Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Help I Need Advice On This Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Need Advice On This Matter (788 Views)

Nairalanders Make Una Help Us Settle This Matter.....(pictures) / Guys Reason This Matter With Me / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need Advice On This Matter by Sorrento: 12:18am On Dec 07, 2022
I went to one brothel in Ilorin this night to have sex, as I was having the sex, the girl noticed the condom has broken so I remove my prick immediately. I'm just a bit scared if I won't contact any STI.
MY question is, is it possible to contact any STI since I remove my dick immediately and didn't continue the sex.
Also the girl was dry af. She uses lubricant during sex.
Re: Help I Need Advice On This Matter by youngsahito(m): 12:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Sorrento:
I went to one brothel in Ilorin this night to have sex, as I was having the sex, the girl noticed the condom has broken so I remove my prick immediately. I'm just a bit scared if I won't contact any STI.
MY question is, is it possible to contact any STI since I remove my dick immediately and didn't continue the sex.
you still continue sex after condum iyaf burst. Wait for week
Re: Help I Need Advice On This Matter by anthonyuncle(m): 7:22am On Dec 07, 2022
going to brothels is a no no for anyone that loves his life.

and stop using gold circle

1 Like

Re: Help I Need Advice On This Matter by LittleBigDick(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2022
Why Bleep from brothels ?

Why you go on tinder and Bleep hookup babes
Re: Help I Need Advice On This Matter by Sorrento: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
youngsahito:
you still continue sex after condum iyaf burst. Wait for week
No I didn't boss, I withdrew immediately
Re: Help I Need Advice On This Matter by BigYash: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
E don cast grin You notice say e dry as fvck you no go hux go sleep.. Now see what you have done to yourself. Pray make the bitch no be infection bank.. Let me cum and be going o.. I for say make you go hospital, but wetin u wan tell them? Try any better pharmacy near you,if the pharmacist there,fit help
Re: Help I Need Advice On This Matter by Brassknuckle79: 1:58am On Dec 18, 2022
Sorrento:
Which brothel

(1) (Reply)

TheGidRedpiller Has Hit A Thousand Followers On FACEBOOK!! (Screenshots) / Lionel Messi's Fan Expresses Regret After Getting The Footballer's Name Tattooed / This One Of The Craziest And Scariest Story I Have Read. See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.