Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber (15076 Views)

AFCON: Cameroon FA Rejects Samuel Eto'o Fils' Resignation / Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' / Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
If tehifnubu mistakenly wins (God forbid) Nigerians will run And become refugees in Cameroon.

God abeg give us peter Obi

Just as Anambra people ran to Lagos that Tinubu governed when Peter oshi was Anambra Governor

God go give you poto poto republic Peter obi not Nigeria, we Nigerians dont need that clown
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by GoooodHardDick: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Just as Anambra people ran to Lagos that Tinubu governed when Peter oshi was Anambra Governor

God go give you poto poto republic Peter obi not Nigeria, we Nigerians dont need that clown

FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu not APC - Atiku Abubakar 2022
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by georgeakins: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
ObiLamba:
No apologies needed. The Algerian dude got what he deserved.
Eto should replace the camera and the Algerian should pay Eto for character assasination

Eto'O cannot say he has not heard worse things from fans when he was playing in Europe. Being a black player, fans must have called him all sort of names, but he dared not attack because he knew the implications

He attacked that guy because he is a fellow African.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by abobote: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
He has not been arrested yet ?
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by DarkJeddi(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Centcanada:
Arrogant attitude
Stick to whatever it is that you have the faintest ideas about..
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by DarkJeddi(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
georgeakins:

Eto'O cannot say he has not heard worse things from fans when he was playing in Europe. Being a black player, fans must have called him all sort of names, but he dared not attack because he knew the implications

He attacked that guy because he is a fellow African.
How many of those fans walked up to his face to insult him?
How many of them set up a relentless campaign of libel?
And by the way,Algerians are Arabs..
They don't for a second,consider themselves Africans..
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by DarkJeddi(m): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
abobote:
He has not been arrested yet ?
You should go and arrest him..
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by sukkot: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
he lucky he not in america . one of 3 things would happen
1 if the youtuber had license to carry hidden weapon eto would have been blasted on and sent to the gates of hell

2 he would be charged for assault and locked up and would be looking at 10 years in prison and a felony

3 he would be sued by the guy for pain and suffering and would cough up at least 10 million dollars of his net worth for pain and suffering.

dumb negro
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu not APC - Atiku Abubakar 2022

Drug cartels developed Anambra not Peter Obi- GoooodHardDick 2022

your brain is at the back of your head that's why you're showing symptom of madness everywhere
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Oluwaseunomo: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
TheDemola:
Craze dey worry you Eto'o. After doing the damage. What if they guy's skull was affected or he died as you kneed him?
He should die and rot in hell for all i care
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Elidrisy20: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ok make you go carry your daughter for Barcelona
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
On a more serious note... why will d Algerian guy ask that kind of question.... can he try asking the west that kind of question??..

Na see finish to blacks nah...

No wonder they dont like tagging themselves as Africans instead Arabs..

See Morocco matter... na Arab i dey hear not even African nation...

Is Morocco not in d Africans continent again??.

Why Arabs... or African Arabs... is even manageable..

Inferiority complex at its peak!!
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by GambaOsaka: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
AquaPetals:
He should not only apologize but also pay for physical, mental and emotional damages. I'm talking upwards of $5000.

Lol
Only $5k.
Walahi I’m looking for this kind of opportunity.
I’ll start with $500k knowing that after all the court cases it will come down to at least $100k.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by 3seriez(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
The blogger asked a very provocative question. I myself would be very close to losing my cool.
But I would invite him to a secluded location, away from the prying eyes of the public.
And then tell him to repeat his question. Hopefully he does repeat it and I F*CK him up after that.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Tinymayour: 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
For real he go loose he's front liner teeth's my comrade .. Let sense be fixed at the right place n right time

TheDemola:

Oga vawulence, hope you know the youtuber has nothing to lose, unlike Eto'o, that's the reason for his public apology. Otherwise, he would have just chosen to headbutt the guy join as you suggested.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Tinymayour: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
So its a taboo to attack a fellow black if he ask stupeed questions.. Why did eto not attack other presenters n youtubers there abi nah him b the only black for there ?

.quote author=georgeakins post=118976612]

He attacked that guy because he is a fellow African.[/quote]
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Tinymayour: 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
Now hes more wicked than Eto... You no go loss comrade

3seriez:
The blogger asked a very provocative question. I myself would be very close to losing my cool.
But I would invite him to a secluded location, away from the prying eyes of the public.
And then tell him to repeat his question. Hopefully he does repeat it and I F*CK him up after that.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Tinymayour: 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
So now wetin b your point with all this yagfs yahdf yajfd yajhf

Nah Eto beat youtuber oo, wetin you dey talk again abeg?

IJEYdiamond:
On a more serious note... why will d Algerian guy ask that kind of question.... can he try asking the west that kind of question??..

Na see finish to blacks nah...

No wonder they dont like tagging themselves as Africans instead Arabs..

See Morocco matter... na Arab i dey hear not even African nation...

Is Morocco not in d Africans continent again??.

Why Arabs... or African Arabs... is even manageable..

Inferiority complex at its peak!!
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber by Tinymayour: 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
Come close to me n ask stuppex question .. I go question that your negro mouth If you no leave am for eto

sukkot:
he lucky he not in america . one of 3 things would happen
1 if the youtuber had license to carry hidden weapon eto would have been blasted on and sent to the gates of hell

2 he would be charged for assault and locked up and would be looking at 10 years in prison and a felony

3 he would be sued by the guy for pain and suffering and would cough up at least 10 million dollars of his net worth for pain and suffering.

dumb negro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'It Has Been A Privilege': Peseiro Announces He Is Leaving The Super Eagles Job / Francis Uzoho Ruled Out For 6months After Injury During Brazil Friendly / Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.