Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance (34386 Views)

2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Moh247: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2022
DMerciful:
You know you're lying but continue

Your problem is you are at most in your late 20s... Tinubu left office 15 years ago when you were in Primaries and all you ever heard from him were from PDP media his opposition
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by phorget(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The Ipobian that called him biggest Lagos landlord would suddenly call him a lair since he told them he inherited lands from Tinubu Lagos Dynasty

Do you know what it means for you to be the Son of Alhaja Mogaji Abibatu OON, MFR, Iyaloja of the Association of Nigerian Market Women and Men, the vocal leader of the market women's association in Lagos State since 1970s till death, The numbers of Businesses she owned, a woman leader to Awolowo's Action Group, a friend to Banbangida

Tinubu Family

Kosoko Family

Oshodi Family

Dosunmi Family

Akitoye Family

Adele Ajosun Family

Olofin of the Awori clan

I laugh when internet miscreants really believe Lagos is a "No man's land", The Omo Onile Family go just dey look you like mumu till they drag you to court after building your mansion

Did you read the article at all?
It was written there that even the ”small” house Tilumbu”s foster mother lived was given to her by Tilumbu when he was the Lagos state governor.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by DMerciful(m): 6:52am On Dec 08, 2022
Even Tinubu couldn't answer the question regarding his background until he was passed a note.

Tinubu is too shady and corrupt to be president!
Moh247:

Your problem is you are at most in your late 20s... Tinubu left office 15 years ago when you were in Primaries and all you ever heard from him were from PDP media his opposition
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Moh247: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2022
phorget:

Did you read the article at all?
It was written there that even the ”small” house Tilumbu”s foster mother lived was given to her by Tilumbu when he was the Lagos state governor.

That's because someone like you and the author where prolly kids 15 to 20 years ago to believe such about Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by orisa37: 6:55am On Dec 08, 2022
IPOB FATHER.
BOKOHARAM MOTHER.
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by orisa37: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The Ipobian that called him biggest Lagos landlord would suddenly call him a lair since he told them he inherited lands from Tinubu Lagos Dynasty

Do you know what it means for you to be the Son of Alhaja Mogaji Abibatu OON, MFR, Iyaloja of the Association of Nigerian Market Women and Men, the vocal leader of the market women's association in Lagos State since 1970s till death, The numbers of Businesses she owned, a woman leader to Awolowo's Action Group, a friend to Banbangida

Tinubu Family

Kosoko Family

Oshodi Family

Dosunmi Family

Akitoye Family

Adele Ajosun Family

Olofin of the Awori clan

I laugh when internet miscreants really believe Lagos is a "No man's land", The Omo Onile Family go just dey look you like mumu till they drag you to court after building your mansion

Pickin we not want im mama sleep.
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by phorget(m): 8:03am On Dec 08, 2022
Moh247:

That's because someone like you and the author where prolly kids 15 to 20 years ago to believe such about Tinubu

I dont know them neither do you so I'm sure we all rely on the internet and what we hear about them around us.
It was only stated on wikipedia that Tinubu's mother was the iyaloja of Lagos state so I wonder how that should amount to serious wealth in those period except she has other undisclosed businesses that the internet wouldn't know.
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by sweetrace(f): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2022
Moh247:

His first million was from his contract in Saudi, before claiming his inheritance

Is that even too hard for you to grasp

We want Transparent leaders. Please let us see a copy of the contract. We will verify with Saudi.
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Moh247: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2022
sweetrace:

We want Transparent leaders. Please let us see a copy of the contract. We will verify with Saudi.

Atleast let's have all candidate give more details like Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by sweetrace(f): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Moh247:

Atleast let's have all candidate give more details like Tinubu

Please what details did Tinubu give? I want candidates that will give details that can be verified! If I say I am from Neptune, does it make it true?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Criticizing Goodluck Jonathan Marks His Release From Prison.PIC / Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa / TheEmefieleDisaster: Nigerians Call Out Emefiele On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.