Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber (15057 Views)

AFCON: Cameroon FA Rejects Samuel Eto'o Fils' Resignation / Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' / Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Taich(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Was there any controversial decision the referee took during the match?
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Fragility6: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Samuel etoo be feeling himself

All these Africans player
Even though weed and alcohol don spoil your sense,pretend to get small atleast. Person dey pester am if e bribe ref for qualifiers u expect am to shine teeth answer am. All these senseless pepsi fans

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by slimfairboy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
All these kids will be talking to their elders anyhow just because of nonsense wokeness. How can you ask Eto`o an elder, a president of an FA if he bride an official.. it's disrespectful in the first place! These celebs have same blood you have, you don't do things to provoke people and not expect a reaction. And again, people react differently to provocation

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by BigYash: 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
I like d way he play d idiot head like ball.. Vahulens or nothing cool

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by owobokiri(m): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
Algerians should accept they lost fair and square to the Cameroonians

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Tinymayour: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
But he deserves the kick

Marvieduke:
I knew Etoo was going to apologise because he is an icon in the footballing world. He should also thank his creator that the guy didn't die because that knee he gave that guy was deadly one, if not the case would have been he murdered someone in qatar due to anger.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Tinymayour: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Abi oo...he deserves an uppercut join self, I wonder why some people think throwing words doesn't hurt more than physical abuse .. What makes people think when you throw shades at someone regardless of his status ,he/she must laugh and walk away and you still persist ..omoh in my own world ..I swear mending is allowed and Samual Eto did well 100% .. After all he apologized and next time the youtuber will not dare him with rhetorical questions ..

quote author=VeryWickedGoat post=118972423]

All you indomie social media kids think you can misbehave and get away with it.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Tinymayour: 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
He even try to apologise.. Maybe CU's he's a public figure ,he deserves the kick ,one kick no fit kill am ,nah resetting session the youruber need and he got it.. So f what ?

AquaPetals:
He should not only apologize but also pay for physical, mental and emotional damages. I'm talking upwards of $5000.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Centcanada: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

All you indomie social media kids think you can misbehave and get away with it.
I know you will support him because birds of same feather flaws together
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Tinymayour: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
Oga hidden figure,eto needed to headboot the youtuber join ,I wonder how low thinking people think throwing words at someone isn't hurt or shouldn't spark a rage reaction..maybe if it was the youtuber that got bullied with question like that ,he might bring out a gun and shoot the questioneer .. In fact after God nah Eto nice pass

TheDemola:

Doesn't justify Eto'o's reaction as a public figure

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Tinymayour: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nah only YOU get sense pass for here comrade

Ckonnet:
Accepted but be more careful because of next time.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by altteemy: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
AquaPetals:
He should not only apologize but also pay for physical, mental and emotional damages. I'm talking upwards of $5000.

I doubt that amount will cut it. Others paid much more than that for lesser assault not even caught on camera like this.

Immediately I saw that knee to the head, I said to someone, "this guy just destroyed his own career".

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by icedbreez(m): 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
If na Africa this incident happen chairman for nor likely apologize
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Tinymayour: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
I taya ooo

Pimine:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Why you go dey ask stupid question if mo be better mending you dey ask for?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Sleekfingers: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
Another angry negro apologizing....
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by VeryWickedGoat: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tinymayour:
Abi oo...he deserves an uppercut join self, I wonder why some people think throwing words doesn't hurt more than physical abuse .. What makes people think when you throw shades at someone regardless of his status ,he/she must laugh and walk away and you still persist ..omoh in my own world ..I swear mending is allowed and Samual Eto did well 100% .. After all he apologized and next time the youtuber will not dare him with rhetorical questions ..

You are destined for greatness.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by aspabay(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
He said that Eto’o became violent after Mamouni asked him whether he had bribed Gambian referee Bakary Gassama in a controversial World Cup qualifier between Cameroon and Algeria in March.

Dem suppose beat that reporter again

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by mechanics(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
He should learn to control his temper next time.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Barims(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
This is why they always see black niggar as evil
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by themanderon: 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
Self control is key. He simply fell into the trap of that crafty Arabian.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by ufuosman(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
OK na
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by TheDemola: 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tinymayour:
Oga hidden figure,eto needed to headboot the youtuber join ,I wonder how low thinking people think throwing words at someone isn't hurt or shouldn't spark a rage reaction..maybe if it was the youtuber that got bullied with question like that ,he might bring out a gun and shoot the questioneer .. In fact after God nah Eto nice pass

Oga vawulence, hope you know the youtuber has nothing to lose, unlike Eto'o, that's the reason for his public apology. Otherwise, he would have just chosen to headbutt the guy join as you suggested.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Chee59(f): 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
A whole football icon loosing his cool.
And giving an unknown youtuber visibility while at it.
I think the lessons from this incidence are very clear.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by udomonday: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Enddy50ty:
He fall him hand for public. A whole Africa football legend, where the whole word gather to watch football him go there go dey fight kickboxing with common unknown YouTuber angry cry
why would he ask him such a stupid question?
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Emperormartin(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
The rivalry between Cameroon and Algeria has been born; no two ways about it and no amount of apology or sweet words will quench it.

Their rivalry will now join the likes of
Nigeria vs Ghana
Egypt vs Senegal
Ghana vs south Africa
Nigeria vs south Africa
Algeria vs Egypt
Senegal vs south Africa
Nigeria vs Cameroon
Ivory coast vs Cameroon
Egypt vs Libya
Zambia vs south Africa

And now recently
Cameroon vs Algeria

All I can say is happy rivalry
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by hobat4cash(m): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Chee59:
A whole football icon loosing his cool.
And giving an unknown youtuber visibility while at it.
I think the lessons from this incidence are very clear.
Goes to show the guy is human after all. As a human he is infallible, he lost his cool and has apologized, we move. His image is still very much intact. Legend.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Pimine: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
TheDemola:

Doesn't justify Eto'o's reaction as a public figure
True that. The thing be say everyone reacts differently. If you're banking on the fact that since the person you're questioning his integrity is a public figure, he will be compelled to act right for the cameras, you may be in for a rude awakening.

The thing is social media has normalized people talking trash and rudely about others without consequences. In real life, if you wanna talk tough you had better be tough enough to take what's coming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Munzy14(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
I supported that mending so apology rejected.
As in eeh..

The mending was necessary.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Cromagnon: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Centcanada:
Arrogant attitude
I pray someone accuse you of bribery that can send you jail then we see whether you will be arrogant or humble
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Cromagnon: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
Enddy50ty:
He fall him hand for public. A whole Africa football legend, where the whole word gather to watch football him go there go dey fight kickboxing with common unknown YouTuber angry cry
may you CD accused of a crime that will send you to jail in Arab country make we see how you go react

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Beat Italy 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup). / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match Will Not Be Shown Live In Nigeria / Free Daily Football Tips (95% Wins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.