Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance (34387 Views)

2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by themanderon: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
My question is how much was he worth pre 1999 and how much is he worth today after he kidnapped the treasury of Lagos state. Let us begin the analysis from there.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by favor914: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
themanderon:
My question is how much was he worth pre 1999 and how much is he worth today after he kidnapped the treasury of Lagos state. Let us begin the analysis from there.
Very stupid question, how much was Dangote or Adenuga worth in 1999, compared to now?

How much did Peter Obi have pre 1999 compared to today, Moreno or less?
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by sweetrace(f): 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
johnpalmer774:

Tell Peter Obi to show us his own proof first enemy of progress.

I don’t know Peter Obi as I don’t live in the east. But, Tinubu is a criminal; that I am sure of!
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by favor914: 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
sweetrace:

I don’t know Peter Obi as I don’t live in the east. But, Tinubu is a criminal; that I am sure of!
Alleged criminal, because just like your own father, he has not been convicted by any court of competent jurisdiction anywhere within the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by CheapHomes1: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
johnpalmer774:

Why will i answer when i know his not asking for a genuine or good reasons, how can someone say a whole IYA LOJA GENERAL since the days of awolowo a very poor woman when she died, do you know how business she must have invested in, secondly there is no proof that the woman is not his biological Mother, thirdly when Peter Obi said he inherited family business why didnt anybody questioned him about his parents and who they was and how they made their Money ??

how do you know that he is not asking for genuine reasons? if you feel that what he said isnt true, provide the truth. so far you havent done that. all you have done is to spill your emotions.

1) As a senior treasurer at Mobil, what type of salary will make you a billionaire after retirement?

2) Tinubu's father is unknown, his foster mother (not his real mother) was gifted a modest home in 1999 by Tinubu when he was Governor of Lagos State, and she lived there till she died in 2013, that means she was very poor before Tinubu became the governor, so who did he inherit the so called real estate from?

This is one thing with liars, they will have to keep lying to defend the previous lies they lied, thereby making a fool of themselves, Tinubu is a perfect example of a chronic consistent daft liar.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by sweetrace(f): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
favor914:
Very stupid question, how much was Dangote or Adenuga worth in 1999, compared to now?

How much did Peter Obi have pre 1999 compared to today, Moreno or less?

Very unintelligent response!!! We know how Dangote and Adenuga make their money. They’re businesses are legal! They employ people world wide. I don’t know Peter Obi! Tinubu has ways of making money like thinking the government is his very own business. He was allowed to live in a house as the governor of Lagos state many years ago, but still lives there today. He has taken over the building just like he takes over peoples land. Tinubu thinks he is a god that no one should question!!!!! He knows nothing about governance! He is excellent at thuggery!!!!
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by sweetrace(f): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
favor914:
Alleged criminal, because just like your own father, he has not been convicted by any court of competent jurisdiction anywhere within the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Seriously!!! Thank God my father who died so many years ago died with an exceptional name. However your father failed at his primary job; raising a human being!
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by gbemishile: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
Imbeciles
Peter obi papa sef leave am wealth to become a rich man he is today
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Adjovi: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
buhariguy:
what will idiotic pigs do with the name

He's been lying a lot lately so we need to verify if this one too na na lamba or na truth grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Metrofox(m): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The Ipobian that called him biggest Lagos landlord would suddenly call him a lair since he told them he inherited lands from Tinubu Lagos Dynasty

Do you know what it means for you to be the Son of Alhaja Mogaji Abibatu OON, MFR, Iyaloja of the Association of Nigerian Market Women and Men, the vocal leader of the market women's association in Lagos State since 1970s till death, The numbers of Businesses she owned, a woman leader to Awolowo's Action Group, a friend to Banbangida

Tinubu Family

Kosoko Family

Oshodi Family

Dosunmi Family

Akitoye Family

Adele Ajosun Family

Olofin of the Awori clan

I laugh when internet miscreants really believe Lagos is a "No man's land", The Omo Onile Family go just dey look you like mumu till they drag you to court after building your mansion

Shut up your smelly mouth, make una let us digest the Mobil executive allowance payment first before spinning up another story. When you tell one lie you need 1000 more lies to backup..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Moh247: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
Metrofox:

Shut up your smelly mouth, make una let us digest the Mobil executive allowance payment first before spinning up another story. When you tell one lie you need 1000 more lies to backup..

My comment are for sensible adults not Zombidiots
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by johnpalmer774(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

how do you know that he is not asking for genuine reasons? if you feel that what he said isnt true, provide the truth. so far you havent done that. all you have done is to spill your emotions.

1) As a senior treasurer at Mobil, what type of salary will make you a billionaire after retirement?

2) Tinubu's father is unknown, his foster mother (not his real mother) was gifted a modest home in 1999 by Tinubu when he was Governor of Lagos State, and she lived there till she died in 2013, that means she was very poor before Tinubu became the governor, so who did he inherit the so called real estate from?

This is one thing with liars, they will have to keep lying to defend the previous lies they lied, thereby making a fool of themselves, Tinubu is a perfect example of a chronic consistent daft liar.

show me where Tinubu said he was a Billionaire after retirement first, you people think everyone is as foolish as Ipob
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by kkinternet: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by TheMostComplex1: 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
Promoter2:
Bụla boo. Inherited from who? When no one knows your background

You just mirrored my thoughts.

Anyway na his business
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Tflex01: 1:25am On Dec 08, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Inheritance kill you there

This scammer self.
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Essential(m): 2:40am On Dec 08, 2022
Fountainofyouth:
Lmao I laugh in different languages

2) Tinubu's father is unknown, his foster mother (not his real mother) was gifted a modest home in 1999 by Tinubu when he was Governor of Lagos State, and she lived there till she died in 2013, that means she was very poor before Tinubu became the governor.
You mean Mogaji Abibatu OON, MFR, Iyaloja of the Association of Nigerian Market Women and Men, the vocal leader of the market women's association in Lagos State since 1970s till death was poor?
You must be mad and smoking shit.
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by DMerciful(m): 2:43am On Dec 08, 2022
But you said he was paid huge commission after a job at Saudi Aramco, now you guys have changed to inheritance. You once said Tinubu left naija due to hunger.

Deceivers
Moh247:
cool

The Ipobian that called him biggest Lagos landlord would suddenly call him a lair since he told them he inherited lands from Tinubu Lagos Dynasty

Do you know what it means for you to be the Son of Alhaja Mogaji Abibatu OON, MFR, Iyaloja of the Association of Nigerian Market Women and Men, the vocal leader of the market women's association in Lagos State since 1970s till death, The numbers of Businesses she owned, a woman leader to Awolowo's Action Group, a friend to Banbangida

Tinubu Family

Kosoko Family

Oshodi Family

Dosunmi Family

Akitoye Family

Adele Ajosun Family

Olofin of the Awori clan

I laugh when internet miscreants really believe Lagos is a "No man's land", The Omo Onile Family go just dey look you like mumu till they drag you to court after building your mansion

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Exodora: 4:06am On Dec 08, 2022
The North are waiting for you

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by CheapHomes1: 5:26am On Dec 08, 2022
johnpalmer774:

show me where Tinubu said he was a Billionaire after retirement first, you people think everyone is as foolish as Ipob

Maybe you should ask the guy who said Tinubu is a billionaire. So far, you haven't been able to negate a single thing said about Tinubu. But if he isn't a billionaire, how is he able to maintain a private jet of his own?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Spandau: 5:49am On Dec 08, 2022
Naijalarry:

Source- https://gazettengr.com/in-new-story-tinubu-claims-he-made-his-wealth-from-inheritance/

Even his first born, Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg can never believe this fresh lie from bàbá Emile O'Corn grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by Moh247: 6:06am On Dec 08, 2022
DMerciful:
But you said he was paud huge commission after a job at Saudi Aramco, now you guys have changed to inheritance. You once said Tinubu left naija due to hunger.

Deceivers

His first million was from his contract in Saudi, before claiming his inheritance

Is that even too hard for you to grasp
Re: Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance by DMerciful(m): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2022
You know you're lying but continue
Moh247:

His first million was from his contract in Saudi, before claiming his inheritance

Is that even too hard for you to grasp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 / 46 Armed Fulani Arrested In Oyo Are Vigilantes Securing Communities:Miyeti Allah / Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.