Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance (34357 Views)

2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by joyandfaith: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The Ipobian that called him biggest Lagos landlord would suddenly call him a lair since he told them he inherited lands from Tinubu Lagos Dynasty

Keep on shouting ipobians when atiku has already secured ne and nw. You guys should stop abusing igbos you may need them in the event of rerun with atiku and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Lovenorth: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2022
I don't believe this shit
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by mecuries(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2022
but he is not exactly from Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Sweetnesstwins: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2022
Story teller
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Aboguede(m): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2022
Buhari
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by OGwales(m): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2022
INCOMING
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2022
He inherited it from Bullion Van
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Paullo19: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2022
Naijalarry:

Source- https://gazettengr.com/in-new-story-tinubu-claims-he-made-his-wealth-from-inheritance/

I don't blame him.. I only blame all those tribalistic bigots supporting this forgetful old grandpa

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Tannhauser(m): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2022
grin

I believe you, oga. Weh done
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by aikyg(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2022
Okay.
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Patriotsleague: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2022
Obi wants to introduce austerity into Nigeria, Mr shishi, me I love Mr prosperity not Mr shishi. Trump was a billionaire, wealth creates wealth and employment, only an idiot hate wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by naijakissleave(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2022
No SANE financial experts or professionals that will be able to cast their vote for Tinubu come 2023. Any person claiming to be one is as MENTALLY MAD as APC Presidential Candidate while supporting him in this highest political career in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by excanny: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2022
He's still yet to say the truth.
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by harqinhola(m): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2022
MOST OF US DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR WEALTH JUST LIKE WE DON'T CARE ABOUT OBI CUBANA'S WEALTH BUT WE LOVE HIM, WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND WE BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS FOR A GREATER NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by bewla(m): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2022
Naijalarry:

Source- https://gazettengr.com/in-new-story-tinubu-claims-he-made-his-wealth-from-inheritance/
This why we refuse to give interview to bias people like you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by koladebrainiac(m): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2022
lol,
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by obyno82: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Obi wants to introduce austerity into Nigeria, Mr shishi, me I love Mr prosperity not Mr shishi. Trump was a billionaire, wealth creates wealth and employment, only an idiot hate wealth.

you don't have sense

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2022
Lol now it’s inheritance abi? I thought Deloitte paid you 1.8 million dollars bonus which you invested? Confused candidate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2022
Haaaaaaaaaaa inheritance bawo now shocked
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Stillhere: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2022
I see
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by DSC7: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2022
Imagine this kind lamba....

He simply cannot defend his source of questionable wealth..

Inheritance ko, heritage ni....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Moh247: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2022
joyandfaith:

Keep on shouting ipobians when atiku has already secured ne and nw. You guys should stop abusing igbos you may need them in the event of rerun with atiku and vice versa.

First Ipobians are not Ibos but terrorist group

Secondly now that you are coming to reality that the election might be inconclusive at the first run, you are already getting to know the reality

However I won't explain the winning strategy
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Sagamite(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2022
Tofax:
Tinubu & Lagos state.
Between 1999 to 2007, the star governors then were Donald Duke of Cross River, Chimaroke Nnamani of Enugu, even though Ibori would be later jailed, he had more projects to himself than the so called Jagaban.

Ibori practically changed the face of his own town like what Oshiomhole and Ambode did to Iyahmo and Epe respectively. Then, Yaradua of Katsina and Markafi of Kaduna, although he struggled because of sharia and the Kaduna crisis which left a major dent on his administration.

Lagos was never celebrated in governance until Fashola became governor in 2007. I remember clearly the fight Tinubu had with Obasanjo about local government creation, that was the major reason Lagos was on the news then, apart for obvious reasons as Nigeria’s economic capital, there was nothing spectacular in Lagos governance then apart from the filths and dirts that littered the former pride of the nation.

There was nothing exciting about Tinubu’s leadership except his meticulous politics. He was a last man standing of the AD governors of the Southwest region then because Igbos helped him.

We still remember how Tinubu was changing his deputies like sidechicks. There was one Bucknor then and another Femi Pedro, they all fell out with Tinubu.

We remember clearly how Tinubu almost never wanted Fashola to complete his term but Fashola being a system man, managed to, unlike Ambode who, although being very good as a leader didn’t know how to manage power.

Tinubu, typical of most governors in his sets; 1999-2007, was mediocre like Lucky Igbinedion, Alams, Dariye etc. It is sad how people want to re-write history before our eyes.

How would someone attribute the Lagos success story to Tinubu, it is very painful to read that sometimes. Lagos was already Lagos before Tinubu was born. You can go and verify this.

You guys should show a mega project attributed to Tinubu. One he started and completed.

-King Heavenly

This is foolish!

Economic impact of policies is mostly seen from lagging factors.

Not instantly "because he built a lot of Gadas" like illiterates and halfwits love to use to judge.

Without the rise in and efficiencies of IGR collections, all subsequent Lagos governors would not be able to do most of the things they did.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Patriotsleague: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2022
obyno82:

you don't have sense
Another Pandora thief Obi.
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by jcross19: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The Ipobian that called him biggest Lagos landlord would suddenly call him a lair since he told them he inherited lands from Tinubu Lagos Dynasty

inheritance kill you there - tinubu!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Sagamite(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Which lands?
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Ofunaofu: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Ublaize: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2022
Naijalarry:

It's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that Tinubu is a THIEF but BATstards and senseless Nigerians who don't mean well for Nigeria but only their personal gain will come to defend this. Here's a man gunning for president who cannot say proudly how he made his money but can say proudly it's "my turn". It never be well with those who support bad leadership and governance at all levels. It's time to take back Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by OriOko88(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tree Falls On Emeka Beke's Car On His Way To Work In Port Harcourt. Photos / Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) / US Lawmakers Stop $875m Defence Equipment Sale To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.