things is Tinubu going to shake up?

How was Jonathan not his own man? Who controlled Jonathan?

How is announcing that he is different an achievement? Have all the candidates not been saying they are different one way or another?

How is tinubu different?

How will "Tinubu turn out to be one of the most imaginative and effective presidents this country has ever had"?
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2022
Cryofigbos:

How did Tinubu start RRS? Can you pls explain.

How is RRS the best police unit in the country?

Pls who owns primero that runs BRT? Is BRT efficient? Can you bank on BRT in terms of time despite it's increase in fares? How long do people wait on queues before they board buses?

Pls fund attached the pictures of LASTMA you say Tinubu started.

This eko Atlantic Tinubu started, how many people live there?

If Tinubu started LFTZ, what did Tolaram group do?

What are the other "host billion dollars investment today" that he started?

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2022
Kaysalas:

While one was received in the inner chamber where important issues are discussed, the other was received in the passage grin grin
Make of this picture whatever you will grin

What are the important issues that were discussed?
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 11:39am On Dec 07, 2022
femisplash:
Look at them taking notes with rapt attention. Obi travelled abroad to beg diasporans for donations, Atiku was taking pictures on the streets of Washington. Tinubu is negotiating with world powers.. Choose your leader wisely.

What exactly are they taking notes?

What is it Tinubu is negotiating with "world powers"?
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What are the important issues that were discussed?
How will you understand this one when the last one flew right over your head? grin
Secondly, tenses bro, tenses.
It's what WERE the ........ that were discussed grin wink
English nor hard, na Una dey make am hard grin

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Ttalk: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2022
Whao, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the unbeatable candidate among the rest
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by zomby(m): 11:55am On Dec 07, 2022
dominic17:
There are more candidate aside the ones you mentioned. I disagree with you on Obi performance and I will advised you research about Obi performance when he was governor. If you compare he with Tinubu you will see Obi performed better than Tinubu both in terms of infrastructure, Security and human capital development. You compare number of bridge and kilometers or roads built by both.

This dude is on a very cheap drug.

Advise to kids: Please don’t do drugs; drugs destroy lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Slams Obi For Parading Abure As LP Chair Despite Court Order / No Short Cut To Naira Appreciation, Says Ned Nwoko / Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.