Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber (15051 Views)

AFCON: Cameroon FA Rejects Samuel Eto'o Fils' Resignation / Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' / Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by chokekachy: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2022
On last Dec. 5, after the Brazil-South Korea match, I had a violent altercation with a person who was probably an Algerian supporter.

I would like to apologise for losing my temper and reacting in a way that does not match my personality. I apologise to the public for this unfortunate incident.

I pledge to continue to resist the relentless provocation and daily harassment of some Algerian supporters. Indeed, since the Cameroon-Algeria match on March 29 in Blida, I have been the target of insults and allegations of cheating without any evidence.

During this World Cup, Cameroonian fans have been harassed and pestered by Algerians on the same subject. I would like to mention that the scenario of Algeria’s defeat was cruel but perfectly in line with the rules and ethics of our sport.

All the appeals made by the Algerian Football Federation to the competent Jurisdictions have been rejected. I therefore call on the Algerian authorities and Federation to take their responsibilities to put an end to this unhealthy climate before a more serious tragedy occurs.

To Fennecs’ fans, I wish that they find peace and manage to overcome the disappointment of a painful defeat, now behind us.

https://twitter.com/SamuelEtoo/status/1600154572969877505?t=pbw7dDBuy6lQo3duTKi1oQ&s=19

The man, Algerian social media personality Said Mamouni, later published a video on YouTube saying he was the person who was attacked, and that he was at a Qatari police station to file a complaint against Eto’o.

“Samuel had a fight with me. He hit me, and the one accompanying him pushed me. I’m here to lodge a complaint and he also smashed my camera,” Mamouni said.

He said that Eto’o became violent after Mamouni asked him whether he had bribed Gambian referee Bakary Gassama in a controversial World Cup qualifier between Cameroon and Algeria in March.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7467162/samuel-etoo-fils-physically-attacks

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Centcanada: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Arrogant attitude

7 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by VeryWickedGoat: 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
I supported that mending so apology rejected.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Marvieduke(f): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
I knew Etoo was going to apologise because he is an icon in the footballing world. He should also thank his creator that the guy didn't die because that knee he gave that guy was deadly one, if not the case would have been he murdered someone in qatar due to anger.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by 123yes(m): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
YOU ARE WELCOME

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Slawomirr: 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Samuel etoo be feeling himself

All these Africans player

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by jibrilELsudan: 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
HE IS VERY STUPID

HE MUST APOLOGIZES TO HIS WIFE AND GIRLFRIENDS KUKUNASE FIRST

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by yetmao: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
This not an apology it's a well packaged Insult to Algerians .

10 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Enddy50ty(m): 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
He fall him hand for public. A whole Africa football legend, where the whole word gather to watch football him go there go dey fight kickboxing with common unknown YouTuber angry cry

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by VeryWickedGoat: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Centcanada:
Arrogant attitude

All you indomie social media kids think you can misbehave and get away with it.

27 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Marcus2(m): 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
It serves the Algerian reporter right, why would he ask him that question in order to provoke him.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by emmanuel596(m): 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Eto over reacted I just watch how he kicked that guy in hip TV news...too bad for his reputation

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by southsouthking(m): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
Imagine it was CR7

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Oduduwa707: 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
embarassed
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Nnaemiemax: 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
The question from the journalist was irritable and totally unnecessary undecided

But then, self control is key, and his aggression is not justifiable because he is a world class professional.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by WonderManly(m): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
Apologies accepted... No one is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by GoooodHardDick: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
If tehifnubu mistakenly wins (God forbid) Nigerians will run And become refugees in Cameroon.

God abeg give us peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by BeautifulSolace(f): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Samuel ọgba-mgba eto'o
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Naira20: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Mumu..that's how they behave.
You've done what you wanted to do now you are apologizing.About 4men were holding you yet you messed up.

He just reminds me of Aisha Buhari's useless apology to Nigerians.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by DennisEche(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
He said that Eto’o became violent after Mamouni asked him whether he had bribed Gambian referee Bakary Gassama in a controversial World Cup qualifier between Cameroon and Algeria in March.
See Mu question. he deserved the mending from Eto abeg

11 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by TheDemola: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
Craze dey worry you Eto'o. After doing the damage. What if they guy's skull was affected or he died as you kneed him?
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Ckonnet: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
Accepted but be more careful because of next time.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by ObiLamba: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
No apologies needed. The Algerian dude got what he deserved.
Eto should replace the camera and the Algerian should pay Eto for character assasination

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Pimine: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
emmanuel596:
Eto over reacted I just watch how he kicked that guy in hip TV news...too bad for his reputation
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Why you go dey ask stupid question if mo be better mending you dey ask for?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Omotosho1090905(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
Yeah one just had to be a scapegoat, not getting angry might actually turn you to a bastard as they say in yorubaland
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by RZArecta(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
I know it's bad taste but I wouldn't have apologised, I'll rather pay a fine for assault (which he'll still pay)

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by TheDemola: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
Pimine:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Why you go dey ask stupid question if mo be better mending you dey ask for?

Doesn't justify Eto'o's reaction as a public figure

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by MindHacker9009(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by AquaPetals(f): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
He should not only apologize but also pay for physical, mental and emotional damages. I'm talking upwards of $5000.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Goalkeeper Francis Uzoho Wishes Son A Happy 17th Birthday / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match Will Not Be Shown Live In Nigeria / Free Daily Football Tips (95% Wins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.