Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years (6193 Views)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by dallasi: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Former president of the Christians Association of Nigeria (CAN), Ayo Oritsejafor, and his wife Helen have reportedly separated after 25 years in marriage.
According to reports, the popular Pentecostal pastor parted ways with his wife over a protracted and bitter misunderstanding.
It was said that the Niger Delta-based self-styled ‘Bishop of Godism’, Ufuoma Bernard, Helen in a WhatsApp message earlier in 2022 accused the estranged husband of wanting her dead.
She’s rumoured to be in a sizzling romance with a man for 10 years.
“Helen reportedly moved out of the matrimonial home and relocated to Britain with the kids and Pastor Oritsejafor has moved back to the house after abandoning it for almost a year,” Bernard said.
Oritsejafor is the founding and Senior Pastor of Word of Life Bible Church, located in Warri, Delta State.
He became the national president of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) on 7 February 2005, a position he held for five years.
In July 2010, Oritsejafor was elected President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), the apex body of all Christians in the country. In doing so he became the first Pentecostal leader to hold the position.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Okoroawusa: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
What happened to the arms deal money? E don finish?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Midehi3(f): 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
I am beginning to suspect this man as occultic man, the very first wife died mysteriously and he sent her body to her village without even accompanying the corpse or show any remorse, his first wife was buried like a fowl in my village undecided

13 Likes

Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Sammy07: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
All these men of God, na them they rubbish Christianity.

Can't forget all those money he collected from Jonathan.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by onomeabuja: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
Midehi3:
I am beginning to suspect this man as occultic man, the very first wife died mysteriously and he sent her body to her village without even accompanying the corpse or show any remorse, his first wife was buried like a fowl in my village undecided
Honestly embarassed

1 Like

Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by NoIgboSoundTueh: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
$9.8million arms cash was found in oritsejafor's private jet ,Ayokunle and Okoh are full-time politicians. CAN are just political arm of opposition and are notorious for Nzogbu Nzogbu politics rather than Holiness NSCIA are renowned for

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Midehi3(f): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
onomeabuja:

Honestly embarassed
Won't be surprised this his wife is accusing him of want her dead
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by onomeabuja: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
Midehi3:

Won't be surprised this his wife is accusing him of want her dead
Na wa oo
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Dollarsea: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
Midehi3:

Make una de calm down. I don't know about the authenticity of the OP's story but one thing I know about Delta South Men (Ijaws and Itsekiris precisely), they don't accompany corpse or attend the funeral of their wives or children.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by gaby(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wonderful...

Growing up in Warri, the rumor was rife about how he was responsible for his then-wife's death before he married Helen.
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
gaby:
Wonderful...

Growing up in Warri, the rumor was rife about how he was responsible for his then-wife's death before he married Helen.
Was his father a saint or something? undecided
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by gly(m): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
dallasi:
Former president of the Christians Association of Nigeria (CAN), Ayo Oritsejafor, and his wife Helen have reportedly separated after 25 years in marriage.
According to reports, the popular Pentecostal pastor parted ways with his wife over a protracted and bitter misunderstanding.
It was said that the Niger Delta-based self-styled ‘Bishop of Godism’, Ufuoma Bernard, Helen in a WhatsApp message earlier in 2022 accused the estranged husband of wanting her dead.
She’s rumoured to be in a sizzling romance with a man for 10 years.
“Helen reportedly moved out of the matrimonial home and relocated to Britain with the kids and Pastor Oritsejafor has moved back to the house after abandoning it for almost a year,” Bernard said.
Oritsejafor is the founding and Senior Pastor of Word of Life Bible Church, located in Warri, Delta State.
He became the national president of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) on 7 February 2005, a position he held for five years.
In July 2010, Oritsejafor was elected President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), the apex body of all Christians in the country. In doing so he became the first Pentecostal leader to hold the position.

Source?

1 Like

Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by CyberHustle: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Bomb.
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Tochj(m): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
$9.8million arms cash was found in oritsejafor's private jet ,Ayokunle and Okoh are full-time politicians. CAN are just political arm of opposition and are notorious for Nzogbu Nzogbu politics rather than Holiness NSCIA are renowned for
Which NSCIA?
Twin brother of muric.
The same people who packaged the biggest calamity of 21st century called Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Emu4life(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
Thought there's no divorce in Christendom, abi that law is meant for the sheeples

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by sharpwriter(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
Midehi3:
Really? Things are happening!
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
CyberHustle:
Bomb.
What made it BOMB...?
Who believes these people?
Where dey real before?
Does Nigeria still have Genuine Men of God?
Not even one can be found worthy...When 99.9% are into PONZI schemes.

This one that begs money in HARD CURRENCY.
GOD now rejects Naira.. grin grin grin grin
Too many Idiots concentrated in one part of the world. Too Appalling!.
My Brother no be BOMB to me!

2 Likes

Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Separated, not divorced, enough with the misleading topic

Nlfpmod pls modify.

3 Likes

Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Roboto11: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Emu4life:
Thought there's no divorce in Christendom, abi that law is meant for the sheeples

Only the sheeples.

grin
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Siscooh: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
I don't believe it
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by damble: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
The wife has gotten the wealth she needed from him... I read somewhere she has been dating a man for like 10 years ago

1 Like

Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by CyberHustle: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

What made it BOMB...?
Who believes these people?
Where dey real before?
Does Nigeria still have Genuine Men of God?
Not even one can be found worthy...When 99.9% are into PONZI schemes.

This one that begs money in HARD CURRENCY.
GOD now rejects Naira.. grin grin grin grin
Too many Idiots concentrated in one part of the world. Too Appalling!.
My Brother no be BOMB to me!
Noticed.
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Aareakinwunmi(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Even Mummy G.O self dey collect
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by ednut1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
Another picture to add to my collection. These fools tell people with prayers your marriage will work lol. But the prayers no work for them. I pity the gullible people still worshiping them

3 Likes

Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Mercury12(m): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hahaha. Love don Finnish cheesy

Which threat to life abi nah threat to enjoying of a newly found gbola.
Okay o
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Mercury12(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
Even Mummy G.O self dey collect
which of the mummy G.O u dey talk. I know some wey no go dey possible o
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Rexymania(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
I don't this guy as a pastor
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by brain54(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
“God loves you and so do we…”

1 Like

Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by sharpwriter(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
ednut1:
Another picture to add to my collection. These fools tell people with prayers your marriage will work lol. But the prayers no work for them. I pity the gullible people still worshiping them
The first guy Iginla has a "consecrated pool" in his church where he charges 50k if you wanna bath in it. grin

1 Like

Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by gulfer: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
Do as I say pastor, God go really don tire for all these fake pastors in Nigeria undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by gibzzhd: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Not true
Not yet
Check out her FB page Dr mama Helen Oritsejafor

She still bears his name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't The Post Of A General Overseer Be Rotated? / I Don't Understand God / Have Always Knew Walt Disney Got Something To Do With Illuminati...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.